Pages:
Author

Topic: Pro-Trump rioters breach Capitol, forcing lockdown; one person shot... - page 6. (Read 1565 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Anybody who takes a look at what went on, will see that the police led Antifa/BLM rioters, dressed up to look like Trump supporters, through the capitol. It was a total setup.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

WANTED: FBI is tracking down this 36 suspects who stormed the US Capitol building, 64 arrested so far
https://i.redd.it/d70vixwhx1a61.jpg

Known agitators at work
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Could have easily been a “firey but peaceful” protest if they wanted to burn the house to the ground..
But they didn’t..

Keep pissing them off.. See what happens..
Dont break the window antifa
https://twitter.com/i/status/1347276351947079694

Breaks it anyway and figthing with trump supporter
https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1347040212602466304?s=09

The bullet could easily have hit police if missed and ricocheted  of the wall
https://ibb.co/Kz6bYxB

Interview with the guy next to her
https://www.brighteon.com/22375a2f-1f93-44fe-8fb5-4a2d0b27298c
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Pro-Trump rioters breach Capitol, forcing lockdown; one person shot; Pence evacuated, Senate chamber cleared out

WASHINGTON — Chaos erupted in the nation's capital as supporters of President Donald Trump swarmed the Capitol building, prompting Vice President Mike Pence to be swept to a secure location and the Senate chamber to be evacuated.

The Associated Press reported that one person was shot and taken to a hospital.

According to multiple media reports, the entire Washington, D.C., national guard has been activated.

Some serious shit happening there. I wonder how will it end. I think USA has just passed the point of no returns.

I wonder if people stole things from inside, maybe things that the public shouldnt see

I heard Pelosi's computer is missing. I don't know if they recovered it later.

I wonder where were that "special" agent when that was happening. Hiding in the closet like a coward maybe.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pro-Trump rioters breach Capitol, forcing lockdown; one person shot; Pence evacuated, Senate chamber cleared out

WASHINGTON — Chaos erupted in the nation's capital as supporters of President Donald Trump swarmed the Capitol building, prompting Vice President Mike Pence to be swept to a secure location and the Senate chamber to be evacuated.

The Associated Press reported that one person was shot and taken to a hospital.

According to multiple media reports, the entire Washington, D.C., national guard has been activated.

Some serious shit happening there. I wonder how will it end. I think USA has just passed the point of no returns.

I wonder if people stole things from inside, maybe things that the public shouldnt see
legendary
They all didn't die from DC Police.

It appears so.

One deranged woman died after she tried to jump into the senate chamber through a broken window.

It looked like to me the killer was a black man. Possibly a civilian but I am just making a guess.

That was a justified shooting and she was shot dead for her troubles.

Justified how? The police didn't kill her. They let her do whatever she wants. Are you cool with a civilian killing another civilian?

I bet you were cool with that shop owners killing the looters too.

I can't understand how she deserved to die. Was she bullying somebody? Was she looting? Was she stealing? I don't get it. Did the shooter even warn the woman? I didn't hear it. That was cold blood murder.

She was killed by a secret service agent. There was footage of him firing the gun, so no civilian. And the VP was still in the Capitol building when all this was going on which is why they didn't let the deranged rioters breach the Senate chamber. I believe the House chamber was breached (or vice versa). If you jump up and try to breach restricted property that is holding the Vice President, you will be shot like an animal and die, just like those same shop owners that will kill a looter posing a threat to a business or a person.

The warning was the initial commands by police to back off.

If the shooter was a secret service agent, they should fire all the other secret service members for not doing their jobs because the protesters did get inside anyway and he killed that woman for nothing.

You don't need to explain the footage to me. I watched it many times.

If they all deserved to die like fucking dogs... (not that I agree with you) then how are the rest of the protesters alive?

The police didn't even defend the building. That was a trap.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514

It appears so.

One deranged woman died after she tried to jump into the senate chamber through a broken window.

It looked like to me the killer was a black man. Possibly a civilian but I am just making a guess.

Justified how? The police didn't kill her. They let her do whatever she wants. Are you cool with a civilian killing another civilian?

I can't understand how she deserved to die. Was she bullying somebody? Was she looting? Was she stealing? I don't get it. Did the shooter even warn the woman? I didn't hear it. That was cold blood murder.

She was killed by a secret service agent. There was footage of him firing the gun, so no civilian. And the VP was still in the Capitol building when all this was going on which is why they didn't let the deranged rioters breach the Senate chamber. I believe the House chamber was breached (or vice versa). If you jump up and try to breach restricted property that is holding the Vice President, you will be shot like an animal and die, just like those same shop owners that will kill a looter posing a threat to a business or a person.

The warning was the initial commands by police to back off.
legendary

It appears so.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
Four people were killed by the DC police yesterday at the Capitol. One was shot and three died "of natural causes", if you can believe the bullshit.
IMO the other three died of excessive gas inhalation, leading to cardio-pulmonary arrest, but we'll have to wait for more info.

They all didn't die from DC Police. One deranged woman died after she tried to jump into the senate chamber through a broken window. That was a justified shooting and she was shot dead for her troubles. No tears shed. She deserved it.

Tear gas inhalation won't kill you. But it wouldn't surprise me if 3 others died from heart attacks because they're fat fucks.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Four people were killed by the DC police yesterday at the Capitol. One was shot and three died "of natural causes", if you can believe the bullshit.
IMO the other three died of excessive gas inhalation, leading to cardio-pulmonary arrest, but we'll have to wait for more info.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
Anyone who falls for the games being played out and are deceived have my sympathy because it is designed to deceive but you can't trade facts for wisdom.You can ask and receive it freely if you are worthy of it but it ain't for sale  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
I reckon the next time you see these rioting, Trump supporting, imbecile clowns' faces splashed all over the intertoobz,
it wont be them desecrating The US Capitol, it will be mugshots from a prison cell.

Activity: 816
Merit: 133
I watched this on CNN yesterday and all I heard was "insurrection" "domestic terrorism" "violent rioters" yet I didn't see any buildings in flames afterwards or mass casualties as would be expected from such activities...like the riots in Portland and other places around the US recently.Maybe the flames are being stoked from BOTH sides?

Just wait, I guess. If this clown won't give up and still continue with the shits he's been doing, Civil war is not too far to happen. If it happens, then the so called land of dream would be a land of disaster. Oh wait, just few days after New Year right?  Grin Got a long way to go.
legendary
What about Twitter  Grin They actually banned the president of the United States of fucking America.

They did it!  Grin That was pretty entertaining imo. Lots of people will hate @jack because of this.
Seriously though, antifa & BLM protests were way wilder than what saw yesterday. How many people died during those protests? A lot it was probably. How many died yesterday? 1.

Too bad Trump will be held responsible for it  and the dems will try to  jail Trump over thi sprobably.

legendary
Seriously though, antifa & BLM protests were way wilder than what we saw yesterday. How many people died during those protests? A lot it was probably. How many died yesterday? 1.

Too bad Trump will be held responsible for it  and the dems will try to  jail Trump over this probably.
I can't believe this happened.  I'm guessing there are going to be some big changes with regards to security practices and politics.  It's really hard to believe that today's events can take place in America today.  It's almost like someone is trying to scare politicians into signing some massive spending bills to put in lots of fancy new security systems in government buildings.  I'm not sure I believe this could happen by accident.

This guy gets it ^^^^ Cool

Pages:
Jump to: