Pages:
Author

Topic: Problems with bitcoin-24.com WARNING! UPDATE! - page 2. (Read 38714 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
no wai!

Wai?

Ich verstehe nicht genau was Du meinst.
Magst Du Dich bitte ein bisschen eindeutiger erklären?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
no wai!
So, the there months are over now. As Simon's attorney told us there should have been a solution by now.

@2weiX: You said you filed a claim against btc-24. How can I do that? Do I need to hire a attorney?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't in the end.
Since a claim can only go against the OWNER of the company, and I didn't agree to charging him with fraud when in my eyes he didn't defraud me.

I am thinking of setting up a fund of sorts to get a class-act against the polish authorities.
I need to talk this through with my lawyers first, though.

Och. Menno! Das ist doch alles extrem unklar wie hier von Dehm & Röhl & Partner kommuniziert wird.
Ich fühle mich langsam echt verpäppelt. Ich gehe im Laufe der Woche mal zu einem richtigen Rechtsanwalt und lasse mich mal ernsthaft beraten.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
So, the there months are over now. As Simon's attorney told us there should have been a solution by now.

@2weiX: You said you filed a claim against btc-24. How can I do that? Do I need to hire a attorney?

I didn't in the end.
Since a claim can only go against the OWNER of the company, and I didn't agree to charging him with fraud when in my eyes he didn't defraud me.

I am thinking of setting up a fund of sorts to get a class-act against the polish authorities.
I need to talk this through with my lawyers first, though.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
after they have been identified the "black sheep" will not recieve euros. fine. so what will happen if a so-called back sheep has sold his ill-gotten money for bitcoins and already withdrew them? bitcoins have already been paid out.

who is going to take the loss?

That's why the BTC should NEVER have been paid out 'til the black sheep were separated from the white sheep and ALL banking accounts were unfrozen!

It's like sue the owner of an apartment 'cause:

-a bad guy bought stuff online with bad money (at least there must be no money involved, just order it on invoice might be enough sometimes!)
-ordered it to an apartment complex to someones apartment in the 15th floor
-waits for the deliverer and intercepts him "Oh, you got my $very_expensive_thing...i'll carry it up myself to the 15th floor, where do i have to sign?"

The owner of the apartment doesn't know anything about this, the shop got the bad money(or nothing if its paid on invoice), the deliverer did his job, the bad guy gets away with the expensive stuff if he isn't real dumb. 

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
who do you think?
and if i would be washing cash thru btc24, i would get it out asap
Activity: 668
Merit: 501
this is not looking too good.
apparently some of the polish funds will remain seized.
after they have been identified the "black sheep" will not recieve euros. fine. so what will happen if a so-called back sheep has sold his ill-gotten money for bitcoins and already withdrew them? bitcoins have already been paid out.

who is going to take the loss?
legendary
So the new update sux!
I have been a vivid supporter of Simon until now, actually i still am, but his lawyers latest statement just makes me mad.
It basically says "There are few a few black sheep and because of them nobody will receive their money back in the foreseeable future. Oh and btw dont wait for any updates."
Also this was known to them for a long time and they didnt inform their customers.

I am considering hiring a real lawyer(cause theirs apparently isnt), who will get us some clarification.
And just to be clear, i am not looking to go after Simon, but rather the authorities.
Please PM me if you are ready to do so, too.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
the site says next update is on 11th of july
I have read on kuttlers blog that some ppl received their fiat money. But only if the fiat wasn't used for trading.
And more importantly paid to the Commerzbank account, which was ope for 3 days only.

Oh. Yes of course. I did forgot that. Thank you for adding.
legendary
I have read on kuttlers blog that some ppl received their fiat money. But only if the fiat wasn't used for trading.
And more importantly paid to the Commerzbank account, which was ope for 3 days only.
Any news by now?

I still have around 3k € there.

Any recommandations what I can do instead of just waiting?

Will filing a claim cost me money?
Activity: 2
For those having Gmail and money frozen with Bitcoin-24 check your SPAM folder.

Their lawyers sent me email on 10th June but it went to spam folder, I realized only yesterday.

Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 27
Thanks for the warning. It sounds like something PayPal would do.
legendary
How can anybody not stay away from it?
Its closed. Smiley
Activity: 532
From what I heard in this thread stay away from Bitcoin-24.com
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
So it is a claim based on fraud. You are in the eye of the law "claiming" he doesnt want to pay you out.
And in laymans terms Simons lawyer is saying "We would like to, but we cant".
Case closed.

no.

I only made a claim.

to actually make that claim effective (and receive a title), I would have to go after Simon, and the only way to do that is accusing him of fraud, which he clearly didnt commit. so there.
legendary
So it is a claim based on fraud. You are in the eye of the law "claiming" he doesnt want to pay you out.
And in laymans terms Simons lawyer is saying "We would like to, but we cant".
Case closed.

Pages:
Jump to: