Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 65. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
When will it be possible to rent my token?

As I remember the mobile app should be released in September. Then the tokens can be rented.

It's still a long way to go or say few weeks to go for renting it.But this cause will not help in preventing the current dump of the total on small and poor exchanges.PBT needs to have a good volume and that is only possible by having it on Bittrex or some Chinese exchanges where there is high volume.

Correct. Development, marketing and proving enough liquidty should happen at the same time.
But I think that could be happen after the full functionality, I mean after the mobile app.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

As I remember the mobile app should be released in September. Then the tokens can be rented.

It's still a long way to go or say few weeks to go for renting it.But this cause will not help in preventing the current dump of the total on small and poor exchanges.PBT needs to have a good volume and that is only possible by having it on Bittrex or some Chinese exchanges where there is high volume.
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Any information about the current price  of the said token? Any links or websites that I could visit to know more about this token? Hopefully I could get answers about this. Thank you very much.
You can check the current price of PBT in wavesdex exchange .Their only site i know is their ico page before and to get some clear answers join them on slack and pm the team .They are not too much active here in forum to post and answering the questions.
IMO they need to be active here also because the thread was created for discussion, it's a good way of spreading the news or status
of the project so people will know the real status. This project has limited tokens and ICO was over in just a short period of time therefore
I presume investors are really hoping for profit in a short period.
Yes ,they need it but what we can do if they are not so much active here in forum. I don't know ,we don't know what is the good news aboit they said product. And i am also hoping for profit but in a investors manner of thinking investments need patient but i am only disappointed in this matter that they don't update this thread ,we need to go in their slack to communicate which is not good to this. They must both have an attention for the inquiries and questions of the community.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Any information about the current price  of the said token? Any links or websites that I could visit to know more about this token? Hopefully I could get answers about this. Thank you very much.
You can check the current price of PBT in wavesdex exchange .Their only site i know is their ico page before and to get some clear answers join them on slack and pm the team .They are not too much active here in forum to post and answering the questions.
IMO they need to be active here also because the thread was created for discussion, it's a good way of spreading the news or status
of the project so people will know the real status. This project has limited tokens and ICO was over in just a short period of time therefore
I presume investors are really hoping for profit in a short period.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Activity: 268
Buying PBT OTC. Escrow
Sellers do PM.
Activity: 406
any updates from primalbase devs about any progress of the project?

I have not been there yet

Is there any information about new exchanges for listing PBT token? It's been quite some time and we don't find a good exchange coming up for this token.The team needs to be it listed on a decent exchange with good volume, so the price can at least get to the ICO price now.
Nothing ,They are still waiting to launch their product before they add it in a good exchange to create a demand they said. The mere question is when would be it the buildings is not easy and fast to built and it will take a 6 months or more it depends .I only don't know if they are starting on this product.

Did they release any update on the next level of development of office space or is there any link provided off late by them where we can see whats the next roadmap for the project and how is the current space being utilized by them?  Since Vitalik is the advisor for the project, any word we get to hear from him after the ICO ended?

Vitalik is not an advisor at least officially. I remember that both sides made announcement about that.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Is there any information about new exchanges for listing PBT token? It's been quite some time and we don't find a good exchange coming up for this token.The team needs to be it listed on a decent exchange with good volume, so the price can at least get to the ICO price now.
Nothing ,They are still waiting to launch their product before they add it in a good exchange to create a demand they said. The mere question is when would be it the buildings is not easy and fast to built and it will take a 6 months or more it depends .I only don't know if they are starting on this product.

Did they release any update on the next level of development of office space or is there any link provided off late by them where we can see whats the next roadmap for the project and how is the current space being utilized by them?  Since Vitalik is the advisor for the project, any word we get to hear from him after the ICO ended?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 938
Merit: 522

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
keep claim , i think primalbase team will slove all issue . waitting more good news from team
I wish they were here and give us every updates like during the ico.

That is the issue with most of this projects, they become very active during the ICO but after a successful ICO they disappear form the space and investors find it difficult to get latest update from them, there is need to have this project on more exchanges
yes.after ico many programs are not active.some teams always work for their program.but the others is lazy. we should choose good team to invest.

And the primalbase team is in which category?
They work at the opening of the Berlin offices. No?
what happen with this project ?
Why this coin does not immediately go to a bigger market like bittrex or poloniex, but there this project will be more crowded in know people

I think they take their time. They prefer to develop the project rather than play the game of the investor. The potential for change is in any case enormous! Wait!
They take their time also for keep waiting us without any updates in the progress or development like other projects while their project is not yet finished they update the investors from time to time .That is what this project is lack of. Waiting for and assuming ,speculating is to hard to expect .but if there is an weekly update it is not tiring to wait as we can say thay this project is so awaited .
Activity: 364
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

That is the issue with most of this projects, they become very active during the ICO but after a successful ICO they disappear form the space and investors find it difficult to get latest update from them, there is need to have this project on more exchanges
yes.after ico many programs are not active.some teams always work for their program.but the others is lazy. we should choose good team to invest.

Why this coin does not immediately go to a bigger market like bittrex or poloniex, but there this project will be more crowded in know people

I think they take their time. They prefer to develop the project rather than play the game of the investor. The potential for change is in any case enormous! Wait!
Activity: 532

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Pages:
Jump to: