Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice 3 - RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED - page 5. (Read 15991 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
August 10, 2014, 03:16:37 PM
So much negativity in this thread. Lighten up people!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 10, 2014, 03:14:24 PM
1 minute down time quickly uploading a small patch

Stunna, you acted like a little badass yesterday..  Undecided

Yesterday I specially uploaded my last money to bitcoin ~0.025btc for playing PD3. Later there was a delay with opening and You promised 0.01 giveaway to first 100 people who post in the topic and I replied with my user ID, posted by number 9, as I applied by your rules (was on this forum since 2013, active playing PD few years).

As You have reputation as a man of his word, I was sure that will get my 0.01 soon, so I started gambling on the old site, waiting for the new PrimeDice and I knew that I could loose my 0.025 because soon will get your promised 0.01 bonus and will deposit them to the PD3. but when I loosed my coins, noticed that promised bonus still not arrives, checked topic where Stunna promised it and noticed that you changed the rules, and I need to have 30 post to get it, but I had only half by that time.

But I think it is not very fair to give hope and then take it back. Now PD3 released and I left without my chance to play, sad.  Huh

MIN ACTIVITY for that giveaway was 30 activity.
You got like 15, therefor not eligible

Min. activity for this giveaway were not mentioned at first, and I were eligible to get this bonus

It was always 30. Seriously. Stop crying and use the free btc.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 10, 2014, 03:13:09 PM

Yesterday I specially uploaded my last money to bitcoin ~0.025btc for playing PD3. Later there was a delay with opening and You promised 0.01 giveaway to first 100 people who post in the topic and I replied with my user ID, posted by number 9, as I applied by your rules (was on this forum since 2013, active playing PD few years).

As You have reputation as a man of his word, I was sure that will get my 0.01 soon, so I started gambling on the old site, waiting for the new PrimeDice and I knew that I could loose my 0.025 because soon will get your promised 0.01 bonus and will deposit them to the PD3. but when I loosed my coins, noticed that promised bonus still not arrives, checked topic where Stunna promised it and noticed that you changed the rules, and I need to have 30 post to get it, but I had only half by that time.

But I think it is not very fair to give hope and then take it back. Now PD3 released and I left without my chance to play, sad.  Huh

MIN ACTIVITY for that giveaway was 30 activity.
You got like 15, therefor not eligible

Min. activity for this giveaway were not mentioned at first, and I were eligible to get this bonus. But LATER he decided to change rules, because of many newbies registered specially for this promotion. However, my account was created far away not yesterday and I had some activity tho, it's not a problem for me to reach 10 more posts.
Activity: 25
August 10, 2014, 03:08:58 PM

Think it's not very fair to give hope and then take it back. Now PD3 released and I left without my chance to play, sad.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
August 10, 2014, 03:02:01 PM
Tnx i promised him my whole balance for that Cheesy 0.15btc Cheesy
He could not provide Smiley .

I need to stop feeding the troll I guess. I'm not good at ignoring trolls.

Did u checkout new provably fair. Let us know if u find any issues.

It looks like the 0.005% error in the house's favour is only on PD2 and not PD3. PD3 is using something very similar to the Just-Dice system.

In fact it's more like the PRCDice system before they fixed it to prevent the sjess exploit.

I mentioned during beta testing that PD3's system picks high numbers more often than low numbers. Did you decide that didn't need fixing? It's possible that the effect isn't significant enough to matter; I didn't analyse it enough to be sure.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
August 10, 2014, 02:54:15 PM
Even dooglus (as much as I hate to say his name in my posts) stated the current site algorithm picks up on your betting patterns.

If you have any evidence of me saying that, I'll give you 10 BTC. It never happened.

Stop making stuff up about me.

You ran a scam, I gave you negative trust feedback. End of story.

Tnx i promised him my whole balance for that Cheesy 0.15btc Cheesy
He could not provide Smiley .

Did u checkout new provably fair. Let us know if u find any issues.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 10, 2014, 02:50:52 PM
August 10, 2014, 02:50:43 PM
Where did you lose the coins, if that's not a secret indeed? At what dice site, I mean? Cool

I lost them the same place I won them, dicebitco.in - see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8282511

Also, someone made a new thread, "dooglus lost 25 BTC" with a new account, "dooglus_lost" to post about it  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dooglus-lost-25-btc-732048

Haha aww, so many haters.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 10, 2014, 02:49:56 PM
The chat keeps freezing for me when I log in :S

I can't open the site at all, it keeps showing the dice spinning.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 10, 2014, 02:48:23 PM
The chat keeps freezing for me when I log in :S
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 10, 2014, 02:43:58 PM
How long does it take for manual withdrawals to process? Chat on the site is insane. ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★☆★777Coin.com★☆a
August 10, 2014, 02:35:44 PM
Hi everyone. Please use my ref link for PD3. When you have wagered atleast 0.5 BTC i will pay you 0.007.

https://primedice.com/?ref=visualelite
legendary
August 10, 2014, 02:29:27 PM
Where did you lose the coins, if that's not a secret indeed? At what dice site, I mean? Cool

I lost them the same place I won them, dicebitco.in - see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8282511

Also, someone made a new thread, "dooglus lost 25 BTC" with a new account, "dooglus_lost" to post about it  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dooglus-lost-25-btc-732048
Activity: 44
August 10, 2014, 02:07:04 PM
Chat is not working for me.. it freezes and can't see new posts until I refresh again..

anyone else having that problem?
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 10, 2014, 01:59:51 PM
Doog, how can I get you to play under my referral?Cheesy

I told myself I would stop gambling when I lost my profits. Last night I lost my 25 BTC profits - so I'd better stop now.

I'll play for faucet drippings on PD3 to see how it works, but nothing bigger.

legendary
August 10, 2014, 01:50:40 PM

I told myself I would stop gambling when I lost my profits. Last night I lost my 25 BTC profits - so I'd better stop now.

I'll play for faucet drippings on PD3 to see how it works, but nothing bigger.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
August 10, 2014, 01:48:12 PM

You're too late for that. He's already signed up.
August 10, 2014, 01:37:28 PM
legendary
August 10, 2014, 01:20:23 PM
Again he did not said it does , he said in theory could be possible . WITCH IS HUGE DIFFERENCE .

My last post about it. And if u continue i will have to put u on ignore . Sorry .

Put me on ignore. Making scam accusation report

The more I see of you, the more I think you deserve the negative trust I left for you.

There's no way you fail to understand the difference between:

"I don't think they cheat, but in theory they could"

and

"I think they cheat"

And so what are you doing here other than wasting everyone's time?
legendary
August 10, 2014, 01:15:53 PM
Even dooglus (as much as I hate to say his name in my posts) stated the current site algorithm picks up on your betting patterns.

If you have any evidence of me saying that, I'll give you 10 BTC. It never happened.

Stop making stuff up about me.

You ran a scam, I gave you negative trust feedback. End of story.
Pages:
Jump to: