Pages:
Author

Topic: Problems with bitcoin-24.com WARNING! UPDATE! - page 6. (Read 38714 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I have my BTC back as well now.

So Simon has turned out to be a very trustworthy young man and much that has been said of him has turned out to be pure FUD.
Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of silence from TCollar right about now. Must be from the mouthful of his words that he's eating.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Ok in the mean time I have recieved the coins...
Activity: 475
Merit: 255
I transferred my coins +24h ago...nothing in my wallet yet.

Did you guys recieve your bitcoins within 24 hours?

I took additional two hours in my case. (So within 25-26 hours).
Activity: 34
I transferred my coins +24h ago...nothing in my wallet yet.

Did you guys recieve your bitcoins within 24 hours?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Just to report that my wife has succesfully transferred her 18 BTC from bitcoin-24 into her private wallet, so she is very happy.

So Simon has turned out to be a very trustworthy young man and much that has been said of him has turned out to be pure FUD.

I'm sure all the fiat will be resolved when the damned banks allow it. Luckily my wife only had <100 eur in fiat.

To me he is more trustworthy now than before the whole escapade happened. And should he develop Bitcoin24 V2 then I will definitely open up an account there.

No doubt he has learned much about exchange management through this so his next engine will be relatively solid, if he charged a small transaction fee then he could employ a few German precision UberGeeks to help harden and scale the system. And they'd be glad of a job, getting in on the ground floor of what may be a great dominant exchange.
The Bitcoin infrastructure faces a whole heap of problems right now: hackers, ddos attacks, technical outages, wallet thefts, outright fraud. As well as a lack of reliable professional Bitcoin exchanges.

But the biggest problem is that "the authorities", what you might call the financial establishment,  ie government, banking cartel and financial regulators are all opposed to Bitcoin. They're actively opposed to Bitcoin exchanges and they're opposed to exchanging and transferring money to businesses that use Bitcoin. The more they find out about it, the more the oppose it. Banks are blocking or closing accounts of Bitcoin or Bitcoin related businesses all over the place right now often even without warning.

This type of action is occurring all over the world right now and we haven't seen the end of it. We're only at the start of it.

I wish Simon and his business well but these challenges and the hostility of the authorities make it a  difficult business to succeed in. It's going to be a struggle and a lot of creative ingenuity and determination will be needed from those involved if Bitcoin is to stand a chance to become a major player.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I would refrain from a wagering site where the admins don't respond in a timely manner. There are plenty of decent sites out there.

THE POINT

YOU
Activity: 15
I would refrain from a wagering site where the admins don't respond in a timely manner. There are plenty of decent sites out there.
Activity: 117
good to know that..
Activity: 217
Just to report that my wife has succesfully transferred her 18 BTC from bitcoin-24 into her private wallet, so she is very happy.

I'm sure all the fiat will be resolved when the damned banks allow it. Luckily my wife only had <100 eur in fiat.

To me he is more trustworthy now than before the whole escapade happened. And should he develop Bitcoin24 V2 then I will definitely open up an account there.

No doubt he has learned much about exchange management through this so his next engine will be relatively solid, if he charged a small transaction fee then he could employ a few German precision UberGeeks to help harden and scale the system. And they'd be glad of a job, getting in on the ground floor of what may be a great dominant exchange.
Activity: 91

Humm... Huh   Simon had gathered here: http://board.btc24-help.com/  a lot of friendly victims ...
Let’s talk . Any one here can tell me where can i find this poor guy , and how he looks like ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
As long as none of the users of bitcoin-24.com were ever required to submit any official identification papers, anyone who has an account on that website may actually be a money launderer. You start sending out BTCs when that suspicion has been raised, you're just asking for more legal trouble than you're already in.

If he does not release, next few days, costumers btc he will drawn in sues and probably other troubles, there is a lot in stake  !

Don’t be naïf ...  it’s not a communication problem or restriction, something else happened here !
Activity: 183
As long as none of the users of bitcoin-24.com were ever required to submit any official identification papers, anyone who has an account on that website may actually be a money launderer. You start sending out BTCs when that suspicion has been raised, you're just asking for more legal trouble than you're already in.
Activity: 381
Merit: 274
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Well that's good for him now why this damn asshole doesn't give our BTC back ! (and please don't tell ohh but you have to understand let him some time , this poor Simon as so much troubles, with the banks and blablabla)  ?
Activity: 32
Simon is alive and someone had contact with him recently.

You can check the latest posts at:

http://board.btc24-help.com

ty
Activity: 349
Simon is alive and someone had contact with him recently.

You can check the latest posts at:

http://board.btc24-help.com

This guy shouldn’t be sue, he should be hunted by costumers and forced to release what he is  holding from others. Arrest, liberty restriction  or material seizure will only serve has another excuses for his lack of action.
This guy behave like he is hiding something very wrong,  If he does not run/hide in next few days he is going to crash in whatever hands !  

PM me to build a team to chase him down... it will serve for others example !

I don't think he's hiding something. But his communication is extremely bad.

The bitcoins are an issue... the banks have been explained.

SIMON PLEASE JUST COMMUNICATE WHAT'S GOING ON AND GIVE PEOPLE THEIR BITCOINS BACK BEFORE THEY GET TOO UPSET

What about the money? If he gives back the BTC before the investigation ends, and the police finds out, he will be in big trouble. 

Why? So it's better for him if police discover that he got money and BTC that does not belong him !

If I was Simon, I would probably wait and assess the problem before acting.

Simon probably doesn't know what to do yet. In fact, it's clear he doesn't know what to do yet.

Now, give the problem he has, the best thing to do is wait and work out what to do.

Also, with all the bad mouthing that's been going on of him, he's probably a bit confused about how he feels about helping everyone.

I just wish he would communicate clearer, even if it's to give little updates and not make big decisions yet.
This guy shouldn’t be sue, he should be hunted by costumers and forced to release what he is  holding from others. Arrest, liberty restriction  or material seizure will only serve has another excuses for his lack of action.
This guy behave like he is hiding something very wrong,  If he does not run/hide in next few days he is going to crash in whatever hands !  

SIMON PLEASE JUST COMMUNICATE WHAT'S GOING ON AND GIVE PEOPLE THEIR BITCOINS BACK BEFORE THEY GET TOO UPSET

What about the money? If he gives back the BTC before the investigation ends, and the police finds out, he will be in big trouble. 

Why? So it's better for him if police discover that he got money and BTC that does not belong him !
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: