Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 33. (Read 138175 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
August 02, 2014, 01:10:16 PM
STOP FUD!!!!!!!!!!!
You are ruining a great coin with your words ...
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
abaddon
August 02, 2014, 01:09:20 PM
Kiss
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 02, 2014, 01:08:50 PM
STOP DELETING POSTS YOU ******.

DONT advertise other coins on this thread and I wont delete your post.

Be curtious and I wont delete your post.

Delete the HATE PRO thread you started yesterday... and Ill stop deleting your posts
August 02, 2014, 01:05:56 PM

I'm willing to takeover.

What's the point?  Why revive a scam coin that has nothing going for it when there are plenty of legit coins?

It's not the coin that's a scam. The coin itself is a great coin.

Nothing about the coin or its operators is a scam - period.

Maybe not, but it turned into a monumental PR disaster.

Didn't hep when our new PR Manger was being two faced on day one.
Shortest appointment in history.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2014, 01:05:24 PM

I'm willing to takeover.

What's the point?  Why revive a scam coin that has nothing going for it when there are plenty of legit coins?

How is the coin itself great? 100 million coins per year.  No cap.  How is that economically viable?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 01:02:06 PM
Maybe I missed it, but i'd want concrete proof that the premine was destroyed - just saying that the coins were sent to an "unused" developer address doesn't cut it for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 02, 2014, 12:59:43 PM

I'm willing to takeover.

That's the correct sentence.. With a new dev and new plans, this coin will boom back up like never before.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
August 02, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

Instant Bitcoins (UK) Limited

I have very little doubt that my accounts have been frozen due to direct BTC involvement.
Unfortunately Instant Bitcoins (UK) Limited can not operate is services without the services of these institutions.
I therefore have no option but to close operations until such time a solution is found.

Should you have any suggestions  - please contact me, details are available on the website.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
Instant Bitcoins (UK) Ltd

PayProCoin

I think we can all agree the last few days have been a roller coaster.
PayProCoin itself has faired very well though out everything and I believe it has a good future.
Could it be operated better by another developer / owner - many seem to think so.
Its seems whatever action I take it receives untold FUD which when you hear it everyday for 2 months - you got to wonder, why do I bother!
In particular - I have a family and the recent threats are unforgivable...  now I know why other developers hide their identity.

I am therefore stepping down and will no longer be operating PayProCoin.
I will continue to help run it until someone takes over.

I therefore ask the community to submit any offers to take control of PayProCoin or suggest a foundation is set up to continues its development.

Kind Regards, as always
Darren Palmer

LOL You was always leaving either way! I reckon you didn't make as much BTC as expected so are trying to keep some sort of credibility. You was always going to leave though that is apparent! SCAM artist. When regulation hits we WILL forward the name to relevant authorities = muchos problemos compadre

Cheers

dikwad
Activity: 672
August 02, 2014, 12:56:03 PM

I'm willing to takeover.

August 02, 2014, 12:44:24 PM

I'm willing to takeover.

August 02, 2014, 12:43:20 PM

UPDATE

Several operators have shown interest in the future of PayProCoin .
BitSpenders has made a good case to take control.

If you wish to make an offer (not for $$$ but your plans for PRO and how you will make them materialize),
Please email  [email protected]

Thank You
August 02, 2014, 12:40:16 PM

I'm willing to takeover.

legendary
Activity: 952
August 02, 2014, 12:37:14 PM

I'm willing to takeover.

August 02, 2014, 12:35:47 PM

I have very little doubt that my accounts have been frozen due to direct BTC involvement.
Unfortunately Instant Bitcoins (UK) Limited can not operate is services without the services of these institutions.
I therefore have no option but to close operations until such time a solution is found.

Should you have any suggestions  - please contact me, details are available on the website.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer

PayProCoin

PayProCoin itself has faired very well though out everything and I believe it has a good future.
Could it be operated better by another developer / owner - many seem to think so.
Its seems whatever action I take it receives untold FUD which when you hear it everyday for 2 months - you got to wonder, why do I bother!
In particular - I have a family and the recent threats are unforgivable...  now I know why other developers hide their identity.

I therefore ask the community to submit any offers to take control of PayProCoin or suggest a foundation is set up to continues its development.

Kind Regards, as always
Darren Palmer

I'm willing to takeover.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
August 02, 2014, 12:35:29 PM
FIRST  Grin
August 01, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer

PayProCoin

Kind Regards, as always
Darren Palmer
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 01, 2014, 05:25:29 PM
I showed this to him and he told me in Skype that he doesn't care because his ID is fake and then he disappeared - that might be the last we hear from him. Can make a screen if anyone wants but whatever. Oh well, I really thought he could be legit, otherwise I wouldn't have supported the whole ordeal.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
August 01, 2014, 05:24:31 PM
Any limit of buy back at 2500 sats ?

How much BTC will you spend to buy back in a day?

lol good point.  what if its limited to only 25000 coins :/
Activity: 378
August 01, 2014, 05:21:51 PM
I think your missing the point.

No bank Accounts = No Service

Simple!

The Business can not operate its services with out it.

And why should that prevent you from keeping this thread open and at least requesting Bittrex to disable the market? It makes no sense.
Activity: 672
August 01, 2014, 05:20:18 PM
Still having a tough time understanding how the paypal freeze has affected instant-bitcoins buy back on monday. Paypal doesn't accept BTC.

Am i missing something?  
Pages:
Jump to: