Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeAsic - 80 Ghash/sec Asic Miner [SCAM] - page 24. (Read 67041 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Scam, try again Prime.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
To find a door closed?

They sell lockpicking equipment on SR, don't they?
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
To find a door closed?
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
200km from Budapest. I'll try to call them tomorrow. Maybe we can organize a mass trip to Budapest from all the neighbour countries at one day. What do you think?
I do wonder why PrimeAsic donated btc to this forum. Did he really believe that people would send btc just because someone is mining at 80GH.

Almost every scammer of any note had either a Donator or VIP tag. It's to establish trust. Read the donator lists. It's like a Who's Who of Bitcoin Scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Do we really have to rehash this mining vs selling debate in every ASIC thread?
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
I also vote for scam.

I do wonder why PrimeAsic donated btc to this forum. Did he really believe that people would send btc just because someone is mining at 80GH.

BUT if I'm wrong. Please get back to asap so that I can come there with a pile of cash.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Now im sure its a scam. They sell it for $1249 and following http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator such a device would earn

Coins   Dollars
per Day   ฿9.21           $326.53
per Week   ฿64.48   $2,285.70
per Month   ฿280.01   $9,926.49

So they only would need to mine 3.8 days and the price would be back in... Sure... it makes sense that they sell this. They dont want to earn money they are saints that want to make the world a happier place... and the company is for... no... i dont get it...

#1 Avalon pulled in ~ 1million gross sales in btc in approximately 1 hour with batch number 2.

#2 It pulls 800 watts, at any scale your talking needing to own a large commercial building with large installed HVAC and 600-1000 amp service to keep the profits running for any length of time.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Now im sure its a scam. They sell it for $1249 and following http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator such a device would earn

Coins   Dollars
per Day   ฿9.21           $326.53
per Week   ฿64.48   $2,285.70
per Month   ฿280.01   $9,926.49

So they only would need to mine 3.8 days and the price would be back in... Sure... it makes sense that they sell this. They dont want to earn money they are saints that want to make the world a happier place... and the company is for... no... i dont get it...
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001
Add several more of your ASICs hashing on ozcoin.  Grin
You do have more than 1 available, don't you?

Then "possibly" your claim will be more believeable.

Thanks!
Oh, and it is fully owned by "LUXURIA LLC CO-80005 Arvada, West 85th Place 10725." , whoever they are.

Interesting. That's a suburban home at Standley Lake near Denver, Colorado.

Nice place, if a bit dark: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10705-W-85th-Pl-Arvada-CO-80005/13697468_zpid/

EDIT: It get's more interesting. There's a Denver Colorado registration for a Luxuria LLC which lists as primary adress Moricz Zsigmond Rakpart 1, which is a riverfront apartment block in Gyor, Hungary.

Nice place, if a bit "let's kluge some other shit on this old communist apartment block, so it doesn't look all that boring" http://www.iranymagyarorszag.hu/dunalux_apartments/I312639/kep-1/
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler
definitely looks like scam, someone trying to make quick money with trending topic
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am not sure that the company in the domain whois has much to do with them.

Actually now I am 100% that this company doesn't have any significance. It is possible to find an other company tied to one of the domains, and it is much bigger. Their profile is IT wholesale, and according to the company register they have a very significant base capital, (in the order of a million dollars) and are existing and active since 1991. They don't seem to have a business actually manufacturing ICs.

I don't want to write the name of the company here, there is probably a reason why they opted for the domain privacy option, but it isn't that difficult to find with a bit of googleing.

All this of course doesn't prove that this larger company isn't just the domain registrant for someone else, and has nothing to do with this.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
No pictures of the unit?  Very telling.
I am not sure that the company in the domain whois has much to do with them. It is possible that they just payed some random company to register the domain for them.

The name of the company ("EDI Green Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság") translates to something very general: trading & service providing limited liability company. According to the company register their only registered  activity is "other trading"  ("Egyéb nem bolti, piaci kiskereskedelem"), with a capital equivalent to around $10000. It seems like a company set up for tax purposes.

Oh, and it is fully owned by "LUXURIA LLC CO-80005 Arvada, West 85th Place 10725." , whoever they are.

So if it is legit, it probably doesn't have much to do with this company.

Otherwise their "hungarianness" checks out.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
I sent them a PM asking to write a review on their product for http://www.btcmu.info . Ill send the unit back after 1 week. I will let you know if I get a reply.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
I call this a scam.

If it was real, it wouldn't make sense to sell the devices instead of mining with it. The only counter argument was if they had a million of devices to sell, but they claim them to be in limited quantity.

If they tried to sell it for 5000€ each I could have belived it not to be a scam.
just wrote them a mail, due the fact I'm only living about 250km away(Vienna/Austria) it might be worth a try - and maybe the deliver, if i pay a little extra Wink
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
id wager 5 ltc that this is 100% scam. If its not, ill buy one lol Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Oh right, it does say Tuesday. My bad.
Pages:
Jump to: