Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 67. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 552
I admit that I invested in this  Undecided

I definitely regret it now. The actions of the team are completely unprofessional since the end of ico. I had a really good track record of ICOs before this, but, you can't win them all. I am tempted to go visit their 'operation', Amsterdam is just a short train ride away.
Please do post your comments if you visit their Operation.
It seems that many of the Waves Icos have gone way south... Ecryptotel, MobileGo, Strata, ZR... etc.. 
I think it is wise to hold most Icos for at least a year and then judge.  For now it seems too early to properly judge the teams.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
I admit that I invested in this  Undecided

I definitely regret it now. The actions of the team are completely unprofessional since the end of ico. I had a really good track record of ICOs before this, but, you can't win them all. I am tempted to go visit their 'operation', Amsterdam is just a short train ride away.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Buying PBT OTC . Rate 1 BTC per PBT. Interested sellers please PM

I don't think anyone will sell for this rate when the ICO price was 3 BTC per PBT, Anyways good luck with your offer.Someone in urgent need of money may fill up your order if you are lucky.
That was so cheap a seller rather sell their coin on exchange at 2BTC per PBT .No one would tend to sell on that price unless they didn't know what is the current price now. Maybe after the product launch and added in a much larger exchange it has a good price above ico price like 5BTC per PBT is a good start and for sure it is only right to be the baseline price for the product who wants to have atleast 1PBT token to be able to acquire 1 slot for Primalbase office.

Considering the BTC price going ATH at the moment and the price of 1 PBT token as with bonus 3BTC and another with 5BTC,it's going to be a difficult one to buy and acquire a slot for the office.May be the team might consider this thing to be lowered if BTC even touches 4k or 5k by the end of the year.

The PBT price is independent from BTC price now. So cost per lifetime space is 1 PBT ($4k now or 1.15 BTC)

Feel very sorry for their ICO investors, probably one of the worst post ICO performances relative to BTC of the year. I bought at $5k before their Aug 1st announcement thinking it would include an exchange, alas no... Problem is they don't have a lot of PBT themselves, so interests are not aligned, they've got their money and are going to make more money from renting the rest of their office spaces. So if their ICO investors are down 75%+ in BTC terms for many months & all it takes is a few BTC spent on a better exchange, (the brand awareness and PR are more than worth it for them too) they're still unlikely to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

I don't think anyone will sell for this rate when the ICO price was 3 BTC per PBT, Anyways good luck with your offer.Someone in urgent need of money may fill up your order if you are lucky.
That was so cheap a seller rather sell their coin on exchange at 2BTC per PBT .No one would tend to sell on that price unless they didn't know what is the current price now. Maybe after the product launch and added in a much larger exchange it has a good price above ico price like 5BTC per PBT is a good start and for sure it is only right to be the baseline price for the product who wants to have atleast 1PBT token to be able to acquire 1 slot for Primalbase office.

Considering the BTC price going ATH at the moment and the price of 1 PBT token as with bonus 3BTC and another with 5BTC,it's going to be a difficult one to buy and acquire a slot for the office.May be the team might consider this thing to be lowered if BTC even touches 4k or 5k by the end of the year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 1012

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Except on waves, is this coin listed anywhere else? I'm not able to create an order on waves.

It's listed on Tidex

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/#BTC

But the problem is that, it's a small exchange with less volume and so trading there would not be a good move.Wait for few months and see if it makes way for Bittrex or Poloniex.

Exactly. Primal Base and investors need high volume edxchanges.
But maybe it's good that development comes first.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Except on waves, is this coin listed anywhere else? I'm not able to create an order on waves.

It's listed on Tidex

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/#BTC

But the problem is that, it's a small exchange with less volume and so trading there would not be a good move.Wait for few months and see if it makes way for Bittrex or Poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
No other exchange is going to list this crap scamcoin. It wouldn't be in their interest.

Trade vol. Is less than 1BTC per 24 hours. Do an exchanges commission at 0.25 - 0.5%. Pennies. Most people are proberbly gonna hold so there is really nothing in it for the exchanges.

I get as frustrated as anyone else when ICO's take millions of dollars and then don't take the simple, cheap steps of exchange listing. (Everyone could have bought PBT for a fraction of the price and they would have raised low/no money if ICO investors knew this before.)

Having said that, it's not crap or a scamcoin, they are working on schedule & it should be a valuable token in the medium term.

yeah, this is not totally scam or shitcoin.. they may not be able to have it listed on an exchange right away, but atleast they are really working and more focusing in the development of the project.

Where are those signs of them "really working"? Their last tweet is from like 3 weeks ago.

Yeah this is crap primalbase team aren't even trying. Worst btc I've spent yet I reckon. Just glad I wasn't sucked into buying a whole PBT.

I made buying whole token si it means I am unlucky?  Grin I believe in the team and there are worth  more than this   when they already listed this to much better exchange but I am waiting for thier product update first.
Good mindset as an investor .I guess you have mamy experience and your mind is build in investors thinkers and not just brought by someone who said buy it somethi'n like that.Their product seems needs more time but it will be a total blockbuster if they lunch it well with a good design and office spaces .
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
No other exchange is going to list this crap scamcoin. It wouldn't be in their interest.

Trade vol. Is less than 1BTC per 24 hours. Do an exchanges commission at 0.25 - 0.5%. Pennies. Most people are proberbly gonna hold so there is really nothing in it for the exchanges.

I get as frustrated as anyone else when ICO's take millions of dollars and then don't take the simple, cheap steps of exchange listing. (Everyone could have bought PBT for a fraction of the price and they would have raised low/no money if ICO investors knew this before.)

Having said that, it's not crap or a scamcoin, they are working on schedule & it should be a valuable token in the medium term.

yeah, this is not totally scam or shitcoin.. they may not be able to have it listed on an exchange right away, but atleast they are really working and more focusing in the development of the project.

Where are those signs of them "really working"? Their last tweet is from like 3 weeks ago.

Yeah this is crap primalbase team aren't even trying. Worst btc I've spent yet I reckon. Just glad I wasn't sucked into buying a whole PBT.

I made buying whole token si it means I am unlucky?  Grin I believe in the team and there are worth  more than this   when they already listed this to much better exchange but I am waiting for thier product update first.

I wouldn't say unlucky, just you were scamed more. This coin isn't going back up to 3 btc. Bigger exchange or update from dev is not going to help this one. Plenty of big exchanges have shit coins which   don't get traded and plenty of small exchanges get a ton trade vol. for being the only exchange to list a coin. There is no demand for this, if there was people would get waves DEX.

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 896
Merit: 519
Where are the Waves transferred?

http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P3pAhbH5y7TwU43X9c3gbskWNfDDuzxyKn

Available balance: 327 waves

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?C76Q9Y11kmtp6WKQSYMm7EnCVkqENTRfvXEPQ1k7k5h8
Recipient   3P1ytBPaEzvqZKujhp9Aph5awCJ57zfrt1P Amount   249,000.000  Shocked

PBT waiting to be distributed: 193 PBT  Huh
Activity: 293
Merit: 250

Go to the slack for more information but yea it still useless.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hello,delvelopers.Why I can not cancle my order in waveswallet by primalbase token to waves..?
1. Try to restart waves app if you use waves extension in chrome.
2. Reload the page if you use web waves.
3. I suggest you use waves application on Android. Very smooth and no bugs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

By that its a big issue for the investors who want to start trading on this ,Like me thats why there are some chat or negative comments in their slack and on here because they can add it on exchange while waiting their product launch so for those who wants to play with the price will have the chance to sell. Product is different into the trading so they need to consider what many community members wants instead of their own sake.
legendary
Activity: 952
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

If you need to ask other people whether you should invest then you shouldn't be investing in anything.
Pages:
Jump to: