Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 18. (Read 26616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
The current time right now in Japan is 1030 am, hopefully the OP will be online as well. Smiley
is he japanese? i think he still working on it, give him sometime, im sure most of here got alot ROI already Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
The current time right now in Japan is 1030 am, hopefully the OP will be online as well. Smiley

i doubt we will make money from this, but we knew it from the start Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 435
Somhow they make money on primedice when all money has japan banker lol
Activity: 434
Can you all calm down,there are people waiting for payments here.

I am going offline. Been online again for over 20 hours solid..

Support will be back online soon.

(hopefully with the solution to the issue and some nice payments for everyone who is stuck in limbo)

thanks

Prime..
I have sent you an urgent PM please check your PM and reply.
Your script works.
Thanks.
I am having a very small problem with the script about the settings otherwise i would have giving my review right.
If he gives me the setting i guess sky is the beginning.

how much did you make mate from the script Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218

(hopefully with the solution to the issue and some nice payments for everyone who is stuck in limbo)

thanks

Prime..
Your script works.
Thanks.

how much did you make mate from the script Cheesy

thanks

Prime..
Your script works.
Thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

thanks

Prime..
Ok,
have a good time...
And i hope that we will get our payments soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

thanks

Prime..
legendary
Activity: 1274
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Yes but you are thinking I win by only use the bot... this is not correct. for the 5th time... I have a system for my betting investment
that dose not come with just the script... the script is only for people to play with and have the extra features.
the bot dose have a few bugs yes. but we are new and some time would be appreciated to iron everything out.

thanks

prime.

No. I am not thinking that. I understand you have a secret system for your betting investments.

Everything is really clear now. Well maybe not everything but at least something.

Still wishing all best to you.

Best regards.

1. Script is not working as it should, I was 'lucky' to get the script from Github link before link was removed ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primedice-automated-betting-bot-advanced-features-1196656 )    
    and script wasn't really working on PD page,  new window shows up but it's not even working.

2.  PD team is 100% sure that this script is just a crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this is what you posted correct...

All I'm saying is that your script is nothing more than martingale bot With bugs.
And you agreed to that so where's the problem?

Please do your service as you like.

People can read the warning on the top of the page so anyone can use their brain before they will 'invest'.

Best regards.

Yes but you are thinking I win by only use the bot... this is not correct. for the 5th time... I have a system for my betting investment
that dose not come with just the script... the script is only for people to play with and have the extra features.
the bot dose have a few bugs yes. but we are new and some time would be appreciated to iron everything out.

thanks

prime.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Well i hope that the dues will be paid soon..
legendary
1. Script is not working as it should, I was 'lucky' to get the script from Github link before link was removed ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primedice-automated-betting-bot-advanced-features-1196656 )    
    and script wasn't really working on PD page,  new window shows up but it's not even working.

2.  PD team is 100% sure that this script is just a crap.

All I'm saying is that your script is nothing more than martingale bot (with llittle bugs).

And you agreed to that so where's the problem?

Please do your service as you like.

People can read the warning on the top of the page so anyone can use their brain before they will 'invest'.

Best regards.
    and script wasn't really working on PD page,  new window shows up but it's not even working.

2.  PD team is 100% sure that this script is just a crap.

legendary
So maybe you can explain in "Step-by-step" how to make any profit while using your script? On your vimeo video it's hard to see anything ... Smiley this video is kinda useless.

All I get while testing your script was a minus profit Tongue

Please explain to all members how to use your script to make a profit. If you will explain it and it will work I will say sorry.

Fair enough? Smiley

PS. I am far from being a troll.

If you are a Bitcoiner you can easily understand how your service looks. Shady.

Best regards.

Ok so you want me to tell all the method I use to win the bets. Ermm. nope.. Don't think thats going to happen for free.

I don't really care any more you have not read my comments about how it works and from what I can tell you really don't have a clue what your talking about, If you can't even get the script to run then that’s a warning sign..

I am not really bothered when the outstanding payments are sent we will see what happens.

here is a quick guide to help you.. If you cant see win's then you have a problem

If you want me to show u I can team view to show you..

If you have the script working you have to set the bet amount in the PD betting window 0.000000025

then copy it into the script 0.0000000025

click set basebet

Set check x2 payout

set roll 50.00

in window in script put   50/50  then select swap.

check the TICK box at the bottom where you can set the amount of rolls

then click set base bet button

now click start..

if you want to swap the numbers just click the roll over roll under button on the PD platform

It will swap the numbers as the scrip is running watch the win's

If you did it right you should be seeing wins as you click on the button to change the number

one second your roll will be 20.43 next it will be 76.33  (just examples) but you will see you can will
multiple wins one after the other. without having to stop the rolls to change the direction of the roll

I never told that I can't run your script.

Ok our conversation is quite pointless.

Good luck to you.
1. I am not a kid.. If you care to do some research on me,
2. There is no passing the "buck" as you say, I am fully responsible for the site and the running of it.
3. I never got that from anywhere? It was my response to your post.
4. You have no interest or investment in this program. this is your first posts in a 19 page thread. what weight do u think you bring to this?
5. I am no longer going to reply to you. It's a waste of my time and is achieving nothing..

Prime...
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Somwho is this japan support vs who runs account here?
Are u team of 10 people,where verybody does different things?

No, I run the site, I make the deposits, I take the payments and I run the system.

As this is my first bitcoin venture as a public service I am taking advice from a private consultant about my website and how the payment system is being implemented. this has caused some delays in projects completing in the given time frames.

We are working on getting everything back online but as we have stated the support we are requiring are currently not in business hours and we are watching patiently at the support ticket for a reply and solution to the issue.

Prime.

LMFAO so your Ponzi has collapased and trying to cover your tracks with your spewtum.

Only spewtum about here is the spewtum coming out your your mums hairy beaver..

Prick..

Theres very mature coming out of your scamming mouth. I saw your mother earlier and she told me that you would pay me for my services rendered  Grin

I suppose the only way to tell is to let time tick by.. then we will see the true outcome of this..

Thanks

Prime..............

PS. any more threatening messages from anyone will result in a total shut down of this system..
There is no need to send me abuse after I have explained the situation....

Good play you got that from "The Art Of War" or is that the endgame ?? Shut up the critics and pass the buck. Smart kid !
Somwho is this japan support vs who runs account here?
Are u team of 10 people,where verybody does different things?

No, I run the site, I make the deposits, I take the payments and I run the system.

As this is my first bitcoin venture as a public service I am taking advice from a private consultant about my website and how the payment system is being implemented. this has caused some delays in projects completing in the given time frames.

We are working on getting everything back online but as we have stated the support we are requiring are currently not in business hours and we are watching patiently at the support ticket for a reply and solution to the issue.

Prime.

LMFAO so your Ponzi has collapased and trying to cover your tracks with your spewtum.

Only spewtum about here is the spewtum coming out your your mums hairy beaver..

Prick..

Theres very mature coming out of your scamming mouth. I saw your mother earlier and she told me that you would pay me for my services rendered  Grin

I suppose the only way to tell is to let time tick by.. then we will see the true outcome of this..

Thanks

Prime..............

PS. any more threatening messages from anyone will result in a total shut down of this system..
There is no need to send me abuse after I have explained the situation....

After all said and done I think the OP should stop talking about his system and pay people that invested and those one will do the talking.
How do you compesate those that have been waiting for more than 72 hrs instead of 24 hrs will you pay them with compound interest or what.
People that received payment from u will do the talking not you.
Pages:
Jump to: