Pages:
Author

Topic: PRO | The Start of a new altcoin era | Exchange with futures coming! - page 12. (Read 30503 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
block explorer not working?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Scam, same dev as OmegaCoin

Don't buy this shit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoma-omega-ico-ended-i2p-and-tor-markets-936629

Look at the way it's posted and what it's about, there is no product and no real information.

ahhh somone wants cheap coins ahhhhhhh

stfu.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Scam, same dev as OmegaCoin

Don't buy this shit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoma-omega-ico-ended-i2p-and-tor-markets-936629

Look at the way it's posted and what it's about, there is no product and no real information.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wow, we got a lot of PM's. Thank you everyone, we will start contacting everyone in less than a week.
Activity: 9
I see this project is going really nicely. I think we,  as the community should help now the dev because there's only so much he can do and he seems like he's already doing a lot. Tweet more st bittrex until they add us.

And lol those sell walls at 2.3k. Seems like some ICO buyers are taking profit before the trex add... looooool, let them do it this is going to at least 8k

Ticker changed, we also asked c-cex to change it. Entering new exchanges shouldn't be a problem now.

UPDATE: We didn't receive any PM's about protrade.io BETA testing! We are close to release and it would be awesome if some members of the community would volunteer to try the exchange and see if there's anything we can improve.
Please PM us here or DM us on twitter.

damn xpro is pretty nice.

xpro or prop it is
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
XPR, PRX, PROX, and XPRO would all be viable options.

Yeah XPRO would be nice!!!

^ That's the one!  Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Yeah XPRO would be nice!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
UPDATE:

As some of you may have noticed we have some mobile wallets coming, the android one is almost done but the iOS one might take a bit more time, both wallets will follow the design of our last wallet release.

We are also preparing to launch protrade.io, at the moment we are looking for BETA testers inside the community, so if you are a trader and use exchanges regularly please contact us, the first invites will be sent in 1-2 weeks!

Thank you.

Are you using part of the ico to get it listed on top positions at bittrex home or what is the update on bittrex? It really helps to give it more exposure.

We just tweeted at them! It would help that some community members would do it to.

https://twitter.com/propayments/status/586311350592352256

I agree with those guys, $PROP is a much better ticker than $PROO.

Yeah, $PROO made me kinda do a wtf face. $PROP is way better.

And what about $PROC ? PROCOIN = PROC?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

As some of you may have noticed we have some mobile wallets coming, the android one is almost done but the iOS one might take a bit more time, both wallets will follow the design of our last wallet release.

We are also preparing to launch protrade.io, at the moment we are looking for BETA testers inside the community, so if you are a trader and use exchanges regularly please contact us, the first invites will be sent in 1-2 weeks!

Thank you.

Are you using part of the ico to get it listed on top positions at bittrex home or what is the update on bittrex? It really helps to give it more exposure.

We just tweeted at them! It would help that some community members would do it to.

Yeah, $PROO made me kinda do a wtf face. $PROP is way better.
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
UPDATE:

Thank you.

thanks dev.

looks like trex will be adding us sooner than we all thought.

things are looking great. keep up the good work!
Activity: 364
We sent an email to bittrex, and they seemed to like  our project. We hope we will get listed soon!
UPDATE:

Thank you.

Activity: 540
UPDATE:

Thank you.

Yeah this would be a good idea, also I would love to beta test!
Pages:
Jump to: