Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 14. (Read 26616 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
People should realize that he can't beat the system  by now.  If he could beat the system he could single handle take out Prime Dice.  He wouldn't be trying to share his profits with people who mean nothing to him.  He is simply trying to make a quick buck from the believers.

Sorry but what part did I walk away with the money.. I lost my proffit and some of the payout money,  Thanks to a technical issue.

So 1. I have not "run" off with any money.  2. I lost my profit   3. Im trying to pay people back out my own pocket,,

If that's not a honourable thing to do then i don't know what is these days..  you guys have your heads in the clouds thinking everyone is a scammer here to make a quick buck or two. Well wize up, Not everyone is out to steal or rob people..

You ever heard the saying you are what people make you out to be.. Well from what I see here 80% of you have decided. Considering you have had no conversations with me or any link to my service.

You keep saying well if you have a good system why are you not loaded.. Well Lets just say I was MORE than generous to the members here when they invested keeping my profit low.  and thanks to a long 48hr's awake made a human mistake with my calculations costing 2.5 BTC..  where 1.9 of that was investors money

Ill et you decided.. But I know what side of the line I stand on..

Prime..
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Why dont u go to bank, take a loan, buy btc and give them back?
1, Guys Im still here.

2. Next person to send me a threatening message to me will be reported to the police.. I am not here to be abused or threaten by anyone nor me nor my family..

3. It's not a scam,, Like it says at the top its a RISK... investment.   So yea I lost 2.5 BTC.. I am working to recover it by other means to pay everyone back.

4. I do not have a timeframe for the returns..

5. I will keep you all posted.. and  yes the site is down as its currently being worked on..

At least people spirits are lively seeing that the OP is still around.

Thanks, Yes I am still around.

Will only be here to post when payment have been sent to everyone..

You can send me abuse and threats all you want. This won't get the payments back any quicker.

Sorry guys but while the bot is off there is no coins to make back the loss i suffered (Fell asleep with bot on missed a hash)

Prime.

So.. maybe it is better to change the thread title and add something like [Stopped or closed...].

Will Do now thanks for the heads up.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
1, Guys Im still here.

2. Next person to send me a threatening message to me will be reported to the police.. I am not here to be abused or threaten by anyone nor me nor my family..

3. It's not a scam,, Like it says at the top its a RISK... investment.   So yea I lost 2.5 BTC.. I am working to recover it by other means to pay everyone back.

5. I will keep you all posted.. and  yes the site is down as its currently being worked on..

You can send me abuse and threats all you want. This won't get the payments back any quicker.

Sorry guys but while the bot is off there is no coins to make back the loss i suffered (Fell asleep with bot on missed a hash)

Prime.

So.. maybe it is better to change the thread title and add something like [Stopped or closed...].
1, Guys Im still here.

Prime.
Activity: 434
1, Guys Im still here.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
1, Guys Im still here.

Well not to be sceptical or anything but is your site getting translated from BBC Basic ? Or do you employ monkeys to do your work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
1, Guys Im still here.

Wow +1 for this " So yea I lost 2.5 BTC.. I am working to recover it by other means to pay everyone back. "
1, Guys Im still here.

I knew it from the start that this User is a scammer with smooth tongue, he is only looking for ways to get more money from his victims, I will not be surprised to see him tomorrow saying that he was hospitalized.

That's funny Cheesy +1
Activity: 434
I knew it from the start that this User is a scammer with smooth tongue, he is only looking for ways to get more money from his victims, I will not be surprised to see him tomorrow saying that he was hospitalized.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
u should rather look for domain - ARVIXESHARED.COM and go from there.
since he hidden such good over domains seems he was ready to go scam way Smiley

imo was like this:
he got money, he really made the bets and won.

he took more money, got stupid - lost them.

i personally lost in this like 0.13 [since he paid me out before] and i never cared of this money since i knew it might end like this Smiley

any way we can predict how muchc did he make fully?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so pretty much it's safe to say that this is definitely gone

runs when lots of investors give donations
I expect at least one new message,to say that the problem has to be solved.
I hope him  be back online, even with something new.
~giustone.

Game over at 99% Wink
Activity: 238
I expect at least one new message,to say that the problem has to be solved.
I hope him  be back online, even with something new.
~giustone.
Activity: 435
I asked PrimeGlitch to provide me his technical issues he is facing so that i would ask my friend about the issue. I sent my friend the link to the Techinal Issues board where PrimeGlitch posted about the issue. He said that the fix was already posted. He said "The fix has already been posted. I am thinking that he doesn't want to send the investment back. "

I am thinking the same. But lets wait for some 2 more days before we be too sure Wink

I thought so, was scam as usual
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I asked PrimeGlitch to provide me his technical issues he is facing so that i would ask my friend about the issue. I sent my friend the link to the Techinal Issues board where PrimeGlitch posted about the issue. He said that the fix was already posted. He said "The fix has already been posted. I am thinking that he doesn't want to send the investment back. "

I am thinking the same. But lets wait for some 2 more days before we be too sure Wink

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I hope he will pay us soon...

He is offline for atleast 4 days? or more?
GAME OVER !
Pages:
Jump to: