Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 63. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I'm so glad I saw through this ICO. Best decision I've ever made was to skip this one. As they say in their ToS, they don't need to refund your "donation" (not your investment. Did you notice that?).
I'm really disappointed now there are no words or answers to the new questions or having some proof of development and process of PBT. They are very active before the ICO and now they finally disappears.

Yes they answered all the questions immediately before and during the ICO and now we can hardly hear a word from them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I'm so glad I saw through this ICO. Best decision I've ever made was to skip this one. As they say in their ToS, they don't need to refund your "donation" (not your investment. Did you notice that?).
I'm really disappointed now there are no words or answers to the new questions or having some proof of development and process of PBT. They are very active before the ICO and now they finally disappears.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Does anybody know how to withdraw my PBT from Tidex to my Waves Wallet?
PBT is the only coin where the WITHDRAW-button is greyed out. Maybe a little Waves Deposit is needed?

#EDIT: Tidex Support has activated it now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
1.13 Bitcoin .

Thanks team . Scamcoin .  Dont buy . Team not work .  Ico finish 27.06.2017 . But not wallet . Not exchange . Not Token distribution . Not Ethereum Gateway . PBT İs Lie .

05.07.2017 : Coming soon all major exchanges . Lie .

01.08.2017 : Last date All token Distribution . 193 Token not distribution .  Lie . http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P3pAhbH5y7TwU43X9c3gbskWNfDDuzxyKn

I ask why dont distribution 193 token ? Dont reply .

I ask when time finish ethereum gatewayt ? Dont reply .

I ask when time will enter exchanges ? Dont reply .

2 MONTHS

i agree with you, PBT until now at twitter not be updated news and bitcointalk. it's very sad people many invest but not get profit. i hope dev confirmation of this and update news and people get believes again or PBT called scam coin for 2 months

Last facebook update Aug 2.
Last twitter July 21 .

Primal Base User Last Active:   August 07, 2017, 05:06:28 PM

Fraud.

I'm still not gonna be selling my token, it's very cheap now and I cannot afford to take loss on this one.
Time will tell if they are really making a progress for this project but it's still very early now to expect good development.
About exchanges, yes we all want a bigger exchanges, probably bittrex or poloniex.

It would be unaffordable loss for me too if I sold now.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
1.13 Bitcoin .

Thanks team . Scamcoin .  Dont buy . Team not work .  Ico finish 27.06.2017 . But not wallet . Not exchange . Not Token distribution . Not Ethereum Gateway . PBT İs Lie .

01.08.2017 : Last date All token Distribution . 193 Token not distribution .  Lie . http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P3pAhbH5y7TwU43X9c3gbskWNfDDuzxyKn

2 MONTHS

i agree with you, PBT until now at twitter not be updated news and bitcointalk. it's very sad people many invest but not get profit. i hope dev confirmation of this and update news and people get believes again or PBT called scam coin for 2 months

Last twitter July 21 .

Fraud.

I'm still not gonna be selling my token, it's very cheap now and I cannot afford to take loss on this one.
Time will tell if they are really making a progress for this project but it's still very early now to expect good development.
About exchanges, yes we all want a bigger exchanges, probably bittrex or poloniex.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is there any date for the product lunch, especially leasing of PBT?
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Why give fake promises for exchanges then? Terrible team with slow idea. The token value won't drive up as for their business they simply don't need it to. Think about it - people will just need 1 token to rent a place.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
1.13 Bitcoin .

2 MONTHS

They have some last words and they said they will enter in some exchanges after the product launch. I still believe on this project, thou i am not so social active in their slack channel but they are more responsive but i am disappointed here in forum they have no coordination.
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
1.13 Bitcoin .

2 MONTHS

Last twitter July 21 .

Fraud.
Activity: 1148
1.13 Bitcoin .

2 MONTHS

1.13 Bitcoin .

2 MONTHS

Activity: 268
Buying PBT OTC.
Sellers pls PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
When support for ethereum blockchain and listing on a big exchange such as bittrex?

No one gives information . Everything was great before ICO but now it sucks .

Yes, correct. Seems like most of the people here are now losing their hopes on this project. They cant even list it to other exchange. The concept is great but with this kind of a team? Hmm.. nevermind.
No, others are patiently waiting especially those investors who are believing the investing is not an instant money ,first why you invest ? because of the projects right? then wait for it primalbase is waiting for their product to be finish before they will add it on exchange.
Community is the backbone of any good coin and a little bit more engagement from the team would immensely help to build a great community.
Yes, that's true and that was their disadvantage lack of communications and tge product update of progress that's why the people are always questioning and the slack group was full of spams.

Doubt they really care about the community, they got the BTCs and BTC price goes through the roof, they have a lot money. Now mission is done, bye bye. Why they care you paid 3 or 5 BTC and now it is 1 BTC. That's the fun of ICO.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
When support for ethereum blockchain and listing on a big exchange such as bittrex?

Yes, correct. Seems like most of the people here are now losing their hopes on this project. They cant even list it to other exchange. The concept is great but with this kind of a team? Hmm.. nevermind.
No, others are patiently waiting especially those investors who are believing the investing is not an instant money ,first why you invest ? because of the projects right? then wait for it primalbase is waiting for their product to be finish before they will add it on exchange.
Community is the backbone of any good coin and a little bit more engagement from the team would immensely help to build a great community.
Yes, that's true and that was their disadvantage lack of communications and tge product update of progress that's why the people are always questioning and the slack group was full of spams.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 448
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Pages:
Jump to: