Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 31. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Is this the github for the coin?  If so, I'm not understanding why people think this coin is worth their time...

https://github.com/procurrency/procurrency
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Well said crypto_1028.   :-)
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Oh Dickie,

Lets address you again.   Here we go ---

First -- Dickie said --- "So it stops becoming a scam if your self aware it’s a scam."  
My answer --- I thought I was clear in my message above but I guess not.  First off, many things have been and still are being called a scam when they are not.  A scam is a fraudulent business scheme and just because you are screaming scam about Pro Currency does not make it so.  Can your prove fraud?  No, you can't.  Still does that stop you from shout scam . . . nope . . .  you just sound like all the many people that shouted scam about bitcoin.  

So something is not a scam, until there is fraud.  Now if you shouted, "It has the potential for being a scam."  That would be a completely different way of thinking and my answer to that would be, "what doesn't".    

So the point I was making, if you are educated about what you want to put your money into and the potential unethical business practices -- I would not call that being scammed.  You are making a investment decision.  Anything involving people can become a scam by the fraud of the individuals.   Now when fraud becomes a part of the investment . . . yes your now technically being scammed but can you cry about it when you made the decision and had the awareness of the potential for the fraud.

Second -- I did not make a bad choice in getting involved in Pro Currency.  I invested some money, got it all back with a little more, and now have more Pro Currency as well.
 That sounds like a good choice.

Third -- Scammers are everywhere not just in crypto.  Become educated and you can avoid most scams.

Fourth -- I am not a fan of MLM marketing, but they are not scams.  (Yes the ones that do fraud are, but the many that don't are not.  Just like regular businesses.)  You just shouting scam about everything is silly.  

Fifth -- Dickie said, "Also I’m pretty disappointed you only had 8 long winded useless remarks.  I was hoping for a clean 10.  Lastly I bet you look real sexy in your cheerleader uniform."  -- once again you go to your lower energy put-downs/sarcasms.  That along with you not keeping your word shows what type of person your are.  (I had hopes you had left all of that behind.  Oh well.  Maybe I am wasting my time with you.)    

Sixth -- Dickie said, "And the founders of PROC and IPRO.... why is it that they practically don’t exist online?  No presence at all.  The bio about all the years of experience? What companies? What experience?  They barely disclosed the relationship between the two entities.  So obviously bad.  Laughably bad.  There’s no smart money invested in this gas station bonus bucks scam.  Lol."  ------ Many billions of business people practically don't exist online.  (I have a friend that is a business man worth 50 million and he practically does not exist online and likes it that way.)    Yes I see how they could be more forthcoming but that does not make they scammers.  Like I have stated time and time again, only time will tell if they are going to keep their word or not.  My smart money got in, and out, and now have a nest egg of Pro Currency.  If the company goes, great.  If not, then they probably lied and were trying to scam people even if there was not any fraud involved.  

Seventh -- Dickie said, "If you do any research.  Only people with an invested interest in this token are singing its praises.  All the positive articles are paid promotions.  So all that data is invalid and useless.  Any third party that’s not fluffing for PROC calls it what it is.  A piece of shit scam.  But ya, listen to the paid promoters lol.  Sheeple." ----- This just sounds like the early stages of any business and a lot like Bitcoin --- LOL.

Dickie you have made your view point quite clear about Pro Currency and I believe I understand your multiple agenda for your postings.  Like I have said many times in my other posts, time will tell.  I am waiting to see what happens to my current investment over the next six months to a year.  I would highly suggest people without the funds for loosing an investment, or are over worried about being scammed by this coin, should wait and see what happens too.  Hopefully the creators will follow their business plan and keep their word but only time will tell.  Waiting will have you miss out on a little of the profit from its start up phase . . . however, if its a good business there will be plenty of profit down the road.  (Just like Bitcoin now . . . LOL.)  

Have you ever heard the term "Internet Troll"...."Troll" for short?Huh??

Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

This sense of both the noun and the verb "troll" is associated with Internet discourse, but also has been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

"Do not feed the troll"
Oh Dickie,

Lets address you again.   Here we go ---

First -- Dickie said --- "So it stops becoming a scam if your self aware it’s a scam."  
My answer --- I thought I was clear in my message above but I guess not.  First off, many things have been and still are being called a scam when they are not.  A scam is a fraudulent business scheme and just because you are screaming scam about Pro Currency does not make it so.  Can your prove fraud?  No, you can't.  Still does that stop you from shout scam . . . nope . . .  you just sound like all the many people that shouted scam about bitcoin.  

So something is not a scam, until there is fraud.  Now if you shouted, "It has the potential for being a scam."  That would be a completely different way of thinking and my answer to that would be, "what doesn't".    

So the point I was making, if you are educated about what you want to put your money into and the potential unethical business practices -- I would not call that being scammed.  You are making a investment decision.  Anything involving people can become a scam by the fraud of the individuals.   Now when fraud becomes a part of the investment . . . yes your now technically being scammed but can you cry about it when you made the decision and had the awareness of the potential for the fraud.

Second -- I did not make a bad choice in getting involved in Pro Currency.  I invested some money, got it all back with a little more, and now have more Pro Currency as well.
 That sounds like a good choice.

Third -- Scammers are everywhere not just in crypto.  Become educated and you can avoid most scams.

Fourth -- I am not a fan of MLM marketing, but they are not scams.  (Yes the ones that do fraud are, but the many that don't are not.  Just like regular businesses.)  You just shouting scam about everything is silly.  

Fifth -- Dickie said, "Also I’m pretty disappointed you only had 8 long winded useless remarks.  I was hoping for a clean 10.  Lastly I bet you look real sexy in your cheerleader uniform."  -- once again you go to your lower energy put-downs/sarcasms.  That along with you not keeping your word shows what type of person your are.  (I had hopes you had left all of that behind.  Oh well.  Maybe I am wasting my time with you.)    

Sixth -- Dickie said, "And the founders of PROC and IPRO.... why is it that they practically don’t exist online?  No presence at all.  The bio about all the years of experience? What companies? What experience?  They barely disclosed the relationship between the two entities.  So obviously bad.  Laughably bad.  There’s no smart money invested in this gas station bonus bucks scam.  Lol."  ------ Many billions of business people practically don't exist online.  (I have a friend that is a business man worth 50 million and he practically does not exist online and likes it that way.)    Yes I see how they could be more forthcoming but that does not make they scammers.  Like I have stated time and time again, only time will tell if they are going to keep their word or not.  My smart money got in, and out, and now have a nest egg of Pro Currency.  If the company goes, great.  If not, then they probably lied and were trying to scam people even if there was not any fraud involved.  

Seventh -- Dickie said, "If you do any research.  Only people with an invested interest in this token are singing its praises.  All the positive articles are paid promotions.  So all that data is invalid and useless.  Any third party that’s not fluffing for PROC calls it what it is.  A piece of shit scam.  But ya, listen to the paid promoters lol.  Sheeple." ----- This just sounds like the early stages of any business and a lot like Bitcoin --- LOL.

Dickie you have made your view point quite clear about Pro Currency and I believe I understand your multiple agenda for your postings.  Like I have said many times in my other posts, time will tell.  I am waiting to see what happens to my current investment over the next six months to a year.  I would highly suggest people without the funds for loosing an investment, or are over worried about being scammed by this coin, should wait and see what happens too.  Hopefully the creators will follow their business plan and keep their word but only time will tell.  Waiting will have you miss out on a little of the profit from its start up phase . . . however, if its a good business there will be plenty of profit down the road.  (Just like Bitcoin now . . . LOL.)  

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
If you do any research.  Only people with an invested interest in this token are singing its praises.  All the positive articles are paid promotions.  So all that data is invalid and useless.  Any third party that’s not fluffing for PROC calls it what it is.  A piece of shit scam.  But ya, listen to the paid promoters lol.  Sheeple.

Dickie D
And the founders of PROC and IPRO.... why is it that they practically don’t exist online?  No presence at all.  The bio about all the years of experience? What companies? What experience?  They barely disclosed the relationship between the two entities.  So obviously bad.  Laughably bad.  There’s no smart money invested in this gas station bonus bucks scam.  Lol.

Dickie D
Dickie's quotes --- "Lol, lots of people have made money since this pos launched.  I still feel a scam vibe here so as far as I’m concerned I won’t invest in a potential scam.  I find scams fun to follow though.   But great you made money.   So did pimps and drug dealers.  It’s not always about money."   

"SERIOUSLY!!!!!!   Wheres are all the iPro guys?  Wheres are the hundred thousand people they keep bragging about?  Still its like theres nobody using this token.  Wheres the revolution?  Such a lack of updates and transparency as there always was with this token.  I wonder how many people iPronetwork has actually scammed as I hear its 120,000 to 600,000 lol.  So quiet is here these days, I must smell bad."

Hi Dickie -- Strange, I don't know where my other post went that I replied to you a few days ago.  I must have hit the wrong button or timed out or something . . . oh well, let me address your issue(s) again.

First -- I already addressed the potential scam issue a while ago in my posts so you can go back and read.  How about some sarcasm . . . Bitcoin is a scam!!!!!!  Its a scam, its a scam, scam, scam, scam. . . . . Do you remember people saying that?  You can read people are still saying that about Bitcoin and all the other cryptos. 

Second -- Is it still a scam to you if your aware of the potential issues with loosing your money?  If your aware, it would not be called a scam since your aware.  I don't believe they are breaking any laws, so  I think the world calls that investing.  So Dickie, your not being scammed, I am not being scammed, the only potential for someone being scammed here is if they jump into Pro Currency uneducated and fully believing marketing hype and then they loose money.  That is still called unwise investing.     

Third -- Dickie your either very unaware or your lying.  You invest in the ultimate financial scam every day you use your fiat currency.  If you don't know about what I am talking about, go get educated so your not being scammed. 

Fourth -- I fully believe in standing in the moral ground and the saying "It's not always about money."  Interesting how you go to unlawful activities like pimps and drug dealers when getting on your "soap box" about "It's not always about money."  I did a lawful activity knowing full well it may or may not make me money.  I lawfully invested.  How about choosing a proper analogy that actually fits  your argument next time.  Now your either lying again or being unaware . . . you already told us in an earlier post it was about making money when you made your bet with your friend.  Interesting how you will change things to fix your viewpoint.  Are you trying to scam people?

Fifth -- Revolution?  What are you talking about.  It seems your getting some bad information or very much hyped up information.  Try other sources to get educated.   There are many updates and transparency statements made each week.  Are you on any of the conference calls?  (I don't get on too often at all, but that is because I choose to do other things.)  This website is not the place to get information.  (Dickie I know you already know this.)  If you want information, get linked into the information websites and conference calls.  You will have plenty of information then.

Sixth -- The "iPro guys" are just starting to get their coins released.  (Hence the price drop.)  I think there are only around 60,000 so far but they have some high numbers for goals by the end of next year.  So as the iPro Network people start moving over their coins into their new wallets, you will start seeing them pop up.  Again you got to realize that many probably don't care about putting their released coins into their own personal wallets.  To me that is just plain silly, but many go with the attitude of not wanting to do the work to keep their coins under their complete control.     

Seventh -- Correct there very little people using this token right now.  Really there is no point in their people using the token right now.  Most of the people in Pro Currency are not the market traders like most other people in cryptocurrency.  That is alright and I don't see there is anything to worry about and actually I see it as a potential plus to cryptos in general.  Pro Currency is releasing their new app in a couple months for people to start using their token with the merchants.  I expect to see many people start to use the token then. 

Eight -- We are over the internet so its not your smell, however that may be offensive to people in your immediate area.  I would think that the people that used to come here for their information has moved on to better sources.  Also the ones that are still here, if they are like me, they are probably put off by how you present yourself and your opinions.  I know I have thought about not writing you many times.  Still I try my best to have you see through another set of eyes.

Enjoy your weekend.

Lol.  Ohhhhhhh.   So it stops becoming a scam if your self aware it’s a scam.  And you “legally” make your own bad life choices lol.  Crypto in general is being cracked down upon because most of them are scams.  And unregulated.  And I know that unregulated is the point but it’s a huge open door for scammers too.  There’s ten new coins launched everyday.  All the smart money also stays away from MLM plays too cause it’s just so obviously a stupid scam.  Also I’m pretty disappointed you only had 8 long winded useless remarks.  I was hoping for a clean 10.  Lastly I bet you look real sexy in your cheerleader uniform.  Goooooooooo PROC!!!!

Dickie D
Activity: 8
Personally, I ignore him. To repond is to give him what he wants, which is attention. People who do their research can make better decisions. People who get all their info from blogs is like getting all your info off a bubblegum wrapper. As far as Crypto goes in general; My motto is is "Never spend what you can't afford to lose." Good day.
Dickie's quotes --- "Lol, lots of people have made money since this pos launched.  I still feel a scam vibe here so as far as I’m concerned I won’t invest in a potential scam.  I find scams fun to follow though.   But great you made money.   So did pimps and drug dealers.  It’s not always about money."   

"SERIOUSLY!!!!!!   Wheres are all the iPro guys?  Wheres are the hundred thousand people they keep bragging about?  Still its like theres nobody using this token.  Wheres the revolution?  Such a lack of updates and transparency as there always was with this token.  I wonder how many people iPronetwork has actually scammed as I hear its 120,000 to 600,000 lol.  So quiet is here these days, I must smell bad."

Hi Dickie -- Strange, I don't know where my other post went that I replied to you a few days ago.  I must have hit the wrong button or timed out or something . . . oh well, let me address your issue(s) again.

First -- I already addressed the potential scam issue a while ago in my posts so you can go back and read.  How about some sarcasm . . . Bitcoin is a scam!!!!!!  Its a scam, its a scam, scam, scam, scam. . . . . Do you remember people saying that?  You can read people are still saying that about Bitcoin and all the other cryptos. 

Second -- Is it still a scam to you if your aware of the potential issues with loosing your money?  If your aware, it would not be called a scam since your aware.  I don't believe they are breaking any laws, so  I think the world calls that investing.  So Dickie, your not being scammed, I am not being scammed, the only potential for someone being scammed here is if they jump into Pro Currency uneducated and fully believing marketing hype and then they loose money.  That is still called unwise investing.     

Third -- Dickie your either very unaware or your lying.  You invest in the ultimate financial scam every day you use your fiat currency.  If you don't know about what I am talking about, go get educated so your not being scammed. 

Fourth -- I fully believe in standing in the moral ground and the saying "It's not always about money."  Interesting how you go to unlawful activities like pimps and drug dealers when getting on your "soap box" about "It's not always about money."  I did a lawful activity knowing full well it may or may not make me money.  I lawfully invested.  How about choosing a proper analogy that actually fits  your argument next time.  Now your either lying again or being unaware . . . you already told us in an earlier post it was about making money when you made your bet with your friend.  Interesting how you will change things to fix your viewpoint.  Are you trying to scam people?

Fifth -- Revolution?  What are you talking about.  It seems your getting some bad information or very much hyped up information.  Try other sources to get educated.   There are many updates and transparency statements made each week.  Are you on any of the conference calls?  (I don't get on too often at all, but that is because I choose to do other things.)  This website is not the place to get information.  (Dickie I know you already know this.)  If you want information, get linked into the information websites and conference calls.  You will have plenty of information then.

Sixth -- The "iPro guys" are just starting to get their coins released.  (Hence the price drop.)  I think there are only around 60,000 so far but they have some high numbers for goals by the end of next year.  So as the iPro Network people start moving over their coins into their new wallets, you will start seeing them pop up.  Again you got to realize that many probably don't care about putting their released coins into their own personal wallets.  To me that is just plain silly, but many go with the attitude of not wanting to do the work to keep their coins under their complete control.     

Seventh -- Correct there very little people using this token right now.  Really there is no point in their people using the token right now.  Most of the people in Pro Currency are not the market traders like most other people in cryptocurrency.  That is alright and I don't see there is anything to worry about and actually I see it as a potential plus to cryptos in general.  Pro Currency is releasing their new app in a couple months for people to start using their token with the merchants.  I expect to see many people start to use the token then. 

Eight -- We are over the internet so its not your smell, however that may be offensive to people in your immediate area.  I would think that the people that used to come here for their information has moved on to better sources.  Also the ones that are still here, if they are like me, they are probably put off by how you present yourself and your opinions.  I know I have thought about not writing you many times.  Still I try my best to have you see through another set of eyes.

Enjoy your weekend.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!   Wheres are all the iPro guys?  Wheres are the hundred thousand people they keep bragging about?  Still its like theres nobody using this token.  Wheres the revolution?  Such a lack of updates and transparency as there always was with this token.  I wonder how many people iPronetwork has actually scammed as I hear its 120,000 to 600,000 lol.  So quiet is here these days, I must smell bad.

Dickie D
Hello Dickie,

I don't know why your buddy's wallet does not show up.  Mine does.  Is his in some back office and not really a desktop wallet?  Now the number of coins to every be released is for many, many, many years down the road.  The FREE coins is quite a bit more complicated than just that and not just free coins.  But lets just imagine this . . . they do run out of coins . . . one easy solution is the merchants or whoever is running the show now has to purchase the coins they are using on the market . . . hence the price will start moving up.  They are not going to do another ICO so that does not matter to iPro.  The 60,000 ipro guys are just now being released.  I just had some coins show up as available from the network marketing side of things, so I put in a request to have them transferred to my desktop wallet.  So once the ipro people start doing this it should start showing their wallets and in the system.  Again just wait and see. . . everyone can clearly read your views for months now and they have never changed.  In the mean time, I made some nice money from Pro Currency.  You could have too but you chose not to because your view of the coin.  To each is own.       

Lol, lots of people have made money since this pos launched.  I still feel a scam vibe here so as far as I’m concerned I won’t invest in a potential scam.  I find scams fun to follow though.   But great you made money.   So did pimps and drug dealers.  It’s not always about money.
Hello Dickie,

I don't know why your buddy's wallet does not show up.  Mine does.  Is his in some back office and not really a desktop wallet?  Now the number of coins to every be released is for many, many, many years down the road.  The FREE coins is quite a bit more complicated than just that and not just free coins.  But lets just imagine this . . . they do run out of coins . . . one easy solution is the merchants or whoever is running the show now has to purchase the coins they are using on the market . . . hence the price will start moving up.  They are not going to do another ICO so that does not matter to iPro.  The 60,000 ipro guys are just now being released.  I just had some coins show up as available from the network marketing side of things, so I put in a request to have them transferred to my desktop wallet.  So once the ipro people start doing this it should start showing their wallets and in the system.  Again just wait and see. . . everyone can clearly read your views for months now and they have never changed.  In the mean time, I made some nice money from Pro Currency.  You could have too but you chose not to because your view of the coin.  To each is own.       

Jeez.  I was wrong.  yup, I said it.  The 15 billion coins is supposed to grow.  All the way to 75 billion.  So, this thing is actually 60 billion times worse than I thought.  I understand they want a cheap coin hence the supercalifragilisticexpialidociously high amount of coins.  But unless they give everyone who has coins now a part of the coins they are planning on diluting the market with then they are literally pissing in your orange juice.  When a company keeps the stock price low with stock splits, everyone get double the shares and the price halves for example.  What is the plan here for the 15 billion coins on hand and the coming 60 billion?  And still I see no coins in wallets.  My friend has 55 000 not in a wallet.  So not in circulation.  So when all those get added its also gonna tank the price.  This thing is a real piece of work.  I mean shit.

Dickie D
My buddy shows me his "wallet" for PROC and his wallet number doesnt show up on the top 100 at https://cryptobe.com/chain/ProCurrency yet his supposed amount of coins should place im in the top 100 easy.  Time will tell...

Dickie D
WoW! You are becoming more and more optimistic. That is scary! Hold on... I can see you have intentionally overlooked that most of the 60 billion in PROC will be likely mined---15 to 10 to 5---by hundreds or thousands or tens/hundreds of thousands of wallets. Soon, it may well be more useful to users buy/use PROC than only to speculate with PROC, thus aborting *most* of your traditional "speculator" -like logic. PROC may well advance to "the preferred digital 'coin' for consumers and retailers" one day.

-mt

LOL, it might.  It very well might.  My dog might win best in show too.  Quick question.  On the MLM side of this and the coin back rewards app part. Wont they run out of all the FREE coins they're throwing around? and how can there be coin back rewards if the coins are used up?  Also, the first 15 billion is still heavy dilution.  Also fun fact the SEC just cracked down on ICO's and are gonna outlaw future ones at least wherever they have the power to.  So many unanswered questions with this coin.  If only the MLM part didnt exist.  And seriously where are the 120,000 to 600,000 Ipronetwork guys?  That side of this coin is sounding pretty fucky.

Dickie D.

Dickie D
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Jeez.  I was wrong.  yup, I said it.  The 15 billion coins is supposed to grow.  All the way to 75 billion.  So, this thing is actually 60 billion times worse than I thought.  I understand they want a cheap coin hence the supercalifragilisticexpialidociously high amount of coins.  But unless they give everyone who has coins now a part of the coins they are planning on diluting the market with then they are literally pissing in your orange juice.  When a company keeps the stock price low with stock splits, everyone get double the shares and the price halves for example.  What is the plan here for the 15 billion coins on hand and the coming 60 billion?  And still I see no coins in wallets.  My friend has 55 000 not in a wallet.  So not in circulation.  So when all those get added its also gonna tank the price.  This thing is a real piece of work.  I mean shit.

Dickie D
My buddy shows me his "wallet" for PROC and his wallet number doesnt show up on the top 100 at https://cryptobe.com/chain/ProCurrency yet his supposed amount of coins should place im in the top 100 easy.  Time will tell...

Dickie D
WoW! You are becoming more and more optimistic. That is scary! Hold on... I can see you have intentionally overlooked that most of the 60 billion in PROC will be likely mined---15 to 10 to 5---by hundreds or thousands or tens/hundreds of thousands of wallets. Soon, it may well be more useful to users buy/use PROC than only to speculate with PROC, thus aborting *most* of your traditional "speculator" -like logic. PROC may well advance to "the preferred digital 'coin' for consumers and retailers" one day.

-mt
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Is there anyplace to track the status of coin back rewards? I'm trying to understand when I'll start receiving mine.

Thanks

Download the app and click on the 3 lines on top left of screen. Or on the website (prorebaterewards.com) click on "My Account" then . "Dashboard".
For most things it will take 60 to 90 days.
My buddy shows me his "wallet" for PROC and his wallet number doesnt show up on the top 100 at https://cryptobe.com/chain/ProCurrency yet his supposed amount of coins should place im in the top 100 easy.  Time will tell...

Dickie D
Activity: 3
Is there anyplace to track the status of coin back rewards? I'm trying to understand when I'll start receiving mine.

Thanks
Heard an ad today for PROC on the "Alex Jones Radio Show", I believe that show has millions of listeners.
There has also been a large increase in the 24 hour trading volume.

As far as I can tell, all the "volume" means nothing because the coins are still all owned by the same number of people as per

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency

So,  I think its just a big circle-jerk going on.  I dont see any proof this is expanding beyond the initial cheergirls.  Also Where are the 120,000 Ipronetwork joiners with all their coins?

Dickie D.
Jeez.  I was wrong.  yup, I said it.  The 15 billion coins is supposed to grow.  All the way to 75 billion.  So, this thing is actually 60 billion times worse than I thought.  I understand they want a cheap coin hence the supercalifragilisticexpialidociously high amount of coins.  But unless they give everyone who has coins now a part of the coins they are planning on diluting the market with then they are literally pissing in your orange juice.  When a company keeps the stock price low with stock splits, everyone get double the shares and the price halves for example.  What is the plan here for the 15 billion coins on hand and the coming 60 billion?  And still I see no coins in wallets.  My friend has 55 000 not in a wallet.  So not in circulation.  So when all those get added its also gonna tank the price.  This thing is a real piece of work.  I mean shit.

Dickie D
Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: