Pages:
Author

Topic: Private school is child slavery!!! - page 10. (Read 8717 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
November 17, 2012, 09:22:19 PM
Continuing the discussion from the previous thread...

Bitcoin actually provides the perfect voluntaryist solution to keep track of who has paid how much for what services.  You didn't chip in for school?  Your kids don't go.

That's a terrible example.
That's a terrible response.

Don't be an idiot. In another thread (about corporal punishment), you and Rudd-O are getting all righteous about child rights and acting like even the tiniest bit of behaviour modification is some kind of crime against humanity, yet you fail to see the bleeding obvious injustice when a child suffers due to his or her parents' inability to pay school fees. Hypocrite.
Ohhhh.... So you think school should be "free" then?

If it means that the children of jobless hippies get the same educational opportunities as the children of right-wing extremists, then yes. Free AKA: "libre". Or does liberty only apply to a privileged class whose parents can pay?
Good news! It is. It's called "homeschooling." Really, you should Google it.

If someone is providing a service for you, on the other hand, then they need to be compensated, don't you think so?

Don't know about you, but I'm not a big fan of child slavery or indebtedness.
Hmm. I wonder how all those private school parents will react when I tell them that they are practicing "child slavery"?

No, seriously. WTF are you talking about?
Pages:
Jump to: