Pages:
Author

Topic: Problems with bitcoin-24.com WARNING! UPDATE! - page 3. (Read 38714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Filing a claim against the Ltd would've been of no use (since, LOL, it's "Limited" status).
My bad, BTC24 and Simon became synonymous for me.
It is interesting, though, that the DA forces you to file against Simon when I would have *wanted* to file against the Berlin and Polish DA for unlawful seizure of my funds or something.
Thats one of the downsides of Europe, you cant sue the DA for whatever they have dreamed up.

And even though i still dont understand the claim, we are pretty much on the same page.

the claim was, simply put:

"i have X€ on bitcoin-24s account #xyz. I have used these usernames and the accounts had these bank accounts as withdrawal targets. please free up the money."

just to make sure that I said it's mine first.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Filing a claim against the Ltd would've been of no use (since, LOL, it's "Limited" status).
My bad, BTC24 and Simon became synonymous for me.
It is interesting, though, that the DA forces you to file against Simon when I would have *wanted* to file against the Berlin and Polish DA for unlawful seizure of my funds or something.
Thats one of the downsides of Europe, you cant sue the DA for whatever they have dreamed up.

And even though i still dont understand the claim, we are pretty much on the same page.
legendary
lemme get this straight, you filed your own claim against btc24?
on grounds of fraud?
and its still open?

no, I didn't.
I filed a claim for release of my funds, for documentational reasons only (to stake my claim, so to speak).

If I wanted to get a title, I would've had to file against Simon, which I refused to do since I did not want to be instrumentalized by the powers that be to make an unwarranted case against him. I do not believe that Simone is a fraud, I believe he's an enthusiast in way over his head. Thus, accusing him of fraud would have been extremely foul play.

legendary
lemme get this straight, you filed your own claim against btc24?
on grounds of fraud?
and its still open?
legendary
i did file a claim towards my ~15000 on bitcoin-24 and thus got the questionnaire.
so what happened?

nothing yet.
legendary
i did file a claim towards my ~15000 on bitcoin-24 and thus got the questionnaire.
so what happened?
legendary
I believe he didnt file a seperate case.

Ah. Ok. I think I got it wrong..
I thought 2weix filled a seperate case and received the detailed questionnaire because of doing this.  Undecided

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

Ah. Ok. I think I got it wrong..
I thought 2weix filled a seperate case and received the detailed questionnaire because of doing this.  Undecided
legendary
fydel alte sau, not much chance there since berlin da closed the case.

Why was 2weix's case closed?
What was the outcome?
legendary
fydel alte sau, not much chance there since berlin da closed the case.
received a questionnaire from the Berlin DA

http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=FAC2A6391

wow!! there are some good detailed questions in it. are you answering them?
why you think did you get this mail? huge trading volume?

No.
I filed with the DA since I have 5figures € in the site.

2weix, thank you for sharing. Any updates on your issue with Berlin DA yet?
legendary
Activity: 1001
I don't understand the point of this trolling.. "is this a scam site?" etc

Its not as if they have resumed trading and people are checking whether to deposit.
People who have/had their funds stuck already know if its scam or not.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I have a serious problem with this site.

They have locked in my coins and apparently others dont get their SEPA payments.

I would strongly suggest you stay away from that place until I have sorted this out.

Admin have answered only after 5 days, and promised to fix, BUT, Nothing happens and no answer.

No answer at ANY address!

This is serious and I welcome any help.

Yep stay far, far away bitcoin-24.com is a known scammer site.

Another one....  Angry

bitcoin-24.com has fallen to the government/bank investigation so the funds in fiat were and are frozen. But it's possible to withdrawn BTC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have a serious problem with this site.

They have locked in my coins and apparently others dont get their SEPA payments.

I would strongly suggest you stay away from that place until I have sorted this out.

Admin have answered only after 5 days, and promised to fix, BUT, Nothing happens and no answer.

No answer at ANY address!

This is serious and I welcome any help.

Yep stay far, far away bitcoin-24.com is a known scammer site.
legendary
bitcoin-24 is it legit or not?
I suggest everybody ignores noobs collecting posts.
This guy for example managed to post 100+ posts in 1 day. Shocked
People posting nonsense to mislead people with their status should be banned imho.

Edit:
90% sure they are scam site
That idiot even managed to post on this very same page already. Unfuckingbelievable.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
bitcoin-24 is it legit or not?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
btc24 is not a scam site

if and when btc24-2 get online, i'm defendantly gonna give it a try.
Hope they give priority to returning fiat though

Well my money is frozen there. I really hope they give it back to me in 1 month.
Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
btc24 is not a scam site

if and when btc24-2 get online, i'm defendantly gonna give it a try.
Hope they give priority to returning fiat though
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Okay!! Today I received my money transfer from btc24! wohoooo
It came from Simons german account.

I hope the others are as lucky as me for getting their funds back, but at least there is hope and proof that they do try their best & keep their word (if you neglect the definition of "week" Smiley)

Patience, and all will be ok!

My sweet fiat has come home! Finally I can buy some BTC again!

Congratulations to both of you! Hopefully the rest of us won't have to wait much longer.
Pages:
Jump to: