Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeAsic - 80 Ghash/sec Asic Miner [SCAM] - page 21. (Read 67041 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
any of those who wanna go check them out,dont bring money bring a friend and a gun maybe just to be save...
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
did anyone managed to reach them? I've been trying for the last hour, no one answers.

I have yet to receive any replies to my emails and pm`s.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
At least this forum got 10BTC from PrimeAsic! I wish every troll would do the same.

A troll fee? Good idea! Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
After you.
Activity: 466
At least this forum got 10BTC from PrimeAsic! I wish every troll would do the same.
Activity: 189
Been there, nothing there, some offices, some people live there, no sign of any asic company. So we can move along

Thanks, case closed... I've been trying to reach them for the last 3 hours... It seems they're not interested in my euros as I'm in their product....
Activity: 196
Been there, nothing there, some offices, some people live there, no sign of any asic company. So we can move along
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
and I'm staying only a few steps away from Futo Utca 16.
I am pretty sure you won't find anything there. That "edi green" whatever probably just handled the domain registration. As I said earlier, an other, much bigger company can be tied to one of the domains with some googling, so if they are real that's an infinitely more likely location.
Activity: 462
did anyone managed to reach them? I've been trying for the last hour, no one answers.

I've been trying too. No way to reach them. It looks very shady... At Futo Utca 16 I see just flats, brand new forum account, brand new website, brand new telephone number (Huh?)...

Anyhow I have to be in Bud next week, and I'm staying only a few steps away from Futo Utca 16. As I said earlier, if anybody is up to meet we can go together to check the units. Obvioulsy I know a few locals, they might provide us a "safety net" in case these guys want to scam us.
From google Earth, it doesnt look like an office building at all.. Just a residential building
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

I've been trying too. No way to reach them. It looks very shady... At Futo Utca 16 I see just flats, brand new forum account, brand new website, brand new telephone number (Huh?)...

Anyhow I have to be in Bud next week, and I'm staying only a few steps away from Futo Utca 16. As I said earlier, if anybody is up to meet we can go together to check the units. Obvioulsy I know a few locals, they might provide us a "safety net" in case these guys want to scam us.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I cannot guarantee that at Futo Utca 16 there is an office, but I can guarantee that in the Futo Utca street there are plenty of offices.

I have to be in Budapest next week. I propose for a few buyers to meet and go together to test the units before buying. In that way there will be less chances to be scammed.
no one answers, I'm on the line... it's not unavailable anymore...
Activity: 126
Well, I am here now - in front of the building. So far nothing. The number is still unresponsive.
Is it only residential, or are there offices there too?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
yet, if this is a scam, why would they propose 'picking it up locally'?

Hope no one beats BitBet's security scheme this way... My penny bets on the World Baseball Classic would disappear, and I guess the bigger ones would to. Be a hell of a way to lose at gambling.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
If i was a Mod or System Admin here, i would be deleting all these bullshit threads and saving space on my server.

But you're not, now are you. Simmer down sparky.

Also, for the "not appropiate" crowd: blowjob, baby. It melts in the mouth.

hehehe, true, but I have a crowbar as well Smiley
Activity: 160

number still unavailable...

Pages:
Jump to: