Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 10. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello)) The interesting and original idea of ​​the project is already bearing fruit))
I congratulate you on listing yobit  Smiley Wink
I follow the development of the project and I hope that further it will be even more successful  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Privateers sounds strange, but looks really nice
Activity: 47
Hope that the project can be better to promote, and has a very good development plan and the better future. Of course, the team also need good response for the kinds of policies.
Good luck for the team.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Nice project.. I love  the fact that it is in voting in C-CEX
im gonna vote it to
Activity: 35
this game reminds my of sid meiers pirates game. briliant job on putting the game into combination with cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin which is very good project future. It makes sense to invest
Activity: 94
this game reminds my of sid meiers pirates game. briliant job on putting the game into combination with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
海盗梦想,什么类型游戏?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This is an awesome project with an online game charaterizing about pirates and by being on the blockchain, looking forward to download this app soon once it will be launched and earn some LDM tokens, congratulations and more success to come!
Activity: 38
Great project indeed! Looking forward to it, hope for it's success!😍
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
This project could be one of the promising ico's. Im going to get in touched to this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I believe this cryptocurrency has a great future. This is really a real project, I will keep track of it in the future.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I believe this cryptocurrency have great future. Very nice technology.
Activity: 69
l'argent est mon étape
I really like the idea of the game. As a designer, concepts are good, seems like a solid project&team. I have played WoW for a long time, quit it about three years ago, this game makes me excited. For a greater target, you should think about VR.

Good luck!
Activity: 23
i very interesting project i like your project and adtoken
tks for job
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Interesting token LIRA, it's like a musical tool, the developers well done I really liked the VA token, it will have a good future of a large token
Activity: 47
Is the airdrop still on? I want to participate with this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
very interesting project i like to join airdrop!
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Is this going to be listed @Coinmarketcap.com?

not yet, it will be listed on coinmarketcap if volume trading is huge maybe need $1M volume trading in 24 hours
to listing on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 588
It's my first time to join discord and I'm liking it!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

very nice that you are a part of few exchanges already, quite a good sign that this coin will do well in the future. more power to all devs
Pages:
Jump to: