Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 58. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Hello,

We have great news!
Our developer Accounts for both Apple & Google Play have both been approved.
This means you will be able to download our App directly from your Apple and Android device!
We are still testing the API’s and we will set a Launch day soon.
Please bear with us as this process has not been easy.
Because of the delay, we will distribute Bounties 7 days after launch. Here are some ICO stats regarding Bounties and Coins sold.

81,880 PROC for Bounties
2,815,205.18 PROC to be distributed.

Translations - 8,188

Social media - 32,752

Signature campaign - 32,752

Articles. - 8,188

We are very close to Launch, and we will let you know the Official Launch day on March 31st by 10pm PST
On behalf of everyone working on this project, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we finalize all details so our Launch is smooth and without any hiccups.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
is this in connection with digitalcashteam.com? been reading this forum and have been trying to figure out whether or not i should put money in.

Thanks!

No.

Our official website is Procommerce.io

Thank you.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
I should specify TIME as most of our Devs are in PST time, is it still technically the 24th here. Next update will be on 28th of March 10:00 PM UTC time.

Thank you!
Patriarch.

So an update should be coming in very shortly. distribution, bounty or nothing yet?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
is this in connection with digitalcashteam.com? been reading this forum and have been trying to figure out whether or not i should put money in.

Thanks!

This ICO is already finished so you cannot put your money in. You can buy some once tokens released and get listed in trading sites.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thanks!
Activity: 287
come on dev release qt wallet
Activity: 481
waiting update today. maybe release today? 28th of March
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

App is now done including all the things needed for it to function!. All we have left to do is some vigorous testing to make sure the product is ready!
All of us have been working hard to finalize this App. We have yet to hear from Apple & Andriod regarding our developer account to upload our App.
Hopefully we get at least an email from them. We also thought very hard, and to create a better value for the coin, we decided to reduce the block reward. This will create less inflation since there is a lot of incentives that will be given out.
We will update Whitepaper and have it released sometime next week with the new block reward.
Stay tuned as we are getting really close to launch day. We will post a day of Launch next week.
We are very excited to hit the market running and transforming the ProCurrency Vision into reality!
Next update is 28th of March.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

thanks for update sir,
by the way waiting 5hours again form now..
i hope it will go smoothly  Wink
Activity: 586
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

App is now done including all the things needed for it to function!. All we have left to do is some vigorous testing to make sure the product is ready!
All of us have been working hard to finalize this App. We have yet to hear from Apple & Andriod regarding our developer account to upload our App.
Hopefully we get at least an email from them. We also thought very hard, and to create a better value for the coin, we decided to reduce the block reward. This will create less inflation since there is a lot of incentives that will be given out.
We will update Whitepaper and have it released sometime next week with the new block reward.
Stay tuned as we are getting really close to launch day. We will post a day of Launch next week.
We are very excited to hit the market running and transforming the ProCurrency Vision into reality!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

This is good Patriarch!

I can't wait to test your wallet! Please release it as soon as possible.
Activity: 102
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Goodjobs dev
I think PROC is promising projects
I hope the announcement tomorrow not just nonsense , it is all set up ~
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Goodjobs dev
I think PROC is promising projects
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

It is nice to read about this progress. Fingers cross and good luck.
Activity: 630
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

nice update, all ico and bounty participant now waiting for pro market and rebat app
Activity: 102
I should specify TIME as most of our Devs are in PST time, is it still technically the 24th here. Next update will be on 28th of March 10:00 PM UTC time.

Thank you!
Patriarch.
Love you patriarch <3
approximately coin pro will go on exchanges where Sir? I hope the team is ready for it
Activity: 527

Thank you!
Patriarch.
Love you patriarch <3
Activity: 248
Real project, I think I was wrong, some people said this is a scam, I trusted them and didn't invest. You are legit.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Now is 25 March , Dev said 24-03 will update about nxet information but Ptriarch still not online  Huh
Here the update you are waiting . We see that the developer is working hard to make it easy for us to claim it I'm waiting for next update its really sure that we can use the app after.
March 24th UPDATE:

Hello,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
when are the rewards for the signature campaign going to be paid

Bounties will be paid on the end of this month so we have still 1 week and I think in the next update all bounties participants will be paid?

Everybody that participated in our Bounty Campaign will receive their coins towards the end of the month.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
when are the rewards for the signature campaign going to be paid
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Finally , there is an update. But wait, these were just the same thing as the last update. Mobile wallet still not approved, no precise launch date, just next week and nothing new except the value of block rewards that is to be reduced. Else no significant announcement. We may just wait for the real launching date to see how appealing this project can be.
Pages:
Jump to: