Pages:
Author

Topic: PRO | The Start of a new altcoin era | Exchange with futures coming! - page 11. (Read 30503 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
exit door pretty thin now, more dumps down to 377 sats
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Can the Dev please shut these people up about you being a scam?  Angry

+1

need someone from head office commenting asap
brand new
Activity: 0
lol @ the people selling... thanks?  Grin
Activity: 544
so the massive dump was the scammers grabbing the loot and pissing off
Activity: 392
what happened to the price??
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Where are the ID's of the people running this operation?

Thank you Crestington and your new account, we got what you mean so you can move on with the satisfaction of helping lot of peoples today. See you on another thread. Ciow

It's not my account

I was just saying that this looks exactly like the OmegaCoin thread. Go take a look and read everything, then read this thread and tell me it doesn't look exactly the same.
legendary
Merit: 1000

Thank you Crestington and your new account, we got what you mean so you can move on with the satisfaction of helping lot of peoples today. See you on another thread. Ciow
legendary
Merit: 1024
Activity: 616
@propayments: I sent you a pm.  Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey everyone, we have some great news.
There was a high demand for protrade.io beta testing access, more than 30 people decided that they wanted to help us test it. We were really glad that happened and decided to make the beta testing PUBLIC.
That's right, protrade.io beta will be open for everybody.

The site will launch in 3 days (15:00h 04/14/2015 GMT +0).

And that's not the best thing we have to share with our investors, after a team meeting to decide the future of PRO it was decided that the first 2 years of protrade.io's fee's * will be used to place PRO buywalls.
More details on this will follow, along with some graphics and a detailed whitepaper but in summary the goal is to make PRO an attractive investment opportunity for people inside and outside the cryptocurrency community, creating volume and, at some point in the future, create a PRO futures market.

The buy walls will first be placed at 0.00002000 BTC and will be raised by 1000 satoshis every quarter, the BTC placed in the buywall will be the sum of the collected fee's until that date minus the BTC bought by the buywalls before that one.

Example: Let's say we collect 10 BTC in fee's in the first quarter and over the second quarter people sell into the buywall and it gets reduced to BTC, let's also say that, over the second quarter we collect 23 BTC in fee's, this means that, the  second buywall will have 30 BTC at the time of it's deployment.

Note: There won't be any buywall placement in the first three months of protrade.io's operational time.

http://i.imgur.com/TygzdIZ.png

Thank you for your time,
The PRO team

*0.3%

OMFG THIS IS AWESOME
Activity: 14
Hey everyone, we have some great news.
There was a high demand for protrade.io beta testing access, more than 30 people decided that they wanted to help us test it. We were really glad that happened and decided to make the beta testing PUBLIC.
That's right, protrade.io beta will be open for everybody.

The site will launch in 3 days (15:00h 04/14/2015 GMT +0).

And that's not the best thing we have to share with our investors, after a team meeting to decide the future of PRO it was decided that the first 2 years of protrade.io's fee's * will be used to place PRO buywalls.
More details on this will follow, along with some graphics and a detailed whitepaper but in summary the goal is to make PRO an attractive investment opportunity for people inside and outside the cryptocurrency community, creating volume and, at some point in the future, create a PRO futures market.

The buy walls will first be placed at 0.00002000 BTC and will be raised by 1000 satoshis every quarter, the BTC placed in the buywall will be the sum of the collected fee's until that date minus the BTC bought by the buywalls before that one.

Example: Let's say we collect 10 BTC in fee's in the first quarter and over the second quarter people sell into the buywall and it gets reduced to BTC, let's also say that, over the second quarter we collect 23 BTC in fee's, this means that, the  second buywall will have 30 BTC at the time of it's deployment.

Note: There won't be any buywall placement in the first three months of protrade.io's operational time.

http://i.imgur.com/TygzdIZ.png

Thank you for your time,
The PRO team

*0.3%
Activity: 392
TREX is making us change our ticker just to avoid a repeat, so yes we are headed to trex.

POLO is also a good one we should aim for
block explorer not working?

Strange. Sending blocktree a PM...

it's working here.. also, just looked at the richlist and I think that everyone should take at least some of their coins out of c-cex, it would be for the network.

Also, just saw this little dump, AWESOME. It's good that we have these dumps before moving up in price and to trex.
No trex, party is over.

Lol, give it 3 more days, they can't ignore c-cex volume IMHO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

it's working here.. also, just looked at the richlist and I think that everyone should take at least some of their coins out of c-cex, it would be for the network.

Also, just saw this little dump, AWESOME. It's good that we have these dumps before moving up in price and to trex.
No trex, party is over.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Strange, I just checked and the explorer is working for me.

Uptimerobot.com did not report any downtime either.

Activity: 14

Pages:
Jump to: