Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 12. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Looking forward to this game - I am a history buff - and like games from days gone bye.  Pirates Life for me...
Activity: 294
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
FIRST LDM AIRDROP!

To get free of charge (that is, gift) a certain amount of LDM is sufficient to meet simple conditions:

- Fill in this form (login to bitcointalk, ETH-purse number where you want to receive LDM, link to constructive or useful message in any of our topics, written no matter when (including those that were written during the ICO, the main criterion is the semantic load, determined by us subjectively), an additional plus for the approval of the application will be your presence on our channel in the Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc
- the ETH-purse number specified in the application should not contain LDM earlier (that is, it did not participate in the ICO, it was not bought before and was not otherwise obtained by LDM)

Note 1: any LDM Holder can donate any LDM quantity to the Airdrop for this purse number: 0x5C31b3343537dC95C22f63c34e3efFa3846088c2 (your donation will be offset by the growth of the LDM rate as the community grows)
Note 2: Airdrop is intended to increase interest in the coin among the crypto-currency community and increase the number of coin holders
Note 3: during this week we accept applications for participation in the airdrop through the form and donations from not indifferent holders to the above purse, starting from Sunday (November 12) we will send coins to those whose applications will be satisfied
Note 4: if the amount of donations remains within 1000 coins, then coins will be distributed to 100 members of the Airdrop, if more than 1000, then 100 participants will be added for every 1000 coins
Note 5: At the moment, LDM is traded on EtherDelta and YoBit, the average rate is about 15 cents per 1 LDM (x5 to the ICO price) and this is just the beginning

Love game token lanuch .! Especially is a private game, i would like play this game as soon as possible.
Keep work hard dev team !
Activity: 64
Ldm token, come to think of it isn't a wonderful name. I think this token will last long and have a high value. Good luck dev
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
FIRST LDM AIRDROP!

To get free of charge (that is, gift) a certain amount of LDM is sufficient to meet simple conditions:

- Fill in this form (login to bitcointalk, ETH-purse number where you want to receive LDM, link to constructive or useful message in any of our topics, written no matter when (including those that were written during the ICO, the main criterion is the semantic load, determined by us subjectively), an additional plus for the approval of the application will be your presence on our channel in the Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc
- the ETH-purse number specified in the application should not contain LDM earlier (that is, it did not participate in the ICO, it was not bought before and was not otherwise obtained by LDM)

Note 1: any LDM Holder can donate any LDM quantity to the Airdrop for this purse number: 0x5C31b3343537dC95C22f63c34e3efFa3846088c2 (your donation will be offset by the growth of the LDM rate as the community grows)
Note 2: Airdrop is intended to increase interest in the coin among the crypto-currency community and increase the number of coin holders
Note 3: during this week we accept applications for participation in the airdrop through the form and donations from not indifferent holders to the above purse, starting from Sunday (November 12) we will send coins to those whose applications will be satisfied
Note 4: if the amount of donations remains within 1000 coins, then coins will be distributed to 100 members of the Airdrop, if more than 1000, then 100 participants will be added for every 1000 coins
Note 5: At the moment, LDM is traded on EtherDelta and YoBit, the average rate is about 15 cents per 1 LDM (x5 to the ICO price) and this is just the beginning

Oh i missed this one.. i want join ico Sad
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
your project seems to be interesting, I do not know much about it. do you plan to launch it on appstore and play store?
Activity: 462
i was wait too long to join airdrop. Happy when see it live now
Activity: 202
I think this project has a great potencial. Online gaming is a growing market, and the use of blockchain technology as for the economy of the game is a great idea. I will follow the project development with great interest. Best wishes.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am looking forward to this project can be applied, he will change the world
Activity: 62
This is a great project, more power and hopefully this project will have more success. Goodluck to all the Dev's thank you!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
 developments are progressing really fast,  the airdrop was a smart, attractive and very catchy way to catch the social medias attention. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

If you want really help in development of game and can do anything useful (C#, 3D-modelling etc.) - just ask me in PM or Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc
I'm C# programmer and send you message in PM. I want to help your project.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
For a gamer like me, this project looks exciting.
I will surely need to buy this tokens if I get addicted to it. Cant wait for its release!  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
Games based on crypto are always good project.
Imagine H1Z1 has it own cryptocurrency!
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
I think it's a project with potential, but I have to follow more closely because there are several others similar in progress. Success for this team!
Activity: 63
for me, the best venue to make money is in Entertainment like Games! Great concept you have there and i'm sure you have great artists doing some 3D models, sound and animations there. I can see it in your poster. Games have lots of potential. I'm going to follow the development of this project. Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
This project looks legit and promising I'll support it all the ways good luck dev
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
The game will be like a classic mmorpg or will it integrate a new system as yet unknown ?
How many slot per server ??
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
The Airdrop is still ongoing? I need to know more about this game and the token. Hardcore online gamer here  Grin
Activity: 240
interesting to this project. I will buy this token if it will be listed on bitfinex.
Pages:
Jump to: