Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 12. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 01:19:18 AM
release of the testnet did not seem to do much to the price, were the testnets not succesful? anyone have an idea?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
PRL is dirty cheap at the moment ($1.16), time to accumulate!

Bought 2000 more  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 3
March 04, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
A lot of people have been talking about the recent news with testnet and the coin burn but not much movement on this coin.  Is it just because the whole market has been leveling out for some time now.  Interested to know more about this coin along with onion and elixir.
Activity: 3
March 04, 2018, 12:11:25 AM
I have been reading that Bruno and the Oyster team are going to peg the price to an amount of storage. I'm not sure how this works but if there's someone that can explain this to me that'd be helpful. I'm heavily invested in this coin and I'm not sure what this price peg is going to do for my investment. Any insight would be helpful! As well as if anybody has an idea of the value they might peg the price at because I've read anywhere from $.45 to $15 per 64 GB of storage. Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
March 03, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
Why would I want to store my data on the Oyster Network when there's free unlimited storage on Google Drive or Amazon Play Services? Just playing devils advocate
Some people like to store their stuff anonymously. And let's be honest, Google or Amazon aren't really providing anonymity with their services.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
Oyster Pearl is still my favorite coin. Although the price has not risen to the level I want, one day I will definitely come back to the price I aimed for. the project is very good, plus positive developments like the burning of coins contribute to the project Smiley
Activity: 36
March 03, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
Why would I want to store my data on the Oyster Network when there's free unlimited storage on Google Drive or Amazon Play Services? Just playing devils advocate
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
I hope it will fall a bit more Grin IMHO it's nother chance to get it cheaper by hodlers. That's a lucky gift before Airdrop for people really interested in this project. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
I also expect a lot from this coin. I think that soon the growth will begin. Oyster has already been bought at a good price, it remains to wait until it starts to grow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
February 28, 2018, 04:10:16 PM
Is the steady growth due to the AirDrop? I was blown away to see this coin hit $5 before the correction.

Does PRL have a Discord?

Testnet B = end of February
10 Million token burn = 1. March
Airdrop = 6. April
Mainnet = April

There are many reason for Oysters price increase, its a combination of all of them.

& I guess I heard of a discord, but I dont remember the link. I would recommed to use Telegram, thats the place where the dev team posts announcements first.

Any news on the Testnet B dropping?
Activity: 76
February 27, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
I think it will fly high in 2018. Wait and see what happens Smiley
Activity: 79
February 26, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
Let's see what Testnet B will do in 1-2 days. Furthermore, when the market stabilizes I think PRL will have a steady growth looking at the project and team.
Activity: 103
February 24, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
Is the steady growth due to the AirDrop? I was blown away to see this coin hit $5 before the correction.

Does PRL have a Discord?

Testnet B = end of February
10 Million token burn = 1. March
Airdrop = 6. April
Mainnet = April

There are many reason for Oysters price increase, its a combination of all of them.

& I guess I heard of a discord, but I dont remember the link. I would recommed to use Telegram, thats the place where the dev team posts announcements first.
Activity: 28
February 24, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Does PRL have a Discord?
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 23, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
I think that PRL's future over the next two weeks will provide a great model of how coins can or can't gain stability by using airdrops and token burns as incentive. PRL was pretty volatile before, and if this newfound stability lasts, then it will be a great example for future coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
February 23, 2018, 01:41:42 PM
The 'hype' of this coin in falling because the instable market of this moment! The marketcap go up and down, people lost many money, and people win many money. The market on this moment is dangerous. Thats the reason why this coin not launching to the moon...
PRL has been one of the most stable coins in last 48 hours. Useless hype isn't the thing needed, stable growth is and PRL right now is doing a mighty fine job.

Yes you are right. PRL is stable. The stable coins are the best coins op these market! It makes trust by people.
I agree, PRL has full hopes to fly high towards the top for the near future, investing is a good decision for this coin
Activity: 41
February 23, 2018, 12:34:40 PM
The 'hype' of this coin in falling because the instable market of this moment! The marketcap go up and down, people lost many money, and people win many money. The market on this moment is dangerous. Thats the reason why this coin not launching to the moon...
PRL has been one of the most stable coins in last 48 hours. Useless hype isn't the thing needed, stable growth is and PRL right now is doing a mighty fine job.

Yes you are right. PRL is stable. The stable coins are the best coins op these market! It makes trust by people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
February 23, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
Activity: 41
February 23, 2018, 12:22:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: