Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 70. (Read 140063 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Only 2 days again untill ico end,any news about exchange?

No news about any exchange at the moment. Expect exchange listing will come few days after the ICO.
Dev has not answered to questions raised here by some members.His absence has made this project dubious.I hope escrow take note of this and investors be asked before realising funds to devs.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Ofcourse! ICO funds is safe
Safety from Escrow

Development for one app is currently happening, and funding is coming solely from the issuer. This app will be ready BEFORE ICO funds are released to the issuer.

www.procommerce.io has the TeamBio.
They will do an interview with Coininterview, and work on a couple more.
These will be Live hangouts on Youtube or Google Hangout.

Once the Wallet and the PRO Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then we will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is useful, waiting times already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening because there is time to show the validity of the ICO.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
No news about any exchange at the moment. Expect exchange listing will come few days after the ICO.
I hope so, and I don't want to see the next scam in 2017 because we have seen lot of scam projects recently. If this is successful, we can see this project growing up slowly.

Dev gone missing a few days before IcO ends. Let's hope for the best for the "investors". 69 BTC is still safe in escrows right SebastianJu & Dabs?
yeah 69 btc still in escrow , balance safe in escrow and this ico was success because their min target just 50 btc and rate pro just in $ not in btc.
Activity: 473
I hope so, and I don't want to see the next scam in 2017 because we have seen lot of scam projects recently. If this is successful, we can see this project growing up slowly.

Dev gone missing a few days before IcO ends. Let's hope for the best for the "investors". 69 BTC is still safe in escrows right SebastianJu & Dabs?
Activity: 630
we dont know thia project scam or not , dev not activ maybe bussy in real buseness
But we hope no scamproject again in this 2017 like lithium and ascendancy
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

this coin dev not activ , last activity in 23 feb 2017 , lets we see update this coin after ico finish
Excgange, wallet and distribution
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Not yet.
the dev is so busy, maybe.
No news, no update on twitter and facebook.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Escrow service is not a guarantee for preventing scams. Be aware that the release of some coins and an app will already release the funds. There is a buffer of 7 days to check for strange things, which is good. BUT; in whitepaper it is clearly stated that rebates can be hold for 60-90 days by the merchant before being actually credited. So in theory dev can run with the funds without any actual rebates. (or the small amount of rebates in these 7 days will be funded by the 9% coins held by the developers)

Lowering the minimum funding to a value already reached is a red flag. Is it approved by the escrow?

This ^^^^^^
Those are words of wisdom. Happy to see some people actually thinking.

Folks, Devs are happy with any amount. The more BTC you will give them, the better [for them, not for you]. Free gifts are always welcome Grin.

So it is absolutely expected they would have lowered the minimum target. If they were a bit more careful, and/or more rich, they would have sent missing BTC to the ICO address themselves, to meet the old target. But probably they are happy with what is already there. That (70 BTC) is a good pay for useless app, couple of wallets and a long bullshit whitepaper.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Alibaba's Jack Ma learned to put his customers first, employees second, and investors last. He found that customers (and employees) were behind his incredible success, investors not so much. What will decide PRO's (coin) success is PRO's (company) focus on retail customers (merchants and shoppers), in my opinion.

-mt

I find this confusing because if Jack Ma was dependent on investors to start or widen his business then he coul've been not in his place right now. All three matters most though. And putting investors first is deadly as all they think about is probably only income.
You are not confused, not really.

Jack Ma pointed out investors were not a sole indicator of Alibaba's success trajectory. Though, when you think about it, PRO's (company/coin) success trajectory may well depend on its hybrid consumer-speculator approach, in my opinion. Look at PRO's (company) whitepaper, what you can see is a mass delivery of PRO (coin) to consumers who could become speculators, yes?

Maybe I am overthinking everything.

-mt
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
How can they complete a project with 50 btc which requires 200 btc initially? I understand they adjusted the target because of increasing btc price but what if btc price suddenly drop and go back to the level where it was when ICO was launched?.
How will they make up for loss?
There will be no loss; PRO's (company) relationships are key to PRO's (coin) success.

-mt
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What is the ICO price?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Does wallet procommerce already released?
well i see now on website https://procommerce.io looks like already allowed to input address PRO Smiley will waiting next info from dev pro
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Just visited the link and i found the ico collected 69.51521233 BTC.
Will this  project collect minimum BTC??
Since minimum has been reduced to 50 btc,they have already collected this amount. 69 btc and counting.

Yeah, PRO COMMERCE minimum target collected. Continue project, conggratulations Smiley
How can they complete a project with 50 btc which requires 200 btc initially? I understand they adjusted the target because of increasing btc price but what if btc price suddenly drop and go back to the level where it was when ICO was launched?.
How will they make up for loss?
Activity: 534
3 days left ,and Pro Ico end ,
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Ico succes goald PRO commerce nice
How to rate 1 PRO= ? Btc

Wait till the ICO ends,we will have a final number of btc and then it will be easy to calculate
Activity: 416
Ico succes goald PRO commerce nice
How to rate 1 PRO= ? Btc
Pages:
Jump to: