Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 23. (Read 80623 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11
it's look like a good idea u got here they will always someone for play video game
i going to share this post
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
I see your website and know a little about your project. I think your project is very interesting, you unite the game with the crypto world this will probably be a great innovation in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
interesting project, very inspiring
i will follow this project..
thanks
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Wow your project is very interesting, a game added with crypto will become great i think
Activity: 51
Good work. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Truly this is nice as an inspired to be a game dev someday, I wish you success to this project. It would be nice if the game would be compatible in all platforms and playable in minimum internet speed once the multiplayer comes out. I love the use of blockchain technology as for the economy of the game.
Activity: 61
How to join in this game?
Activity: 70
I think this project is cool and interesting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Thisi s a very unique approach.  Who doesn't love pirates by the way?  Pirates of the caribbean is one of the best movies of all time Smiley Smiley
Activity: 165
I think its a great project..gudluck to the dev..
Activity: 238
Online gaming is one of my favorite past time...and Im excited for this project to launch.hope it will be a sucvess goodluck.
Activity: 85
A token for gaming community with limited coins means a success for the token. It will benefit the gaming community if its well promoted by us. A token with a legit whitepaper, and website it is definitely going to moon.
Activity: 31
Wow! I love this project...
Activity: 568
an excellent idea to connect online games and crypto-currencies. will be interesting for gamers and not only. with an active advertising company, the coin LDM is expected to grow. I closely follow your project and wish you success
Activity: 336
Good project, i really want to participate and support you guys working on this. Count me in as one of your thousands participant on this project.
Wish you all the best.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
After reding the White paper and watching the website. I have got interesting is this project. A game Development platform Will give apportunity for Everyone to try and build A game. Keep on doing the great job !
Activity: 86
Your coins are based on a game? So how much benefit will that be for users who want to use the tokens elsewhere or it it only limited to the game ?
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Interesting project, games about pirates trying to relive with blockchain  technology.
Activity: 56
I Think so many people would be interesting for this project very promosing plan for the future in gaming Goodluck
Activity: 109
I hope the community is good... website & white paper seems to good!!
The exchange listing is also good & I suggest to add this coin CoinExchange for more volume... looking forward for more updates!!
Pages:
Jump to: