Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 29. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Latest Kevin Harrington (Net Worth $450 Million) Video on iPN and ProCurrency
http://www.myipnhq.com/breakingnews/

Every major retailer I’ve talked to denies any involvement with this shitcoin.  with a 70k ICO I highly doubt there’s any truth to anything here.  Time will tell.

Dickie D
Oh Dickie, you are right its not worth my time since I have already addressed your two questions before.  Also I clearly stated before they won't just buy from the IPN side.  Have a wonderful life.

OMG your so thick.  The MLM side will flood the market with free coins regardless.  All the reward coins as well.  It’s not rocket science.  And it certainly can’t last forever.

Dickie D
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
~NEW ROADMAP~

Hello everyone!

While we have been very busy developing everything we can around the ProCurrency platform.
To keep the community informed and up to date, we have established a more updated Roadmap.
ProCurrency team has been working very hard, and we will continue to do so.
Here is the updated Roadmap.

I wanted to point out, next ProCurrency update will be labeled V1.2.1
not V1.3

Stay tuned for another Wallet release next week.
I want to thank each and every one of you for believing and supporting this project.

Best regards,
ProCurrency Team.

Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Latest Kevin Harrington (Net Worth $450 Million) Video on iPN and ProCurrency
http://www.myipnhq.com/breakingnews/
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Oh Dickie, you are right its not worth my time since I have already addressed your two questions before.  Also I clearly stated before they won't just buy from the IPN side.  Have a wonderful life.
Dickie you have been confused about this whole project and in my opinion you have not been interested in knowing more.  Like another poster said, "ignore the troll".  So this may be my last time I am trying to share information so you can become educated.  First off the rebound will come because the price on the market is less than the price on the IPro Network MLM side of things.  Right now you can purchase the coin on the market for 7 cents and at IPro for 10 cents.   

Also their goal of having 10 million people join (most all newbies to cryptocurrency) that will create buyer demand for the coin as they find out how to purchase on the market and use it to shop at a discount.  (Already happening with a few people I have spoken with.  They signed up and purchased some coins through the MLM then purchased a little more through the exchange.)  I am advising them not to purchase right now because I really want the price to move lower.  Hopefully it will but I know over time the price will come into balance. 

Now many of the 60 thousand people are already using the coinback shopping app and that is not even the exciting app that is coming out in two or so months.

I hope that is the last time you try "educating" me because I literally found nothing you said to be of educational value.  So continuing to try would just be a waste of BOTH of our time.  10 million people joining wont make this go up if they just buy in from the IPN side.  Unless they choose to get in through the exchange and actually make some demand then its STILL GONNA JUST BE DILUTION WHICH WONT MAKE THE PRICE GO UP!!!!  Hopefully the ALLCAPS gets my point across.  Also, what happens when the 3.7 billion coins for the rewards app run out?  Does the rewards part just cease to be once it runs out?

Dickie D.
For people new to ProCurrency (This coin has mostly been distributed through an MLM company called iPN). The value of this coin is super low for this month because iPN members started getting their PROC coins this month. So iPN members that joined from the beginning of the year until about June 1st that purchased a package, got 20% of the coins that comes with the package all at once at the begging of this month...then 5% every following week. At that time, PROC was given away at a value of 3.5 cents to 7 cents per coin + up to 10% bonus coins with large package purchase.

Note: The normal business model for iPN members is to get 5% of the coins per week after a 30 day waiting period. If all goes well, this month is probably the lowest we will see this coin on the market for with a modest to very high increase in price per coin sometime next month. This month is pretty much the dumping month for people that purchased large iPN packages.
I noticed yesterday on coinmarketcap(dot)com the market cap changed from 200k to 800k and the circulating supply changed from 2mil to 12mil but the value stayed pretty much the same around 7 cents. Is that normal?

Seems pretty normal to me. The value of the coin is mostly what people are willing to pay for it on the open market.

Activity: 406
I noticed yesterday on coinmarketcap(dot)com the market cap changed from 200k to 800k and the circulating supply changed from 2mil to 12mil but the value stayed pretty much the same around 7 cents. Is that normal?
Dickie you have been confused about this whole project and in my opinion you have not been interested in knowing more.  Like another poster said, "ignore the troll".  So this may be my last time I am trying to share information so you can become educated.  First off the rebound will come because the price on the market is less than the price on the IPro Network MLM side of things.  Right now you can purchase the coin on the market for 7 cents and at IPro for 10 cents.   

Also their goal of having 10 million people join (most all newbies to cryptocurrency) that will create buyer demand for the coin as they find out how to purchase on the market and use it to shop at a discount.  (Already happening with a few people I have spoken with.  They signed up and purchased some coins through the MLM then purchased a little more through the exchange.)  I am advising them not to purchase right now because I really want the price to move lower.  Hopefully it will but I know over time the price will come into balance. 

Now many of the 60 thousand people are already using the coinback shopping app and that is not even the exciting app that is coming out in two or so months.

Nothing unexpected --- many of the 60 thousand people that purchased their coins for 4 and 7 cents just started to get them so they are selling for profit.  That is why I sold all my coins a week before the 60K started to get theirs.  :-)   That pattern was easy to guess . . . just like it will quickly move back up to ten cents and higher after the dumpers are done.  Right now I am just waiting to see if the dumpers will start unloading and drive it back to 4 cents and I will grab a bunch from all my profit from before.  With their new release of their latest app coming out in a couple months, should also stimulate some higher movement.  Excited to see that materialize.         

Confused as to why you expect a rebound after all the current and future guaranteed dilution.  Thats not how supply and demand economics works.  If people actually use the stupid coinback shopping app (doubtful lol) then all those coins will be even more dilution.  If coins are given away for free or 1/2 value on ipronetwork then they wont be worth anything ever.  Sure some people will make money but only because the scammer who made this POS has to allow some people to "win" to see his scam through as far as possible.

Dickie D
Nothing unexpected --- many of the 60 thousand people that purchased their coins for 4 and 7 cents just started to get them so they are selling for profit.  That is why I sold all my coins a week before the 60K started to get theirs.  :-)   That pattern was easy to guess . . . just like it will quickly move back up to ten cents and higher after the dumpers are done.  Right now I am just waiting to see if the dumpers will start unloading and drive it back to 4 cents and I will grab a bunch from all my profit from before.  With their new release of their latest app coming out in a couple months, should also stimulate some higher movement.  Excited to see that materialize.         

Proof of the dumping.  All the volume is dumping.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/proc/trades/BTC

"Live PROC - BTC Streaming Trades
In the last 20 trades there have been 12 sell trades, 8 buy trades and 0 unknown trades. In the last 4 hours there has been Ƀ 0.2625 sell volume (95%), Ƀ 0.01263 buy volume (5%) and Ƀ 0 unknown volume (0%) out of a total of Ƀ 0.2751 trading volume."

FYI I am selling DICKOIN if anyone wants any lol.

Dickie D.
Just saying if PROC was good in anyway you'd be able to google it and find something that hasnt been written by the fluffers and cheerleaders.  An independent analysis.  There are ZERO.  Theres only a bunch of fluffers promising the moon trying to sell your grandma some magic tokens.  Also, the deafening silence from the dev team lol.  This thing just doesnt stack up to more serious coins out there.

GOOOOO SPORTS!

Dickie D.
Heard an ad today for PROC on the "Alex Jones Radio Show", I believe that show has millions of listeners.
There has also been a large increase in the 24 hour trading volume.

niiiice, he's got some crazy listeners hopefully some are crazy rich lol

and Dickie D or whatever OMG you've been trolling for months now! you been outside recently?  Tongue ^ it's called PR a lot of coins do it of course they have to put that for legal reasons

Lol, I go outside sometimes.  Also,  its not really a press release.  Maybe its more public relations with this shit coin.  MOST companies put out press releases not public relations fluff.  This coin is just so dirty.  Its pure greasy scam.  I really wont stop "trolling" as you put it until this thing is completely failed.  I dont like scams or liars or MLM and this coin is rife with them.  But everyone is dumping so its on its way out now anyway.

Dickie D
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Heard an ad today for PROC on the "Alex Jones Radio Show", I believe that show has millions of listeners.
There has also been a large increase in the 24 hour trading volume.

niiiice, he's got some crazy listeners hopefully some are crazy rich lol

and Dickie D or whatever OMG you've been trolling for months now! you been outside recently?  Tongue ^ it's called PR a lot of coins do it of course they have to put that for legal reasons
RE: drays....that is not the correct coin that was posted.

Anyway, great page for anyone supporting ProCurrency to post to their
Facebook page. I recommend all iPN members post this page to spread
the word about ProCurrency.

https://www.equities.com/news/pro-the-new-digital-currency-solves-the-biggest-problem-bitcoin-cant

Click on the Facebook logo...then "Post to Facebook"

Its blatantly not actually a news article.  Its just more fluff.  At the bottom it clearly states...

"In the interest of full disclosure, we call the reader's attention to the fact that Equities.com, Inc. is compensated by the companies profiled in the Spotlight Companies section. The purpose of these profiles is to provide awareness of these companies to investors in the micro, small-cap and growth equity community and should not in any way be considered as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold these securities. Equities.com is not a registered broker dealer, investment advisor, financial analyst, investment banker or other investment professional. We are a publisher of original and third party news and information. All profiles are based on information that is available to the public. The information contained herein should not be considered to be complete and is not guaranteed by Equities.com to be free from misstatement or errors. The views expressed are our own and not intended to be the basis for any investment decision. Readers are reminded to do their own due diligence when researching any companies mentioned on this website. Always bear in mind that investing in early-stage companies is risky and you are encouraged to only invest an amount that you can afford to lose completely without any change in your lifestyle. Equities has been compensated with cash, common shares and/or warrants for market awareness services provided.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer"

LOL

Dickie D
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
If bitcoin hadnt been on a tear lately this POS would be worth so much less. LOL

Dickie D.

Or like the many other alt coins -- they adjust to the increases and decreases of bitcoin and keep about the same USD value.  I am in one alt coin that has steadily remained a solid USD price over two years of ups and downs of BTC.  

THIS. Most ProCurrency investors aren't doing it via BTC they are new to BTC and doing it at the USD rate. One of my friends told me about this one back in February who at the time was pretty new to crypto in general. I just didn't pay attention/invest because I didn't see a working app. If this indeed has a working app it's worth 5x more than it is currently at right now for sure. There are complete useless tokens that are nearly half this value (UET anyone?) and I think the dumpers are just new to BTC so they don't see the long-term gain.
RE: drays....that is not the correct coin that was posted.

Anyway, great page for anyone supporting ProCurrency to post to their
Facebook page. I recommend all iPN members post this page to spread
the word about ProCurrency.

https://www.equities.com/news/pro-the-new-digital-currency-solves-the-biggest-problem-bitcoin-cant

Click on the Facebook logo...then "Post to Facebook"
Pages:
Jump to: