Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 17. (Read 26616 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I support that he should just return everybody coin because this seems to be an endless journey.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello,
 I want my deposit back.
I dont want profit,I want only my bitcoins deposited last time.
-giustone.
When you solve the problem,I will deposit again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys.

I am still here working round the clock to solve this issue.

We have some technical problems with payment at the moment,

We are happy to share this issue with the community.

Lets see if anyone here can help us out.

Error:
Bitcoin payment gateway is not operational: Electrum Master Public Key is invalid.

Problem.. for some reason our address has a 111 charterer public key...

electrum wallet 2.4.4 uses 128 bit keys.

We are unable to import these keys into the system.

this is a ongoing issue as seen being discussed here...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/electrum-pc-client-wrong-master-public-key-length-1026571

and more relevant here... Please read there solution (windows)

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/37386/error-in-checkout-while-using-bitcoin-payments-by-bitcoinway-with-woocommerce/37388#37388

My issue now is this..

the solution to this issue requires me to run files on a windows platform,
Being a linux user I am struggling to install VM to run these steps to correct the issues.

You might say why not just download the old version 1.9.4.tar.gz linux format from there page and create the new wallet and keys then import them in the latest version 2.4.4

Problem.

the older version will not run correctly on my machine.
I have multiple dependices missing from my system and its taking a while to patch things up.
also..
1.9.4 has errors in the command line when executing.

Like I have said previously I am working round the clock to fix these issues.  

As for the "japan" thing.  Please read back..

the funds are never in japan..

I said the support for some of the software I use are based there. Hence time delays in things being replied to and answered.

I have stated that all investment will be paid as soon as possible,

I have been communicating with everyone involved to bring this to a satisfactory conclusion and keeping the community up to date fully..

There is not much more I can add to this..

But think of this.. Spending all this money on hosting, spending countless hours looking at code api's emails installs servers forums. for one person I am making one hell of an effort and I am registered with some of the biggest btc payment processor, Fully verified may I add please new services take time, and this is one occasions where a new start has to learn from a simple mistake.

I will let the people who invested be the ones who put a end to this topic as soon as I sort things out..

Prime..

Your sounds like your ok to this.
So was HD with his "scarm"
Lot's of blabla about tech shit problems.
In the end.. it's al game over!
We already knowing it.
You are absolutely correct IamASmoker he is taking them on a loooooooooong ride. I wonder why he cannot pay them from the one in his hand since he had made so much.
But I know his type he want to spread hypertention but only to his victims lol

Site is down too! well it's says New Website is coming soon. All data is removed from the server. Fuck Japan support.. Bye Bye Prime
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Just give everyone their coins.
Hey guys.

Error:
Bitcoin payment gateway is not operational: Electrum Master Public Key is invalid.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/electrum-pc-client-wrong-master-public-key-length-1026571

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/37386/error-in-checkout-while-using-bitcoin-payments-by-bitcoinway-with-woocommerce/37388#37388

My issue now is this..

Being a linux user I am struggling to install VM to run these steps to correct the issues.

You might say why not just download the old version 1.9.4.tar.gz linux format from there page and create the new wallet and keys then import them in the latest version 2.4.4

Problem.

I have multiple dependices missing from my system and its taking a while to patch things up.
also..

I said the support for some of the software I use are based there. Hence time delays in things being replied to and answered.

I have been communicating with everyone involved to bring this to a satisfactory conclusion and keeping the community up to date fully..

But think of this.. Spending all this money on hosting, spending countless hours looking at code api's emails installs servers forums. for one person I am making one hell of an effort and I am registered with some of the biggest btc payment processor, Fully verified may I add please new services take time, and this is one occasions where a new start has to learn from a simple mistake.

I will let the people who invested be the ones who put a end to this topic as soon as I sort things out..

Prime..

We already knowing it.
You are absolutely correct IamASmoker he is taking them on a loooooooooong ride. I wonder why he cannot pay them from the one in his hand since he had made so much.
But I know his type he want to spread hypertention but only to his victims lol
Activity: 28
Hey guys.

Error:

My issue now is this..

Problem.

also..

Prime..

We already knowing it.
This but be a scammer with sweet words if he claims that money is stuck in Japan and the bots are not working why cant he pays people from what he has on ground if he have anything at all.
END OF THE ROAD TO BLIND TRUST.

was fun, he desrves me 0.124 total [since he paid before] haha.
i just dont get why he still claism he will pay back, when hes not making money since 3 days due to all this mess.

The bot is offline we had a issue with a roll over over 2.5 BTC somehow. that was witnessed by a member of the forum
So we are not making any money with the system at the moment this is somthing we will need to look into after we deal with the main issue the payments.

The only wallet access to at the moment is the deposit wallet and the payout wallet...
I am working to bring some wallets held offline onto the system but I have some issues as outlines about  about key's

Like I have said.. I am here 24/7 and I am working very hard on this situation..

I will practically invested 5 btc to your system if you can pay those that are waiting for payment but make it faster I need to invest quickly.
Activity: 56
This but be a scammer with sweet words if he claims that money is stuck in Japan and the bots are not working why cant he pays people from what he has on ground if he have anything at all.

i just dont get why he still claism he will pay back, when hes not making money since 3 days due to all this mess.

The bot is offline we had a issue with a roll over over 2.5 BTC somehow. that was witnessed by a member of the forum
So we are not making any money with the system at the moment this is somthing we will need to look into after we deal with the main issue the payments.

The only wallet access to at the moment is the deposit wallet and the payout wallet...
I am working to bring some wallets held offline onto the system but I have some issues as outlines about  about key's

Like I have said.. I am here 24/7 and I am working very hard on this situation..

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

Hey guys.

Error:

My issue now is this..

Problem.

also..

Prime..

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
All i can say now is RIP  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Has anyone started receiving their payments yet?

i think we wont get our beer money at all Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Nope, admin is keen on delaying the payments as long as possible it seems. He was online 2 hrs ago
legendary
Activity: 1764
I wait for over 72 hours and  no payment.
You are not the only one waiting, i have been waiting for more than 84 hours but what is giving some confidence is that he seems so sure of his betting strategies to the extent that he challenge anybody to try it.

Thanks for the kind words, Please be assured we are working 24/7 to return the balances owed.

We do not have the bot online at the moment until this issue is resolved.
 Thus meaning we are also not earning anything during this time

Until the issues raised are successfully resolved and the forum members are 100% happy we will keep the system offline.

We once again apologise for the delay in this process and we hope to have things resolved asap,

And can we remind everyone we are available 24/7 via email for updates or support

[email protected]

H guys, We are online now and dealing with the issue at hand we received the support from the developers and all payment will be going out today with a small bonus for the time everyone has had to wait..

We appreciate your understanding and kind words of support from many.

As you may or may not be aware the demand was overwhelming for the service we never anticipated participation on this scale and dew to this the plans and services we depend of had to be upgraded.

We apologises for the delay but please be assured payment are going to be landing in everyone’s account's today.

Things would of no doubt have been resolved earlier if we has not had to deal with the slander campaign against us at every turn
In turn this dried up our investment in the system resulting in NO addition betting from the system.

as already stated our outstanding balance is currently 1.938309 a fraction of the almost 10 BTC paid out in one day from the service.

I ask everyone who is currently awaiting payment to please keep an eye on there balances today for the coins
returning.

Thanks

Prime.
You are not the only one waiting, i have been waiting for more than 84 hours but what is giving some confidence is that he seems so sure of his betting strategies to the extent that he challenge anybody to try it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1764
The current time right now in Japan is 1030 am, hopefully the OP will be online as well. Smiley
is he japanese? i think he still working on it, give him sometime, im sure most of here got alot ROI already Cheesy

Nope, the support that he is waiting for is coming from Japan , hopefully he will come online soon.
Pages:
Jump to: