Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 9. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
April 13, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
PRL is one of several coins that please me this year. I believe in the project and the team! Hodl!
No, I think it will dump hard right after the snapshot. Like NXT did after the Ignis snapshot. But who knows. Smiley
Anyway soon we will know what will be. Just need to wait and see whether it will dump or not.

13 hours more to go and there still hasn't been a serious pump. You can find the timer for the SHELL airdrop from here https://kryptocal.com/event/17503/oyster-prl-shell-airdrop
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 04:42:56 PM
PRL is one of several coins that please me this year. I believe in the project and the team! Hodl!
No, I think it will dump hard right after the snapshot. Like NXT did after the Ignis snapshot. But who knows. Smiley
Anyway soon we will know what will be. Just need to wait and see whether it will dump or not.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
And price goes even more down.. im excited what will happen in the next hours or tomorrow..
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
April 12, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
Tomorrow is going to be fun, not only because of the airdrop snapshot but also the whale activity waiting to buy the dumped coins.
I am pretty sure the price will not stay low much longer....
April 12, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
It's not too late to buy PRL to get SHL.  The snapshot doesn't take place until tomorrow, 13 Apr 2018.  There really is no way to tell what the SHL price will be.  However, I would assume that it will initially list at the same price as SHL and then likely drop abruptly from there.  However, the market is looking bullish so it may just surprise us all.  I bought in when it was much higher in price for PRL so even now it is a great bargain. 
I want to buy a PRL as well but still remember the NXT snapshot that got IGNIS. I lost about -50% because of this IGNIS airdrop. but i dont know what will be happened with PRL and SHL. i'll buy some PRL, i hope SHL will have a good price

PRL should be a relatively safe thing to buy right now, it hasn't even pumped (let's see if it will within the next 24 hours). Just bought some PRL for 1ETH, maybe something good will happen Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 12, 2018, 01:48:08 PM
It's not too late to buy PRL to get SHL.  The snapshot doesn't take place until tomorrow, 13 Apr 2018.  There really is no way to tell what the SHL price will be.  However, I would assume that it will initially list at the same price as SHL and then likely drop abruptly from there.  However, the market is looking bullish so it may just surprise us all.  I bought in when it was much higher in price for PRL so even now it is a great bargain. 
I want to buy a PRL as well but still remember the NXT snapshot that got IGNIS. I lost about -50% because of this IGNIS airdrop. but i dont know what will be happened with PRL and SHL. i'll buy some PRL, i hope SHL will have a good price
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
So like I can see, PRL will have its SHELL airdrop tomorrow. It seems weird that this coin hasn't yet pumped. Thinking if it's worth the risk buying some today...
Airdrop on April 13 and will give you a 1:1 SHL token for every Oyster Pearl (PRL) you hold on KUCOIN and ERC20 token wallet, thoughts which should be an additional boost, however Alts are bleeding because Bitcoin is rallying now but I'm holding this anyway as I see great potential in this project.
so SHL will automatically listed on kucoin? it is to late to buy Oyster Pearl to get SHL? did you know or did you can predict SHL price when this token listed in kucoin?
bitcoin is now going up trend, and PRL token price is also going up now

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 12, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
So like I can see, PRL will have its SHELL airdrop tomorrow. It seems weird that this coin hasn't yet pumped. Thinking if it's worth the risk buying some today...
Airdrop on April 13 and will give you a 1:1 SHL token for every Oyster Pearl (PRL) you hold on KUCOIN and ERC20 token wallet, thoughts which should be an additional boost, however Alts are bleeding because Bitcoin is rallying now but I'm holding this anyway as I see great potential in this project.
so SHL will automatically listed on kucoin? it is to late to buy Oyster Pearl to get SHL? did you know or did you can predict SHL price when this token listed in kucoin?
bitcoin is now going up trend, and PRL token price is also going up now
Activity: 283
April 12, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
For more price talk about oyster join telegram https://t.me/oysterprice
April 12, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
Activity: 62
April 11, 2018, 08:11:01 PM
What do you think about recent performance of Oyster? I think it's another heartbreak. I see a lot of local groups suggesting this coin for investment but right now all of them ashamed of this decision. Is there any hope for new rally?

Most coins are down quite a lot from their all time highs. I wouldn't worry about the current price too much. If the team delivers on their promises, the price will follow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 11, 2018, 07:18:29 PM
•Oyster is an advertising/storage solution (like file hosting) for the internet.
•Oyster monetizes websites and offers alternative to ads for revenue.
•Oyster is built on top of IOTA tangle and Ethereum.
•The IOTA tangle is used for data retention and PoW between nodes.
•Ethereum smart contract issue the PRL token that powers Oyster operations.
•Oyster releases mainnet on April 30th.
•Website visitors share some of their GPU and CPU resources to enable users' data to be stored.
•Users indirectly pay website owners for maintaining the storage of their data.
•Users upload their data to the IOTA tangle, by spending PRL.
•Oyster airdropped SHL coins on a 1:1 basis on April 6.

Sources:
 https://oysterprotocol.com
 https://kryptocal.com/event/5448/oyster-prl-mainnet-release  https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7olq6m/oyster_prl_is_a_brilliant_solution_to_a_real/
 https://theusacommerce.com/oyster-prl-how-to-get-the-new-oyster-shell-shl-coins-for-free/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nztz8/clarification_how_oyster_pearl_prl_works/
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 11, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
Nevertheless, the forecasts for March were not justified. As if the project did not develop. We see a direct dependence on the great and powerful BTC.
Activity: 79
April 09, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
PRL will do just fine. They have a good project on their hands, team frequently updates about what they are doing and why + mainnet launch and airdrop. EOY prediction will be $5 for PRL at least.
Activity: 245
Merit: 32
April 09, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
I hope the price will rise to about 3$ this year, and i think it's achievable. Recent updates and performance make me confident about the project.

Can anyone provide a TA of the current situation? Would be interesting to see how the airdrop affects / affected the price recently!
Activity: 283
April 09, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
What do you think about recent performance of Oyster? I think it's another heartbreak. I see a lot of local groups suggesting this coin for investment but right now all of them ashamed of this decision. Is there any hope for new rally?

its hard to say anything right now, the whole market performance is bad!
They did great work, good Updates and i think we must have some patience...
I will hold my PRl, receive the Airdrop and i will look a few months later after the price Smiley
i think it will be a surprise Smiley

I think so too Smiley
Oyser Pearl has a lot of potential to grow this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

I will hold my PRl, receive the Airdrop and i will look a few months later after the price Smiley
I also think so, I will join the PRL
this team does a good job when the market conditions are drought,
although if I have to wait, hopefully the results will be satisfactory,
that's what I expected.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
April 06, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

Pages:
Jump to: