Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 68. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,delvelopers.Why I can not cancle my order in waveswallet by primalbase token to waves..?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No other exchange is going to list this crap scamcoin. It wouldn't be in their interest.

Trade vol. Is less than 1BTC per 24 hours. Do an exchanges commission at 0.25 - 0.5%. Pennies. Most people are proberbly gonna hold so there is really nothing in it for the exchanges.

I get as frustrated as anyone else when ICO's take millions of dollars and then don't take the simple, cheap steps of exchange listing. (Everyone could have bought PBT for a fraction of the price and they would have raised low/no money if ICO investors knew this before.)

Having said that, it's not crap or a scamcoin, they are working on schedule & it should be a valuable token in the medium term.

yeah, this is not totally scam or shitcoin.. they may not be able to have it listed on an exchange right away, but atleast they are really working and more focusing in the development of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
No other exchange is going to list this crap scamcoin. It wouldn't be in their interest.

Trade vol. Is less than 1BTC per 24 hours. Do an exchanges commission at 0.25 - 0.5%. Pennies. Most people are proberbly gonna hold so there is really nothing in it for the exchanges.

I get as frustrated as anyone else when ICO's take millions of dollars and then don't take the simple, cheap steps of exchange listing. (Everyone could have bought PBT for a fraction of the price and they would have raised low/no money if ICO investors knew this before.)

Having said that, it's not crap or a scamcoin, they are working on schedule & it should be a valuable token in the medium term.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Yeah, that's because everyone is holding for a new update from dev or a better exchanger. They know they better hold because the price will increases. It's not that difficult to understand if you read few pages back instead of jumping here
Activity: 448
We need Kraken or at least Bittrex now. I think the ico price was around 20 cents. At least now you need to see these levels.
What the.. Do you even know what are you talking about? Ico price was 3 BTC- 4 BTC ( for the last 50 60 tokens). Don't spam this thread!
It's really not good to have this kind of people in the forum who has no ability to read, research first before saying anything
because your price is too far away from the reality. Anyway, let's focus more on the update, I just read in the past that it will be seen
in bittrex, when it will happen?

I don't think anyone is in a position to know when a listing might happen on Bittrex or anywhere else. I think the team recognizes that its main imperative is to execute on the roadmap and get the locations up and running along with the scheduling app. Once that all comes together, a good exchange listing should flow organically as a result. Bittrex is a good candidate because they currently list Waves and a few other Waves-based assets.

lets wait for the launch of the product then we will eventually see a bigger exchange for PBT.
atleast we know that even if there is so much delay on the exchange, the important thing is that they are not delaying any improvements on the product..

Activity: 30

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We need Kraken or at least Bittrex now. I think the ico price was around 20 cents. At least now you need to see these levels.
What the.. Do you even know what are you talking about? Ico price was 3 BTC- 4 BTC ( for the last 50 60 tokens). Don't spam this thread!
It's really not good to have this kind of people in the forum who has no ability to read, research first before saying anything
because your price is too far away from the reality. Anyway, let's focus more on the update, I just read in the past that it will be seen

I don't think anyone is in a position to know when a listing might happen on Bittrex or anywhere else. I think the team recognizes that its main imperative is to execute on the roadmap and get the locations up and running along with the scheduling app. Once that all comes together, a good exchange listing should flow organically as a result. Bittrex is a good candidate because they currently list Waves and a few other Waves-based assets.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Activity: 392
The project has cooled down by itself. It's been 2 months, but they are not in a single stock exchange and they lose confidence

I dont see any problem with Primalbase now. They do a great job and we will see a big news in the near future. They need to prepare well before the start trading on major exchanges.

yes, agree with you. they want to launch the product first before aiming for a better and bigger exchange than they have on waves dex..
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
The project has cooled down by itself. It's been 2 months, but they are not in a single stock exchange and they lose confidence

I dont see any problem with Primalbase now. They do a great job and we will see a big news in the near future. They need to prepare well before the start trading on major exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I believe the team can do better than what they have done about exchange unless all these tokens using Waves platform for their ICO have initial agreement with Waves team that there tokens will only be traded on their DEX exchange after the ICO. This is getting really frustrating because there is no way to get of the project since there is no liquidity
Activity: 43
Bittrex? Cryptopia? Livecoin? Novaexchange? Any updates? (MobileGo is listed at liqui, CoEval on cryptopia)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When is trex??
Is there any sign of dev for latest update pbt?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Lets wait, i think rent/ profit will also be shared with the token holders, so why sell in hurry..
Activity: 186
Oh noes. So it's unfolding just like I predicted a few weeks ago. How very surprising!
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Primal base tokens value is very low. There is no volume on wavesDex too, if the team is working on updates this coin will probably rise. But i dont see that happening.
I think they're working. It's a real world project and can take some to combine it with token mechanism Wink
Activity: 154
Primal base tokens value is very low. There is no volume on wavesDex too, if the team is working on updates this coin will probably rise. But i dont see that happening.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I am really going to lose my faith in this project. Nearly there is no trade opportunity , no action. I try to sell pbt to buy some waves but but orders are very cheap and there is no volume etc.. Pfff
Give it a bit more time for the team to work on something. You cant seriously be thinking of doubling your money overnight.(Although I admit its happening with many other coins now )

Doubling overnight will not be a good indicator, because it is mostly related to pnd. A slow and steady growth is actually better, which means an increment in weeks is better. Patience is the key, most strong coins are mkre suitable for long term holding, right?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
I am really going to lose my faith in this project. Nearly there is no trade opportunity , no action. I try to sell pbt to buy some waves but but orders are very cheap and there is no volume etc.. Pfff
Give it a bit more time for the team to work on something. You cant seriously be thinking of doubling your money overnight.(Although I admit its happening with many other coins now )
You can leave PBT for a months and will see it more good value in the future .I believe Primalbase Team is doing it to have a better opportunity not only for them but for the holders of PBT token that will have a good value when they have already their product.
Pages:
Jump to: