Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 16. (Read 26616 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
So long too long this might soon be layed to rest but OP will actually disappoint me if he pays out in 24 hours or less as promised when the problem is solved.
this man is playing games
If he fixing electrum then why is his deposit address empty.
he deposited all to PD and his "fool proof system" failed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So long too long this might soon be layed to rest but OP will actually disappoint me if he pays out in 24 hours or less as promised when the problem is solved.
Activity: 196
Still waiting........
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,

About how long  time the things will return to normal?
If you use Windows, you  can quickly solve the problem?
~giustone

Hi, Not got an exact timeframe but just been sent some technical info that might just solve the problem. I do not use windows and never have Linux based user.

I even attempted to install a VM on my machine to get windows running but this also has many errors and dose not boot correctly.

Hope to have this solved 100% in the next 24 hr's maximum

Prime.
Activity: 238
Hello,

About how long  time the things will return to normal?
If you use Windows, you  can quickly solve the problem?
~giustone
I have a suggestion for you, it would be up to you if needed, I suppose the help you require may come from some espert coders on this site.

Example of a post I just found Why is my raw transaction non-canonical, getting error -25, and being rejected?

Thanks for the tip's I have looked on stackexchange and am currently awaiting for a reply.

Cheers for the tip

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I have a suggestion for you, it would be up to you if needed, I suppose the help you require may come from some espert coders on this site.

Example of a post I just found Why is my raw transaction non-canonical, getting error -25, and being rejected?

Activity: 435
Ok but why did u deposit money to elctrum via plugin not directly? Hisnpart i dont get.

And where is this japan support inbetween?
What other API Payment system can you use on Linux?

Export your private keys and use another client if you can, problem solved.

I am looking into this. But for the payment system it needs to be a 128 bit key and they keys we have are 111 bits long.. So we can't import them into the plug-in for the payment. 

I have kept everyone up to date with what's going on. Like I have said as soon as we get these coins online you will see our hot wallet rocket back up.

What more can I say than I will let the payback speak for itself.

Prime..

I didn't read all your posts, but if you have the private key of each address you can import them on any wallet (desktop or online) that you want. For me it sounds only some sort of excuse....

We have a ticket open in the electrum part of the forum If you care to look.

and Its not 100% as simple as just import them we have to use electrum for this process and there is a issue with the old style mkp keys and the new xpub keys.

We are trying to work round a solution as we speak.

but please do help if you can here is the log of the error.

Error 1.

Code:
Exception in thread Thread-14:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/electrum/interface.py", line 300, in run
    s.shutdown(socket.SHUT_RDWR)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 760, in shutdown
    socket.shutdown(self, how)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 224, in meth
    return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: [Errno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected

Exception in thread Thread-5:
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/electrum/interface.py", line 300, in run

Exception in thread Thread-9:
    self.run()

Exception in thread Thread-15:
    self.run()

Exception in thread Thread-4:
    self.run()

Exception in thread Thread-6:
    self.run()

Exception in thread Thread-7:
    self.run()

Exception in thread Thread-17:
    self.run()

Error 2 unable to find certificate

Code:
    self.run()
  File "/user/lib/dev/electrum/lib/interface.py", line 304, in run
    self.s = self.get_socket()
  File "/user/lib/dev/electrum/lib/interface.py", line 176, in get_socket
    s = ssl.wrap_socket(s, ssl_version=ssl.PROTOCOL_SSLv3, cert_reqs=ssl.CERT_REQUIRED, ca_certs=ca_certs, do_handshake_on_connect=True)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 886, in wrap_socket
    ciphers=ciphers)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 496, in __init__
    self._context.load_verify_locations(ca_certs)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

So yea. Still working on it. and have support tickets open untill I can find the solution to this problem

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Time for me to post war sheep i guess...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

I am looking into this. But for the payment system it needs to be a 128 bit key and they keys we have are 111 bits long.. So we can't import them into the plug-in for the payment. 

I have kept everyone up to date with what's going on. Like I have said as soon as we get these coins online you will see our hot wallet rocket back up.

Prime..

I didn't read all your posts, but if you have the private key of each address you can import them on any wallet (desktop or online) that you want. For me it sounds only some sort of excuse....
Has anyone started receiving their payments yet?
Nope, admin is keen on delaying the payments as long as possible it seems. He was online 2 hrs ago

That looks like a huge red flag to me.

Unless he explains his reasons of signing off..

I have posted the issue for members to see. I think I covered that aspect in depth past 6 or 7 posts.

Thanks

Prime.

Prime..
Activity: 145
Has anyone started receiving their payments yet?
Nope, admin is keen on delaying the payments as long as possible it seems. He was online 2 hrs ago

That looks like a huge red flag to me.

Unless he explains his reasons of signing off..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

Activity: 435
Just give everyone their coins.
Ha, like that would come back from a ponzi, you guys were warned already not to blindly trust "caveat emptor"
You don't say that yet because I am enjoying the drama going on here, he will soon update the thread that a Chinese company have taken over from the Japanese company and he is going to hongkong to get the software that he will use in India.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is hilarious Smiley
Laugh all you want guys..  I have outlined the problems

1. I CANT PAY BACK AT THE MOMENT DEW TO A WALLET ERROR WITH PUBLIC KEYS AS I HAVE ALREADY POSTED AND LINKED TO THE ISSUE..

2.  I find if funny its the people who have nothing invested with me who are in here talking shit.. getting there say in.. I see some of them are also reletively new users here.. So for the trolls who say this dose not work why are you sooooo interested in this thread..  Yet the ones who have made money stay quiet.. wonder why..

3. you say why can he pay with all the profit.. What profit we lost a roll of over 2.5 btc "somehow"  never known a bot script to suddenly "roll" of its own accord have you?  We owe out 1.9 and have been 100% transparent with everyone..

4. If I was planning to "do a runner" with the money do you not think I would of done it when someone invested over 3 BTC???

5. I will be here until all payment are made. and everyone is happy. as for the website you are wrong.. I have already told everyone its under development   If you care to look at  http://primedime.net/wp 

The main store and cart are up and running.. We use conify and another small processing company both our accounts are fully verified as merchants. with my passport and ID for security..

6. I do not have a $453.7 to go and buy  1.9 BTC to pay the outstanding balance back at the moment,With the bot being offline and having no access dew to the error set out here..
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/potential-fix-for-electrum-v2-and-new-111-length-master-keys

7, As soon as this problem with the 111 Bit xpac keys is solved I will be able to send everyone there coins and there bouns as i have stated..

I have said all I am going to say.. If you want to continue to slate the service that you never even used then that’s fine there are many here who I am sure will roll again with me when I solve this issue.

I think If this was a ponzi I would of cashed out when everyone had invested and rolled off into the sunset with my $3500.

But I am a honest person and would not dream of taking anyone hard-earned money.

I am not a scammer,  I am not running a ponzi,, I am a single person trying to run all this on my own.

This is my last response until the issue is resolved.

So please do carry on your shit talking about my service when you have never spoken with me or even given it a try....

Prime........

Activity: 11
I have paid two days ago. 0.2 BTC
TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/5da0c734f8bf1dc87981b87e7416841bacf8fe295536444f42b8709925ad999d
IP address for return: 1LQsPb24Dkw6ix9RuQgMPqg3qaffsY3KFR
I hope the system will work again!!
IF not I really would like to have my btc back. Thank you.
Activity: 434
Ha, like that would come back from a ponzi, you guys were warned already not to blindly trust "caveat emptor"
You don't say that yet because I am enjoying the drama going on here, he will soon update the thread that a Chinese company have taken over from the Japanese company and he is going to hongkong to get the software that he will use in India.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Pages:
Jump to: