Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice 3 - RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED - page 9. (Read 15991 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
August 10, 2014, 08:08:59 AM
Is there going to be any super Happy Hour(0.001 and not 0.0001 from the faucet) after the PD3 launch  Roll Eyes ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
August 10, 2014, 08:00:18 AM
Hour or two until launch  Tongue

HOLY SHIT YES....
Man if this shit is BS I am going to hit the fan, legit....
Time to round up some BTC and get my messages for referring ready.
#EXCITED

EDIT - took me 46 seconds to reply to his post, guess you could call me a dedicated user.

Yeah, very dedicated. Especially after all the slandering....

Is that guy in the campaign? After all the flipping out and bashing on PD earlier?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 07:57:31 AM

Good News thanks
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 10, 2014, 07:56:35 AM

HOLY SHIT YES....
Man if this shit is BS I am going to hit the fan, legit....
Time to round up some BTC and get my messages for referring ready.
#EXCITED

EDIT - took me 46 seconds to reply to his post, guess you could call me a dedicated user.

Yeah, very dedicated. Especially after all the slandering....
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
August 10, 2014, 07:56:19 AM
What is this lol.

I can't wait for PD3 to launch either, but the longer it's taking the more exciting it becomes!

yes can not wait, hopefully better wen its lighter and more cool look to bet again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
August 10, 2014, 07:54:46 AM

finaly it will be worth to wait Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 10, 2014, 07:53:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
August 10, 2014, 07:51:40 AM
10th August no update for the whole day
What a hoax.

It might be a surprise Wink .

Stop condoning stunna's bullshit
I don't care if you're mod, he's made the whole community wait MONTHS, it's nearly been a whole year since the first announcement of construction and now he isn't opening because his Dev has "family issues"?
Family issues can take ages, and to be quite frank his family issues can't hold up thousands of players, that's just a load of bs

If he has errors with the site UPDATE US and TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.

Site is perfectly ready to go. Its not issue with the site.

If u want updates i can update u Smiley .

Update 1 : Dev is not back yet

Update 2 : Dev is still not back

Update 3 : No he is not back

Update 4 : ... not yet.

I will do couple of more for u later. Smiley .

Sorry about sarcasm , but its rly not Stunna's fault , nobody in this planet could*t predict this . Except maybe for grandma Vanga ! (sees the future) .

Site is ready to go but it can't and won't be done without dev who made it from scratch .
18+ hours is his assumption so ,and i rly hope it won't take much more than that. Its passed so idk he should be back at it any moment now.

My call = BULLSHIT

Stunna hasn't said a single word DESPITE him being online throughout today.
I keep an eye on his latest posts regularly.

This is bs, I wanted to join RIGHT ON LAUNCH and from what it seems it's going to continue the bullshit until I and others who aren't aware are either asleep or AFK

That's true. MICRO speaks more for PrimeDice than Stunna does, have no clue why douh..

Ah man , when u work on something for SOO long (more than 1 year) and it ready , perfect , and that day comes finally , and u are so exited, and then shit hits the fan. I know i would be devastated , i can only imagine how its for him. :S . So that is probably the reason he is this much silent Sad .
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 10, 2014, 07:36:06 AM
Quote from: dooglus
The current (PrimeDice 2) system does in theory allow the house to cheat by analysing your betting pattern, assuming you won't change your client seed, and feeding you a series of server seeds pre-designed to give you bad rolls (not that I think they are doing any of this). The new release removes that possibility.

I highlighted some keywords in dooglus' quote. Dooglus never said what you claimed. He said it's possible in theory, if you don't change your client seed and if PrimeDice feeds you pre-designed bad rolls, which he doesn't think they are doing.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
August 10, 2014, 07:33:48 AM
10th August no update for the whole day
What a hoax.

It might be a surprise Wink .

Stop condoning stunna's bullshit
I don't care if you're mod, he's made the whole community wait MONTHS, it's nearly been a whole year since the first announcement of construction and now he isn't opening because his Dev has "family issues"?
Family issues can take ages, and to be quite frank his family issues can't hold up thousands of players, that's just a load of bs

If he has errors with the site UPDATE US and TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.

Site is perfectly ready to go. Its not issue with the site.

If u want updates i can update u Smiley .

Update 1 : Dev is not back yet

Update 2 : Dev is still not back

Update 3 : No he is not back

Update 4 : ... not yet.

I will do couple of more for u later. Smiley .

Sorry about sarcasm , but its rly not Stunna's fault , nobody in this planet could*t predict this . Except maybe for grandma Vanga ! (sees the future) .

Site is ready to go but it can't and won't be done without dev who made it from scratch .
18+ hours is his assumption so ,and i rly hope it won't take much more than that. Its passed so idk he should be back at it any moment now.

My call = BULLSHIT

Stunna hasn't said a single word DESPITE him being online throughout today.
I keep an eye on his latest posts regularly.

This is bs, I wanted to join RIGHT ON LAUNCH and from what it seems it's going to continue the bullshit until I and others who aren't aware are either asleep or AFK

That's true. MICRO speaks more for PrimeDice than Stunna does, have no clue why douh..
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
August 10, 2014, 07:28:31 AM
What is this lol.

I can't wait for PD3 to launch either, but the longer it's taking the more exciting it becomes!
Activity: 317
Merit: 275
August 10, 2014, 07:25:15 AM
MICRO is correct, dooglus didn't say what you claimed he said. He said it's possible in theory, not that PD actually does it. In fact, he even said he doesn't believe PD does it.
legendary
August 10, 2014, 07:22:45 AM
No that is correct quote . HE DID NOT SAY THAT PD PICKS UP ON YOUR BETTING ALGORITHM , HE SAID THAT IN "THEORY" COULD BE POSIBLE ! Key words "theory" and "could be" . He did not say that it DOES! What u said. Coz to say that u would need to prove it.

Anyways this is not topic for that , i don't want to go off topic anymore. So i will bail out of this conversation.

U did not give me post that he said that pd predicts patterns . So u don't win that 0.15 btc.

Incorrect...
You owe me .15BTC and I want it now, don't try and get out of this just because your screwed yourself
He said it, in theory meaning it if it were to be out into practise, RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MKENT IT IS BEING PUT INTO PRACTISE ON PD2, and even I have proven it by making new accounts every game, doing 5000 losses on 9900x so the system thinks I am trying to win 9900x then all of a sudden betting is a whole lot easier
Then I go on my main and it's like the site knows my every move.

He is right, and I am right, now give me my BTC before I make a scam accusation report.

Again he did not said it does , he said in theory could be possible . WITCH IS HUGE DIFFERENCE .

My last post about it. And if u continue i will have to put u on ignore . Sorry .
legendary
August 10, 2014, 07:10:51 AM
No that is correct quote . HE DID NOT SAY THAT PD PICKS UP ON YOUR BETTING ALGORITHM , HE SAID THAT IN "THEORY" COULD BE POSIBLE ! Key words "theory" and "could be" . He did not say that it DOES! What u said. Coz to say that u would need to prove it.

Anyways this is not topic for that , i don't want to go off topic anymore. So i will bail out of this conversation.

U did not give me post that he said that pd predicts patterns . So u don't win that 0.15 btc.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 10, 2014, 07:05:49 AM
I don't see the big deal here. Just wait for a bit longer. You can still use the current PrimeDice website and it's not like your life depends on it right?

The current PD site is completely bullshit (take it from a member since the beginning 10BTC down) compared to PD1
I would rather downgrade to PD1 in a honesty than PD3
Even dooglus (as much as I hate to say his name in my posts) stated the current site algorithm picks up on your betting patterns.

Could you post a link to his words? Not that I suspect Stunna of doctoring bet outcomes (or anything like that), just curious what dooglus has to say on this and how that can be pinned down... Roll Eyes

Update: I've read dooglus' words on this above. He says that it is possible in theory but not that they are doing anything of the kind in practice Cool
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 10, 2014, 07:01:31 AM
I don't see the big deal here. Just wait for a bit longer. You can still use the current PrimeDice website and it's not like your life depends on it right?

Neither do I, but where is today's sorry giveaway really? Did I miss it? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
August 10, 2014, 06:57:35 AM
So if the site is ready where do we need the dev?

Well micro is on but I think it was in the websockets from what I recall yesterday
Moving them all over to PD3
legendary
August 10, 2014, 06:47:29 AM

The current PD site is completely bullshit (take it from a member since the beginning 10BTC down) compared to PD1
I would rather downgrade to PD1 in a honesty than PD3
Even dooglus (as much as I hate to say his name in my posts) stated the current site algorithm picks up on your betting patterns.

I've waited since the first announcement and now this is just getting ridiculous with what Stunna is pulling out of his arse.

He NEVER said that current site algorithm picks up on your betting patterns! Show me where he said that and i will transfer u my whole wallet balance ! Which is 0.15 atm .

Stop spreading lies around here pls .
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 06:42:03 AM
So if the site is ready where do we need the dev?
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
August 10, 2014, 06:32:09 AM
It's about almost midday in Europe. 12 hours left, so why is everyone kicking off? Plenty of time to go live yet just be patient!
Pages:
Jump to: