Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain
When are you going to have a working alpha\beta?

Alpha gonna be in this year (you need have LDM on your ETH-wallet to take a part in testing)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Without hesitation joined. I will help in promotion. You have a strong team.
Activity: 490
I decided to take part in the airdrop. Success to all of us
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Joined airdrop, joined discord
Activity: 67
When are you going to have a working alpha\beta?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
a great idea in your dev development, hopefully soon be able to advance rapidly on the market. . .
waiting for the rocket to slide on the LDM
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
There seems to be a lot of people interested in this coin/token. Looks like this online game will be popular. Have fun. regards s2557376
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
low supply means higher demands and higher prices finally,

it seems dev has made a good decision to limit the supply this way
Activity: 100
The idea to use token to pay for competitions in game environmental is not new,but financial model is very simple as should be - fifty/fifty. Nice pirate island can attract many  new members.White paper looks clearly and understandable even for newbies. I think it fulfils their goal in easy way. 
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With how this project is being laid out, my impression is that this might go far.

Good luck conquering the gamers world LDM!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I am looking forward to this project because it looks interesting and promising. I see dev team is active on social media channels. They are interacting with community which is very good and transparent.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Will more languages be translated on the Website? I hope you immediately provide it. because not everyone can speak the same language. thank you and good luck LDM
Activity: 70
great project good luck dev
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
this token about game?
what is LDM?
hopefully many people are interested to get the LDM from the game. I am a gamer but I myself have no time playing games. I was busy following bounties and airdrops. if you are serious about making games, you have to create a really good games. the game must have good display and gameplay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Like the team and how they are doing. Have only the one concern about pirates after the last "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales".

"Are the all of pirates so stupid? - Yes." Every first of us can't read.

In 17 century is was true)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This seems to compete over the other projects here. Not even a million supply. So if the dev team is seriously doing the development for this project, I believe that this will be of worth in the near future. Good luck!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Making more Captain Jack Sparrow? But now, on the blockchain?
That's high tech!  Grin
Wishing you success on this project though a lot of projects here are already related to online gaming platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Nice, a decentralized game on the blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: