Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 11. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
We've seen this already. Games are something different. You can't sell a game if it does not sell. I mean, it's like with the movies or books. If people don't like something about it they just throw it away. You can't convince people or simply change something small about it in order to make it profitable.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is there more information about the currency ... How much price in ico
Activity: 33
Signed up for REcoin's special prootion, now sitting at home, aiting for the results, requiring some hope to get lucky and earn those sweet tokens!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 I  like this  interesting project. I  want to join it.  i follow it. i will  retwite  it .   I hope i get the  coin.thanks.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
  This is my first airdrop today!  Now many airdrops  need attender  to post on btt.  I never take part in these. But  i think this project is different from others.So I dicided to post it  only  once.
Activity: 392
its interesting project. i follow u dew. i am curious for this token
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Is this going to be listed @Coinmarketcap.com?
Activity: 336
Nice looking game and interesting project, and low total token amount, I like it!
Activity: 42
thanks for your project because I found another amazing game. i like to play games in the genre of pirates. the blockchain interface in gaming industry is the future word for technologies. i'm looking forward for this project and waiting for the news. good luck for the devs.
Activity: 128
此项目很不错  我非常喜欢 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
I am waiting to play to your games Smiley I hope you will achieve your goals ^^
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
The concept of this project will definitely caught the interest of the gamer to participate since Privateers.life
is a full-fledged 3D online game with real money economy, wherein they are enjoy playing at the same time earnings tokens
which can be spend realistically, through the blockchain technology.More gamers will truly engaged with this project.

Activity: 7
im interesting in this project hope it will sucess.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 297
only bitcoin only hardcore!
an interesting project, followed him even when ICO was passing, I am glad that they are all developing
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Online Games is always interesting. It can be the great project. Good luck Dev and thanks for sharing.
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when do you plan to release the complete game?
Activity: 255
Woah thank you for having this wonderful project hope that I can receive your free token and hope you can help many community with project because I know this project will gonna be successful one in the near future MORE POWER LBM!

God bless.
Activity: 70
Excited about this game token scheme.  Keeping track of its development.
Activity: 98
Very interesting project,online game and crypto is awesome. Looking forward for your project i really like the idea since Im a gamer. Best of luck to this project.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
Great Project. I believe this project is worth investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: