Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 59. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
I should specify TIME as most of our Devs are in PST time, is it still technically the 24th here. Next update will be on 28th of March 10:00 PM UTC time.

Thank you!
Patriarch.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

App is now done including all the things needed for it to function!. All we have left to do is some vigorous testing to make sure the product is ready!
All of us have been working hard to finalize this App. We have yet to hear from Apple & Andriod regarding our developer account to upload our App.
Hopefully we get at least an email from them. We also thought very hard, and to create a better value for the coin, we decided to reduce the block reward. This will create less inflation since there is a lot of incentives that will be given out.
We will update Whitepaper and have it released sometime next week with the new block reward.
Stay tuned as we are getting really close to launch day. We will post a day of Launch next week.
We are very excited to hit the market running and transforming the ProCurrency Vision into reality!
Next update is 28th of March.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Now is 25 March , Dev said 24-03 will update about nxet information but Ptriarch still not online  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As the 24th of March lapsed and still no update from Patriach . I guess we will just have to wait for several more days as to when is the next update and eventually the distribution of the tokens or coins.
Activity: 473
Hello,

Here is a quick update. Team is still working on Reward App, we still have a few things left to finalize.
We have API & Portals left, they will be done by the end of this week.
We are also waiting on Apple & Android to approve our developer accounts so we can upload the app.
As far as the other wallets, They are all done now.
QT Wallet - Done
Enhanced Wallet - Done
Prolectrum Wallet - Done

Team has made great progress with development.
Also, I would like to point out that none of us have access to Escrowed Funds. We will not have access to them until all development of our Reward App is finalized and both App and Blockchain with working wallets are finalized.
We are making the product viable at Launch day.
Thank you all for your support and the future of ProCurrency looks bright!
Next update is   3/24/17

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Still no update? Dev busy or looks like Dev has gone on holiday already - not logged in for days.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I am still waiting for the latest development of ProCommerce from the dev . As scheduled today is the 24th and I am just wondering what  is the reason why still no update from Patriarch.

March 20, 2017, 09:39:38 PM <==== Last time he wrote here so maybe today
he will write in the same time Grin
Activity: 910
I am still waiting for the latest development of ProCommerce from the dev . As scheduled today is the 24th and I am just wondering what  is the reason why still no update from Patriarch.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Value creators know creating something of value for others is all that matters in THIS life. Creating something of value for others is--and will always be--much more of a challenge than investing in value. Keep pushing ahead devs. Create!  Grin

-mt
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Whoop! Whoop! We knew devs would stick it to the naysayers! Yeeeeee haaaaaaaaw! Life is good...productive life, better!  Grin

-mt

Of course they WILL release all the abundancy of wallets (not sure why so many of them needed though), and the useless Reward App - how else they will be getting your money from escrow?  Grin

The most interesting things are going to happen AFTER the coin distribution and the release of the funds  Grin

Also...
We are also waiting on Apple & Android to approve our developer accounts so we can upload the app.

"Android" is neither a business name, nor a person, so he/she/it cannot approve any account. They should have meant "Google" probably  Grin. This shows the level of competence of this dev once again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is good that dev has updated series of product status. My point is if QT-wallet is done, distribution should have been started. In a way one may also allocated its procurrency address for future reference of his/her wallet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Hello,

Here is a quick update. Team is still working on Reward App, we still have a few things left to finalize.
QT Wallet - Done
Enhanced Wallet - Done
Prolectrum Wallet - Done

Also, I would like to point out that none of us have access to Escrowed Funds. We will not have access to them until all development of our Reward App is finalized and both App and Blockchain with working wallets are finalized.
Next update is   3/24/17

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Yeah, Great progress team. Still waiting some good news, i hope the wallet can be shared to public on this week (not next weeks) Grin

Great news. Hopefully wallet is fully functional and free of bugs before the release. We can wait.
Activity: 602
Hello,

QT Wallet - Done
Enhanced Wallet - Done
Prolectrum Wallet - Done

Next update is   3/24/17

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Yeah, Great progress team. Still waiting some good news, i hope the wallet can be shared to public on this week (not next weeks) Grin
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I hope of the project is not problem occurs . Although only collect 70 btc
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hello,

QT Wallet - Done
Enhanced Wallet - Done
Prolectrum Wallet - Done

Next update is   3/24/17

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Great news!Can I withdraw my coin now to my wallet?
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Thanks a lot for this update news. Hoping next time we will got our wallet .
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
When will the wallet be available for download and are there any exchanges planned for listing?
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Any news, When bounty will be paid?

First ask when will the wallet be released. So far only screenshots. No wallet then your bounty is useless. And with no wallet how can it be added to exchanges?
Activity: 112
Any news, When bounty will be paid?
Activity: 434
Where can I buy Proc?
Activity: 69
Whoop! Whoop! We knew devs would stick it to the naysayers! Yeeeeee haaaaaaaaw! Life is good...productive life, better!  Grin

-mt
Pages:
Jump to: