Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 34. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Is there anything happening with PROC?

I see Patriarch continues to login, but hasn't said anything in almost two months.

ICO is over and now we can't get any updates? Shame.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Hello, is there a Discord or Slack chat for PROC?
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Stop hating on the gaddamn project because you didn't get the ICO.  Thes are the same assholes that run around to every BTC talk thread yelling FUD.  Can we put together a crypto swat team to just deal with ppl like this? 

This is just getting weird with these types who never worked a real job in their lives and all they know how to do is destroy everything they touch. 
FUD anywhere.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi NcMichaelC -- My guess is its probably normal.  It took my wallet a few days to "mature" the coins before I started receiving any and I had a bit.  With such a small amount of coins that may be the issue.  Since they give away 15 PROC at a time, it may take you a while to get a reward.  I am regularly getting rewards now and my Pro Wallet works a lot better than others I have on my system. 
Activity: 1
Need some help please... I installed my procurrencey enhanced wallet last Sat and put 325 coins in it. Since then it tells me that my rewards will be in (first 3 days, then 2 days, then 1 day, then back to 2 then 3, now 2 again) NO REWARDS.... It indicates that it is connected and downloading blocks... BUT NO rewards... Is this normal? Have I wasted my time opening up this wallet, or am I doing something wrong. I have a friend that says that he has been receiveing rewards since he opened his, but he does have close to 2000 coins in it.
Thanks
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
What you write above makes perfect sense, and its one of the reasons I still read this thread - to see whether my conclusions on this specific project are correct, or I was mistaken and so there is an opportunity for me to learn from this possible mistake.

As to whether should I hold on to my concerns or not... let me decide it for myself. Up to now there is still no resolution to those my initial concerns, and all they still remain valid. That doesn't mean I need to be strong to hold on to them, as they do not stress me in any way. The investors are the ones who should care, not me. For me this coin is a watching experience, nothing more.

And yes, investing in PROC *is* an opportunity, just I believe there are much better opportunities now, the ones which have real tech behind them, have much less scam-like appearane, and - why not to tell it - way brighter developers. I know what attracted you to this project, is not tech features, but marketing and "retail play", but if you look more carefully into history of this place, you could see that practically every single project on BCT, which used marketing buzztalk instead of normal human language + tech jargon, have turned to be scam. That has a good reason behind it, but I will not elaborate, as you wont appreciate it Smiley

So... lets see. In any case, as I told before, I believe this thing WILL be pumped before being dumped Grin
Respect.

Indeed, PROC is an opportunity, though whether PROC is less or more beneficial than other digital currency opportunities is largely subjective (an interpretation urged on by one's motives).

PROC is an option and one that is *moderately proactive* retail-wise... Total retail sales worldwide may well increase by 9% (estimated) to $28+ trillion in 2018, e-commerce will account for $2.5 trillion (estimated) of those sales (https://www.invespcro.com/blog/global-online-retail-spending-statistics-and-trends/). PROC ventures to position itself as the digital currency of e-commerce. That is the experiment.

Investors, entrepreneurs, and consumers do not need brighter developers as much as persistent ones; PROC developers need only capitulate to the physics behind digital currency. They need only reduce the friction in this emerging space so the many faces of the market can open.  Smiley

Open markets produce profit, prosperity, and progress.

-mt
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Stop hating on the gaddamn project because you didn't get the ICO.  Thes are the same assholes that run around to every BTC talk thread yelling FUD.  Can we put together a crypto swat team to just deal with ppl like this?  

This is just getting weird with these types who never worked a real job in their lives and all they know how to do is destroy everything they touch.  

Please be more specific (whom exactly do you refer to), so I could understand whether I need to explain you something, or we are all good.
legendary
@drays

I noticed your concerns; you should continue to hold on to those concerns. I have zero problems with it.

I know from personal experience that benefits [and often losses] come to those who take on risk in spite of [objective or subjective] uncertainty. I mine a lot of Bitcoin and Dash (and my mentor mines 10x as much as I do), so I have seen a lot of market ups and downs. I have been scammed many times but I have profited much more. Believe it when I say I could have come up with millions (not literally millions) of sound reasons why I should avoid the PROC opportunity, but I did not because I could afford the loss. I mine more Bitcoin and Dash in one month than the entire ICO collected, yet I donated less than 1% to the ICO. Honestly, I regret my decision [I should have donated more]. But, that is how it is when it comes to me behaving rationally.

Bounded rationality:

"Concept that decision makers (irrespective of their level of intelligence) have to work under three unavoidable constraints: (1) only limited, often unreliable, information is available regarding possible alternatives and their consequences, (2) human mind has only limited capacity to evaluate and process the information that is available, and (3) only a limited amount of time is available to make a decision. Therefore even individuals who intend to make rational choices are bound to make satisficing (rather than maximizing or optimizing) choices in complex situations. These limits (bounds) on rationality also make it nearly impossible to draw up contracts that cover every contingency, necessitating reliance on rules of thumb."

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/bounded-rationality.html

I hope you get all your concerns addressed. Stay with it--there is no harm in it. Be strong!

-mt

ps, I love PROC's retail play! Rah-rah-rah!  Grin

What you write above makes perfect sense, and its one of the reasons I still read this thread - to see whether my conclusions on this specific project are correct, or I was mistaken and so there is an opportunity for me to learn from this possible mistake.

As to whether should I hold on to my concerns or not... let me decide it for myself. Up to now there is still no resolution to those my initial concerns, and all they still remain valid. That doesn't mean I need to be strong to hold on to them, as they do not stress me in any way. The investors are the ones who should care, not me. For me this coin is a watching experience, nothing more.

And yes, investing in PROC *is* an opportunity, just I believe there are much better opportunities now, the ones which have real tech behind them, have much less scam-like appearane, and - why not to tell it - way brighter developers. I know what attracted you to this project, is not tech features, but marketing and "retail play", but if you look more carefully into history of this place, you could see that practically every single project on BCT, which used marketing buzztalk instead of normal human language + tech jargon, have turned to be scam. That has a good reason behind it, but I will not elaborate, as you wont appreciate it Smiley

So... lets see. In any case, as I told before, I believe this thing WILL be pumped before being dumped Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Stop hating on the gaddamn project because you didn't get the ICO.  Thes are the same assholes that run around to every BTC talk thread yelling FUD.  Can we put together a crypto swat team to just deal with ppl like this? 

@drays

I noticed your concerns; you should continue to hold on to those concerns. I have zero problems with it.

I know from personal experience that benefits [and often losses] come to those who take on risk in spite of [objective or subjective] uncertainty. I mine a lot of Bitcoin and Dash (and my mentor mines 10x as much as I do), so I have seen a lot of market ups and downs. I have been scammed many times but I have profited much more. Believe it when I say I could have come up with millions (not literally millions) of sound reasons why I should avoid the PROC opportunity, but I did not because I could afford the loss. I mine more Bitcoin and Dash in one month than the entire ICO collected, yet I donated less than 1% to the ICO. Honestly, I regret my decision [I should have donated more]. But, that is how it is when it comes to me behaving rationally.

Bounded rationality:

"Concept that decision makers (irrespective of their level of intelligence) have to work under three unavoidable constraints: (1) only limited, often unreliable, information is available regarding possible alternatives and their consequences, (2) human mind has only limited capacity to evaluate and process the information that is available, and (3) only a limited amount of time is available to make a decision. Therefore even individuals who intend to make rational choices are bound to make satisficing (rather than maximizing or optimizing) choices in complex situations. These limits (bounds) on rationality also make it nearly impossible to draw up contracts that cover every contingency, necessitating reliance on rules of thumb."

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/bounded-rationality.html

I hope you get all your concerns addressed. Stay with it--there is no harm in it. Be strong!

-mt

ps, I love PROC's retail play! Rah-rah-rah!  Grin
ANYONE!!!!

Feel free to look at this

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency

And hopfully all your delusions will become clear. 

LOL
Today's numbers are what they are, DD. Tomorrow's numbers will be what they will be, DD. There are no delusions about today's numbers. And, tomorrow's numbers will be void of delusions.

-mt
  I ignored your post because if you call that success or validation your braindead.  DAILY VOLUME SUCKS.  EVERY market needs liquidity to be worth anything.  so...... yeah I am still laughing at you.
[/quote]

Oh Dickie,

Once again you show your "true colors" by mocking and laughing at me.  That is very sad thing to be witness to especially over something that is so unimportant.  The PRO Currency will either succeed or it won't, nothing to get all worked up over and be degrading to another human.  All of your actions make me think you have another agenda.  

So, here is something to assist you in getting your facts straight.  First off,  I did not call that success like you implied.  I called my dealings with PROC it for what it was, I got my money back and now I have "free coins".  

Second, I agree with you that the daily volume sucks.  I also expect that since there was really only a hand full of people involved in the ICO.  Only time will tell if the daily volume increases or decreases and the same with PROC's value.  I would imagine a lot of that will have to do with how well the developers move forward with doing their jobs.  If they follow their business plan, great.  I can then imagine that the daily volume would increase as well as its value.  Now if they blow off their business plan, not cool.  From there I would agree they are just trying to scam people for their love of money by telling a great story with no intention of following through.    

So Dickie, can you be more specific as to why you're laughing at me.  Is it because of one or all of the following?

1.  Your laughing at me because I took a risk and was involved in the ICO?
   2.  Your laughing at me because I sold my coins on the exchange and got back my original BTC?
   3.  Your laughing at me because I am still holding on to PROC in hopes the developers will keep their business plan moving forward?
   4.  Your laughing at me because you have a secondary agenda about PROC that you have not disclosed?

Activity: 249
Oh, Dickie D. 

First off you called "bullshit on my post" and then you wanted proof.  I provided you proof and you overlooked that and moved on to more of your name calling.    If you want to have an intellectual discussion, please present your argument in a clear manner and without the childish name calling games.     

The coins in distribution have gone up since I first got involved.  I am receiving mining/staking coins on my wallet every day.  Would you like proof of that so you can overlook it too?   

We are at the very start of this coin and we have high hopes that good things will come from it but only time will tell if this coin turns out to grow in value or crash to nothing. 

I don't think anyone has claimed to be "making so much money already" like you said.  I did say I received back all my original investment and still have over 1/2 my coins.  (That was over 5 BTC worth.) 

Now I highly doubt you will keep your word at purchasing one PROC for $25.  I doubt this because your actions of ridicule have a tendency to follow the pattern that low integrity people display.  Still, you could impress me by being your word and further impress me by presenting an argument against this coin in a respectful manner.  Like I told you before, I am more than willing to take an honest look and what you have to say.

Also with under 3 million coins in circulation, your $25.00 purchase would sill leave the coin's value $925 million away from achieving the market cap of one billion.  I would love to have a picture of the Pro Currency's market cap at 1 billion even if it was only for a second.  So if you decide to try to impress me by being your word, make sure you do a screen shot so I can frame it on my wall. 

I ignored your post because if you call that success or validation your braindead.  DAILY VOLUME SUCKS.  EVERY market needs liquidity to be worth anything.  so...... yeah I am still laughing at you.
Thank you Drays very much.  That is some great information for me to ponder over.  With so many pages of information I only read the first couple and then jumped to the end couple.  I probably need to go back and read it all if I am going to stay in this coin.  I agree the developers should answer people concerns and for them not doing so would naturally cause red flags to go up.  Thank you for this information and I will be watching PROC closely.  Hopefully they can be one of the 5% and show up with integrity by earning peoples' support though good business practices.       

legendary
@ManFoundStanding:

its pleasant and somewhat surprising to see such an intelligent and educated person here, especially on PROC thread. If you scroll back in this thread, you will see huge amount of zero value posts from bounty hunters only. There are also few warnings from various experienced people and some arguments with few real supporters, like marketingtiger is. All the rest is plain garbage. That was just one of the reasons I doubt the honest intentions of those developers - as it seems like they intentionally buried meaningful discussion under tons of garbage from their hired bounty whores.

I was one of people calling this scam, because it has multiple red flags. I have seen many scams here, and this coin fits the pattern. I believe the only reason it didn't collapse yet - is the crypto boom right now.

I will list some of those red flags again:
 - first of all - developer avoids answering peoples concerns. As you can see, they did not give a single legible answer to my questions back in the thread. Only misleading bullshit was posted as an "answer" to just fill the void

- the HUGE pre-mine, which is sitting in the hands of developers, regardless of the fake escrow deal they refer to. I can explain why I call that "fake escrow deal", if it us not clear from reading this thread and my previous messages here. My extensive experience show that huge unlicked premines tend to be dumped on market by developers

- the developers are technically incompetent and seem to have problems with basic math. That is my own assestment, based on the ovservations here

There are other reasons too (such as lowered ICO cap), but they are not easiliy logically expressed.

I never told it would not be possible to profit from buying this coin on ICO. I was (and still am) sure this coin is not going to be developed, and is created with scamming intentions in mind. I believe as soon it it *seemingly* gets traction and gets decent buy support, the premine will be dumped into markets. That is what I believe is the most likely scenario (95% probability) to happen.

Now, it is still possible (those 5% probability) this development team is of some completely unknown species I have never seen before, so they only look incompetent and scammy, but in reality they are honest marketing geniouses... Well, who knows, future will show. Thats the only reason I still follow here, to check whether my assestment is correct or not. And I own 0 PROC, never bought it and not sure will ever do.
Oh, Dickie D. 

First off you called "bullshit on my post" and then you wanted proof.  I provided you proof and you overlooked that and moved on to more of your name calling.    If you want to have an intellectual discussion, please present your argument in a clear manner and without the childish name calling games.     

The coins in distribution have gone up since I first got involved.  I am receiving mining/staking coins on my wallet every day.  Would you like proof of that so you can overlook it too?   

We are at the very start of this coin and we have high hopes that good things will come from it but only time will tell if this coin turns out to grow in value or crash to nothing. 

I don't think anyone has claimed to be "making so much money already" like you said.  I did say I received back all my original investment and still have over 1/2 my coins.  (That was over 5 BTC worth.) 

Now I highly doubt you will keep your word at purchasing one PROC for $25.  I doubt this because your actions of ridicule have a tendency to follow the pattern that low integrity people display.  Still, you could impress me by being your word and further impress me by presenting an argument against this coin in a respectful manner.  Like I told you before, I am more than willing to take an honest look and what you have to say.

Also with under 3 million coins in circulation, your $25.00 purchase would sill leave the coin's value $925 million away from achieving the market cap of one billion.  I would love to have a picture of the Pro Currency's market cap at 1 billion even if it was only for a second.  So if you decide to try to impress me by being your word, make sure you do a screen shot so I can frame it on my wall. 
Im gonna do you all a favor and buy 1 PROC for $25 then your all gonna be billionaires!!!!  Yes,  on paper you'll alllllllllllllll be billionaires.  The only way you'll ever be....

LOL
Also the "circulating" coins hasnt changed from 2,815,205 so how are people claiming to be mining new ones and making so much money already?
And 50,000 "potential"  LOL!!!!  KEY WORD IS POTENTIAL.  Which litereally means its a pipe dream.  I know you cheerleaders love it but hike up your skirts and move on.
ANYONE!!!!

Feel free to look at this

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency

And hopfully all your delusions will become clear. 

LOL
Pages:
Jump to: