Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 74. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
how the development of the Project ProCommerce, :(I saw on the website only get less than 100btc

in last 24hours ICO will get more than 100BTC for sure
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
how the development of the Project ProCommerce, :(I saw on the website only get less than 100btc
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
That is your opinion. Our desire is to help the crypto community, not hurt it by dumping it and disrupting our own plan.
Some people see our vision some don't and we understand that is normal.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
I agree. It is all about creating value. Dumping merely destroys value. I am an investor first Grin trader second Cool and speculator last Roll Eyes when it comes to ICOs pursuing a retail stance.

-mt
It will depend on how investors and supporters will show up interest a lots of new project showed up but its the community who made them successful or became a pump and dump project, let see how this coin will be different from them., good luck dev.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
That is your opinion. Our desire is to help the crypto community, not hurt it by dumping it and disrupting our own plan.
Some people see our vision some don't and we understand that is normal.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
I agree. It is all about creating value. Dumping merely destroys value. I am an investor first Grin trader second Cool and speculator last Roll Eyes when it comes to ICOs pursuing a retail stance.

-mt
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
till now 64 btc collected...and more 7 days to go...i think it can reach 200-300 btc..or may be more...btw what's the threshold?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
When the signature can be removed without loss of the Bounty? February 27?

The Pro Commerce ICO still running, why do you think to remove/change the signature code?   Wink
Plese be patient if you support a project
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Hello,
Here is a quick video update!!
Stay tuned as we roll out more updates and news.
Thank you!

Subscribed!
Waiting for next update about release wallet and other
Activity: 586
Hi Patriarch.
I gained Full Member level, and already changed signature and added avatar.

Could you update the google spreadsheet?  Thanks
Activity: 490
read rules point 5 ,Keep the signature until distribution is over.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Hello sir, I have were your signature On my profile. The signature campaign still active? If not, Then can i remove my signature? How to claim my  stake? I have seen  that, I earned some stak by joining the campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The price just hit $0.04, and the funding still 54BTC. How much is the team looking to raise from this ICO.
Please be patient guys. they work a relaxing sidikit
54 btc have been collected, only a few days ago
Now that some big ICO like Choronobank and melonport are over,investors will look other ICO to invest in.

There are more interesting projects than this one.
Like which one?I think after these two mentioned projects,Taas is the only one running which has potential.Pro-Commerce also got good scope and I think they can achieve 100 btc.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Hello,
Here is a quick video update!!
Stay tuned as we roll out more updates and news.
Thank you!

Activity: 336
The price just hit $0.04, and the funding still 54BTC. How much is the team looking to raise from this ICO.
Now that some big ICO like Choronobank and melonport are over,investors will look other ICO to invest in.

There are more interesting projects than this one.
Activity: 630
just wait guys ,
mereaka movement is indeed slow or are seeking funds for the project
We as a campaign worker can only wait,
hoping and praying the project will succeeds
whats you mean about mereaka  ? , no one understand whats you say  Cheesy
Activity: 401
just wait guys ,
mereaka movement is indeed slow or are seeking funds for the project
We as a campaign worker can only wait,
hoping and praying the project will succeeds
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Yes, people love to be scammed. Some like to do that with bigger amounts.

Overall, it looks like none of those investors really cares whether it is scam or not. They just hope it will be hyped enough to get a moderate pump, then they can dump their ICO bags on pump buyers.
Look at Respectonomy - while it is a proven scam busted by Gleb Gamow, investors (or investards, as some call them) still continue to put in their money. This one is no different from Respectonomy.

The question is: who will be the first to dump: the scammy investors, or the scammy devs?
The first dumper wins!  Grin
Activity: 473

Someone just poured in 3.6 BTC on this one. That's like 90000 tokens. Still very small percentage of the 15 billion tokens for sale in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: