Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 72. (Read 140063 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hi guys,

Minimum target was 50BTC because of the current price. Optimal would be 100BTC.
We are heading to the final stages of developing and everything is coming out on time.
Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

50 btc,so the project is not going to be stopped in any case,since the minimum target is already achieved

Not gonna stop. But he lower the threshold makes the project more scammy, it was thousands, so he lower it to get the money and run away easier.
Your point seems to be valid.Bitcoin price has not doubled since this ICO was started but op has halfed minimum cap to what he has already collected.
how much they collected? and what was the target before?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

We are heading to the final stages of developing and everything is coming out on time.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

50 btc,so the project is not going to be stopped in any case,since the minimum target is already achieved

Not gonna stop. But he lower the threshold makes the project more scammy, it was thousands, so he lower it to get the money and run away easier.
Your point seems to be valid.Bitcoin price has not doubled since this ICO was started but op has halfed minimum cap to what he has already collected.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

we have good escrows here,so that is not going to happen
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

No way... there is more good going on here than meets the eye. That is what I believe.  Smiley

-mt
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.
  low target for great projects, maybe after ico finish this projects will be one top crypto projects in commerce bussiness  Wink

Every crypto project has the chance to be on top like PRO, not only in commerce business as long as the dev deliver everything he promised.
Activity: 534
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Congrat PRO COMMERCE , ICO GOAL 50BTC ++
Activity: 938
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.
  low target for great projects, maybe after ico finish this projects will be one top crypto projects in commerce bussiness  Wink
Activity: 601
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

ico tis is goal good luck dev
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Target is reached already
I see total invested in ICO is 66 BTC right now
100 BTC is possible to get it. Good luck.
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.
This coin will be the most powerful coin in the market because of its retail stance, I deeply believe. The retail sector is about to feel the full power of PRO, in my opinion! Great job so far, devs.

-mt
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
I have liked and retweeted as well i hope that i will get approved now. thx
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Hi guys,

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 527
If I was the creator of a crypto project I would be happy if I only acquired 100 btc. There would be so much room for growth, I would just buy my own coins and wait for the market to realize the value. At just 100k people are under valuing this imho. But, the way the team answers questions has not helped. Certain questions like what happens to the cash made from the app should be answered. At this low valuation this is whale bait. But whales are smart, they want to be sure of what they invest in. Questions should be answered.
How much BTC is minimum target of Pro Commerce ICO?

minimum traget 200 BTC

I don't understand why people don't show interest in this project, though the team have not really do enough about the marketing and promotion of the project. This is a nice concept and I think the team should be able to achieve their minimum target

Because they are afraid of this ICO being a scam based purely on buzzwords, with zero technology behind it.
And rightfully so, too many scam indications are here. I give this max one month after ICO end, for the developers to dump and disappear.

Sorry if I disrupt this project-prasing choir of newbies posting here, but I just want to put warnings on every page of this thread, so newcomers don't get fooled.

Totally agreed. There are a lot of user still didn't educate their self.
You have a strong point. Education matters a lot to me. Risks should not be ignored. The thing is education is not a predictive tool. What I mean is I can use data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyze current data to *make predictions about* future but it does not equal *knowing* the future. Prognostication is beyond my reach. I cannot *know* whether I am being scammed, though I have several reasons to doubt it.

-mt
Activity: 518
Time that the remaining 5 days, it seems ico will not be successful.
But I don't know whether in this 5 day there will be a big investor who will participated in Crowdsale.
Hopefully!
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
I want to know about the link of facebook and twitter page so i can start working. thank you.
How much BTC is minimum target of Pro Commerce ICO?

minimum traget 200 BTC

I don't understand why people don't show interest in this project, though the team have not really do enough about the marketing and promotion of the project. This is a nice concept and I think the team should be able to achieve their minimum target

Because they are afraid of this ICO being a scam based purely on buzzwords, with zero technology behind it.
And rightfully so, too many scam indications are here. I give this max one month after ICO end, for the developers to dump and disappear.

Sorry if I disrupt this project-prasing choir of newbies posting here, but I just want to put warnings on every page of this thread, so newcomers don't get fooled.
Nothing wrong with your position. An opposition can be healthy for markets. The thing is PRO's ICO is only one piece. PRO's adoption is what really matters, in my opinion.

-mt
Activity: 630
Looking at the current status,I believe 100btc will be collected but not sure about 200 btc

https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2
I don't think that it will reach to 200 bitcoin but for 100 bitcoin maybe yes.

Looking at the current status,I believe 100btc will be collected but not sure about 200 btc

https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2

is there escrow for these funds?
Yes, It will escrow by Dabs and SebastianJu.
I think the fund is in save hands, SebastianJu is one of the best Escrow you can find not only in this forum even outside this space
Pages:
Jump to: