Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 68. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Whats about the Wallet of PRO Currency ? When it will be available? When the bounty will be distributed among us?
HOWEVVER, Congratulaions Pro commerce.

Hello,

Just to clarify, ICO is ending in 6 hours.
Distribution will start on March 3-7 and Bounties will be paid around mid-late March.
Also, that picture above is only QT Wallet, We will also have a Modern and Electrum based Wallet.
Exchanges will be announced around distribution time. Thank you all for your support and participation.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Whats about the Wallet of PRO Currency ? When it will be available? When the bounty will be distributed among us?
HOWEVVER, Congratulaions Pro commerce.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Great project with small invest , success for pro dev.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Congrats devs! So excited... and I just can't hide it... la la la! I love ICO retail projects!

-mt
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Congratulation dev
The ico is over and collected 70 btc. We wait for the future development about pro commerce.
Activity: 527
Wow! Great. Can't believe more people didn't invest. Feel like 5x investment wont be that hard. I am in it for the long run. The team, although lacking in direct communication, has impressed me in other ways.
Activity: 305
ICO is OVER

On behalf of entire PRO Team, I'd like to thank each and every one of you that participated in this ICO.
Final stats are:

70.27097234 BTC Collected.

Please do not send BTC to Escrow Address.

Please stay tuned for Screenshots and Stats of the ICO.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Patriarch.

An impressive achievement by Pro Commerce, Welcome to Pro Commerce. You are different from other ICO *THUMBS UP*
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
Wow congrats team pro comerce your ico succsess full raised 70+ btc, once again congrats
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
ICO is OVER

On behalf of entire PRO Team, I'd like to thank each and every one of you that participated in this ICO.
Final stats are:

70.27097234 BTC Collected.

Please do not send BTC to Escrow Address.

Please stay tuned for Screenshots and Stats of the ICO.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So...when deadline for pro commerce wallet released to public?
Thanks!

Wallets will be released a few days before distribution day.
Thank you.

So it was certainly not much longer, thanks for respond. Great jobs Sir  Smiley
Thanks!

Wallets will be released a few days before distribution day.
Thank you.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thanks!
Hello,

Just to clarify, ICO is ending in 6 hours.
Distribution will start on March 3-7 and Bounties will be paid around mid-late March.
Also, that picture above is only QT Wallet, We will also have a Modern and Electrum based Wallet.
Exchanges will be announced around distribution time. Thank you all for your support and participation.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
hello sir
I have just checked the spreadsheet but I do not understand why I still have zero stakes while other people have more than 1. Can you please explain what happen to me? I have wear the signature and avatar for a whole month

PM me and we will make sure everything i correct.
Thank you.
Activity: 619
hello sir
I have just checked the spreadsheet but I do not understand why I still have zero stakes while other people have more than 1. Can you please explain what happen to me? I have wear the signature and avatar for a whole month
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
when you plan to output to the stock exchange? and on what exchange you plan go out?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
The last day and the ico is end
70.5 btc already collected in ICO.
 https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hello,

As we get closer to the end of our ICO, We will be rolling out screenshots and update you guys on exchanges we are working with.
Here is a teaser screenshot of our QT Wallet.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more updates.
Best regards,
Patriarch.
Nice job devs! Moving ahead nonstop, yes? Sleek wallet design works well. I know my groups' will get excited for sure. We are excited about PRO's retail project. Looking forward to the next move... coffee shops, barber shops, and more. The best.

-mt
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I wonder how the dev came up with such groundbreaking design... Roll Eyes. Probably had a flash of inspiration...
It seems to me the rest of the project will be unique in exactly the same way Grin
That was a feedback or critic?. It has double meaning for me, and yes the wallet is simple yet powerful (for someone who doesn't want to see overuse of animation and image like me, this is enough for me).

That was irony/sarcasm. If you look on my previous posts in this project's thread, you will understand the reason I am so sceptical here.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
I wonder how the dev came up with such groundbreaking design... Roll Eyes. Probably had a flash of inspiration...
It seems to me the rest of the project will be unique in exactly the same way Grin
That was a feedback or critic?. It has double meaning for me, and yes the wallet is simple yet powerful (for someone who doesn't want to see overuse of animation and image like me, this is enough for me).
Pages:
Jump to: