Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 24. (Read 80623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
This could be the first PoP: proof-of-pirate consensus protocol  Wink

I like the concept of linking a token/coin to a game. Even better if you can incorporate some aspect of issuance into the game play itself like hunter coin. Any plans for this?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Since this is an adventurous game, more people will be attracted to play the game. As it is the first MMO game with blockchain based economics, the project will help to develop game with connection to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Oh wow,people can actually develop games on LDM?..I've got lots of friends that need to hear about this!..is it free to use ?.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
It's a good idea that devs decided to hold an airdrop to create awareness on the ICO campaign. I suggest one of the best ways to maintain price stability after the ICO is actual use, a good tie up with a commercial usage.
Activity: 76
A Meeting point between online gaming and blockchain.  Possibility to earn and spend real money thru the use of LDM tokens. Great! This project is very interesting. I am sure many people can support this. Love it
Activity: 42
i really think that it's a very nice project
Activity: 134
Excellent initiative with the objective of the project. End users have always looked for the way they reward us. Successes
Activity: 158
So this coin are intended to use for gaming only,the gamers will be glad if they have this coin,I hope that the dev team will work together as a team to see the best results,goodluck!
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Interesting project .
Looking to get LDM to play the games .
Activity: 32
it would be better if u added ingame pictures in the post. good luck to u guys
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think that it is a big project with prospects.
It is suitable for long term investment.
Of course I will participate.
Activity: 294
great project , i will support you , determination today leads success tomorrow , reach the moon !!
Activity: 293
Wow combining all my favorites , 3D Game , Crypto Currency and some sense of adventure ! Well done developers ! With the right game developers too , this game can make it to (if not the top one) one of the most successful games because this one include real money that could be earn by just playing .
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
I see your website and know a little about your project. I think your project is very interesting, you unite the game with the crypto world this will probably be a great innovation in the future.
Activity: 210
 I would like to ask what this project will be implemented on any trading floor. And the ICO can be purchased in any form. Huh Huh
Activity: 67
Seems quiet interesting. Excited about it. Goodluck to the team
Activity: 175
nice idea of project i think this should work in the future

thanks
Activity: 246
Great! This project is very interesting. I am sure many people can support this. Love it❤
Activity: 448
FIRST LDM AIRDROP!

To get free of charge (that is, gift) a certain amount of LDM is sufficient to meet simple conditions:

- Fill in this form (login to bitcointalk, ETH-purse number where you want to receive LDM, link to constructive or useful message in any of our topics, written no matter when (including those that were written during the ICO, the main criterion is the semantic load, determined by us subjectively), an additional plus for the approval of the application will be your presence on our channel in the Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc
- the ETH-purse number specified in the application should not contain LDM earlier (that is, it did not participate in the ICO, it was not bought before and was not otherwise obtained by LDM)

Note 1: any LDM Holder can donate any LDM quantity to the Airdrop for this purse number: 0x5C31b3343537dC95C22f63c34e3efFa3846088c2 (your donation will be offset by the growth of the LDM rate as the community grows)
Note 2: Airdrop is intended to increase interest in the coin among the crypto-currency community and increase the number of coin holders
Note 3: during this week we accept applications for participation in the airdrop through the form and donations from not indifferent holders to the above purse, starting from Sunday (November 12) we will send coins to those whose applications will be satisfied
Note 4: if the amount of donations remains within 1000 coins, then coins will be distributed to 100 members of the Airdrop, if more than 1000, then 100 participants will be added for every 1000 coins
Note 5: At the moment, LDM is traded on EtherDelta and YoBit, the average rate is about 15 cents per 1 LDM (x5 to the ICO price) and this is just the beginning

I really like your project, i'm a gamer, I love pirates, and of course i really like cryptocurrency. And you covered all on one project..
well done dev, have a great day for you, your team and your project
Activity: 56
Nice plan. Im glad im part of this project. It should be well promote so that many people ill notice this kind of project.
Pages:
Jump to: