Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 34. (Read 138175 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 01, 2014, 05:16:02 PM
I think your missing the point.

No bank Accounts = No Service

Simple!

The Business can not operate its services with out it.
August 01, 2014, 05:04:33 PM
So, according to the instant-bitcoins.com tweet, operations there will still be suspended. Does this plan to be alleviated by Aug 4th or is the 2500 guarantee being met in some other fashion?

I'm looking into it now - hopefully I can get some bloody answers from the bank tomorrow.
More funds frozen atm!

I hope its not going to be - frozen due to BTC usage.

Kind Regards
Darren

Hey, you forgot to delete my post? Its on Page 61.

Do it yourself!
August 01, 2014, 04:59:32 PM
So, according to the instant-bitcoins.com tweet, operations there will still be suspended. Does this plan to be alleviated by Aug 4th or is the 2500 guarantee being met in some other fashion?

I'm looking into it now - hopefully I can get some bloody answers from the bank tomorrow.
More funds frozen atm!

I hope its not going to be - frozen due to BTC usage.

Kind Regards
Darren
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
August 01, 2014, 04:58:19 PM
Just mention above, so look like still buy back for 2500 sats.

This is time to hold your breath to Monday Smiley)
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 01, 2014, 04:54:09 PM
August 01, 2014, 03:21:29 PM

PRESS RELEASE : 1st August 2014

Firstly, I would like to thank you for being patient for this release.
I see no point in announcing a press release until I had all the facts and confirmed agreements and conversations.

Yesterday most, if not all, of PayProCoin registration details were accessed which lead to widespread communication problems.
During the morning several of our banking institutions had froze accounts until further notice.
Skype, emails and other accounts were trolled which we now have full control over.

------

PayProCoin wishes to apologize to those that received unsolicited communications appearing to be from us.

PayProCoin also refute many of the 'Skype Screen Shots' that have been appearing on forums... all the ones I have read so far are either FAKE or have been very well EDITED.

------

During this time members of the PayProCoin staff were abused and received death threats.
This will NOT be tolerated and as such we are co-operating with the POLICE to have those persons arrested.

-----

It is with regret that some of our investors have currently backed out of the deals we had fort so hard to get because of yesterdays fiasco.

-----

GOING FORWARD

I have today managed to find funding to reopen Instant Bitcoins (UK) Limited and open sufficient accounts so that it can operate until my funds are released and accounts restored.

Business is as usual.

2500 Buy Back Guarantee
I have been in contact with a PRO community investor who has agreed to pull together to ensure the 2500 sat min guarantee will still go ahead on Monday 4th August 2014 as planned.

The full terms and conditions will be displayed on the Instant Bitcoins (UK) LTD website prior to the launch.

------

Please visit www.freenode.net channel ##PayProCoin where I will be available for Q & A for one hour now.

------

This thread will be reopened later today -
FUD will be removed or the thread will be closed again.

------

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
CEO

>>> PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU SHOULD TRADE RESPONSIBLY - WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AMOUNT YOU INVEST - YOU ARE
>>> AS WITH ALL TRADE-ABLE COMMODITIES, PRICES GO UP AND DOWN!

-----

FYI - Nyterax has been removed from the position as PR Manager and will no longer be under our employment.
As such, his comments no longer reflect that of PayProCoin.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2014, 03:17:28 PM
what..
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
August 01, 2014, 03:01:10 PM
It begins
Activity: 297
Merit: 30
August 01, 2014, 02:57:52 PM
Freenode channel ##payprocoin is open for discussion about PRO

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
July 31, 2014, 06:06:36 AM
Found that spread rumors are some new accounts. Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 31, 2014, 05:55:07 AM
The dev in online, i hope can clear some ours question, if he answer  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
July 31, 2014, 04:56:30 AM
if it would turn out to be a scam and you could not sell your coins for 2500 wouldnt that be illegal and you could sue the dev based on that , that would destroy his reputation and company , worth it for a pnd ?

am i missing anything here , i feel like it can hardly not be serious because we have all information on the dev

The market is clearly skeptical. I am too. A 5x value in a few days, guaranteed, is something to be suspicious of.
Activity: 350
July 31, 2014, 04:52:34 AM
if it would turn out to be a scam and you could not sell your coins for 2500 wouldnt that be illegal and you could sue the dev based on that , that would destroy his reputation and company , worth it for a pnd ?

am i missing anything here , i feel like it can hardly not be serious because we have all information on the dev
Activity: 252
July 31, 2014, 04:41:59 AM
Is there a rich list? I don't see it on the block explorer.
Block explorer is being completely reworked right now (among top priorities for devs) and it will then have a proper rich list as well. And related feature requests while we're at it?

I am working on a neat little surprise that will allow a very smoothly organized involvement of all the community in deciding the direction of the coin's future (in development and otherwise), so stay tuned for that tonight Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 31, 2014, 04:38:59 AM
Please ask

what is buyback mechanism? is it paypro coin through instant-bitcoins only? any wallet?
 how we do it? email, skype
what wait time?
any detail we miss?

and why rich list disappear? can't find anywhere
Thank you. looking to invest

try buying the bitcoins using paypoint

Has someone done this and succeeded?

don't know, im in the uk i can try. give me about 2 hours il have a go
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 31, 2014, 04:31:26 AM

don't know, im in the uk i can try. give me about 2 hours il have a go
July 31, 2014, 04:27:24 AM

July 31, 2014, 04:26:42 AM
'
I have PROOF FROM THE DEV that this coin will be selling for 2500 satoshies by monday.

http://pastebin.com/dV6KFTpj

If you wish for me to actually screenshot the skype convo just reply- I'll do it.

Also, no way that the dev is lying/scamming. He's given out all of his PERSONAL info.

Hmm.  Pastebin of IRC, so who knows how reliable that is.  But someone purporting to be the dev spells it out clearly - 2500 sats is the guaranteed price on Monday.

Also, "[8:40:01 PM] Darren Palmer: Under the new agreement - 10million must still be in our hands on Monday when we merge - Im buying PRO myself !"

Sounds like some sort of acquisition or something.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 31, 2014, 04:23:56 AM
I have to say the offer, by Darren Palmer, is "interesting".

This coin is not going nowhere near 2500 sat by Monday, that's quite obvious, so it is indeed quite "interesting" to watch this loser's gamble developing since the term is so brief.

Mind you, the 2500 sat is the price "some" -I bet not a lot- paid in the IPO/ICO, but in way over a month -pretty much time enough to determine the real potential of a new coin nowadays- PRO had not managed to go over 100 sat... until this gitzmo was presented with amazingly spectacular initial results.
At least 500 BTC have been traded at present count and the price exceeded 800 sat at one point, which means that a lot of people has bought small participation in this "lottery" that may or may not happen to be true.

I would imagine this post will be censored pretty quickly so, if it is, you would have to go to THE WALL OF SHAME to read it... meanwhile, a few considerations beyond the above stated:

-- Darren Palmer, the name behind this coin, is a total unknown in spite of his self-appointed title as CEO of Instantbitcoins.com. There's no recognizable linked-in profile of him, academic or otherwise employment history anywhere and, unless he is into interior decorating, he simply doesn't exist. Not an endorsement, precisely, for someone that, obviously, pursues and loves the limelight. Where have you been all these years, Darren Palmer? Who were you before you started selling bitcoins in the UK?

-- There's absolutely no point whatsoever in making an offer of 2500 sat "guaranteed buy back" with the coin trading under 200 sat. Any way you choose to examine the gitzmo, you will reach the same conclusion: It can only pursue the dumping of a significant amount of coins against the potential credulous people that will invest small amounts for the outside chance that the offer will end up being legitimate. A lot of those in crypto. And if Iconic Expert joins the fray, quite a few of his twitter followers will probably invest at least small amounts in it, regardless of the (lack of) credibility.

In conclusion, in you are piked by the offer, invest something you won't be seriously affected if it is quickly lost. Otherwise, proceed very, very cautiously.
And read: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwinstant-bitcoinscom-and-payprocoin-breaking-uk-laws-649955. Extract your own conclusions. Mine, at the (minimal) risk of being wrong, is that you are going to be seriously disappointed by Monday.

We will definitely see very soon.

this should put a end to that post that dude has made

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7293570

the paypoint partnership is real that what matters plus as far as darren palmer paypoint would not have gone in partnership without verifying his identity. if paypoint agreed to be used as a service im sure they verified the company owner is legit

Where can I find clear, definitive proof of the paypoint partnership?

July 31, 2014, 04:18:53 AM
I have to say the offer, by Darren Palmer, is "interesting".

This coin is not going nowhere near 2500 sat by Monday, that's quite obvious, so it is indeed quite "interesting" to watch this loser's gamble developing since the term is so brief.

Mind you, the 2500 sat is the price "some" -I bet not a lot- paid in the IPO/ICO, but in way over a month -pretty much time enough to determine the real potential of a new coin nowadays- PRO had not managed to go over 100 sat... until this gitzmo was presented with amazingly spectacular initial results.
At least 500 BTC have been traded at present count and the price exceeded 800 sat at one point, which means that a lot of people has bought small participation in this "lottery" that may or may not happen to be true.

I would imagine this post will be censored pretty quickly so, if it is, you would have to go to THE WALL OF SHAME to read it... meanwhile, a few considerations beyond the above stated:

-- Darren Palmer, the name behind this coin, is a total unknown in spite of his self-appointed title as CEO of Instantbitcoins.com. There's no recognizable linked-in profile of him, academic or otherwise employment history anywhere and, unless he is into interior decorating, he simply doesn't exist. Not an endorsement, precisely, for someone that, obviously, pursues and loves the limelight. Where have you been all these years, Darren Palmer? Who were you before you started selling bitcoins in the UK?

-- There's absolutely no point whatsoever in making an offer of 2500 sat "guaranteed buy back" with the coin trading under 200 sat. Any way you choose to examine the gitzmo, you will reach the same conclusion: It can only pursue the dumping of a significant amount of coins against the potential credulous people that will invest small amounts for the outside chance that the offer will end up being legitimate. A lot of those in crypto. And if Iconic Expert joins the fray, quite a few of his twitter followers will probably invest at least small amounts in it, regardless of the (lack of) credibility.

In conclusion, in you are piked by the offer, invest something you won't be seriously affected if it is quickly lost. Otherwise, proceed very, very cautiously.
And read: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwinstant-bitcoinscom-and-payprocoin-breaking-uk-laws-649955. Extract your own conclusions. Mine, at the (minimal) risk of being wrong, is that you are going to be seriously disappointed by Monday.

We will definitely see very soon.

this should put a end to that post that dude has made

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7293570

the paypoint partnership is real that what matters plus as far as darren palmer paypoint would not have gone in partnership without verifying his identity. if paypoint agreed to be used as a service im sure they verified the company owner is legit

Where can I find clear, definitive proof of the paypoint partnership?

Pages:
Jump to: