Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 79. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
It's not as complicated as you may think, whether it is Cash back, Miles, or Crypto they all have a value!
We chose crypto because we believe it's more valuable than other incentives and it opens the door for an average person that doesn't really know about crypto to own some.

It's a simple affiliate marketing scheme, about as disruptive and innovatory as eating a sandwich.
Exactly the same stores, exactly the same discounts in a hundred different fiat schemes. CoinRebates for example rebate in crypto, but they pay out in bitcoin which actually has a value, unlike procoin.
What happens is you go shopping, spend say $100 at an 8% store/site using the procommerce platform. Pro receive $8 commission in cash and then give you X procoin at a value they determine based on the ICO price, say $0.04.
So you get to keep 200 procoin real resalable value unknown/sats, they get to keep 8 real dollars.

Half of the Whitepaper you labored so long and hard over is a rehash of the marketing speak in your press releases.
The coin distribution is interesting to say the least.
All of tempus' critical points remain valid and unanswered.

We have team members with LinkedIn profiles since 2010. Twitter registrations since 2009.

Your team....
Irving Gerardo.
Your "Marketing Director" has not made one single Tweet about procommerce. Registered 2016.
Christian Orduño

Your "Lead Applications Developer" has retweeted a couple of press releases.
Rkana
Your "LEAD BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER" is anonymous.

Apart from office staff, that leaves you, Carlos Contreras.

Entrepreneur, Visionary, Bitcoin enthusiast. With over 9 years of business management in multiple industries.
Joined Twitter last month.
Absolutely no Net print, nada.
A suburban address in Stanton, where a Contreras family live, but no Carlos.

To be honest, I don't really care.
I was asked to have a look at this by someone, which is what I do.
I told him it was an unverifiable mix of marketing speak and wishful thinking, with absolutely no reasons to invest in it.
Looking at the fractured Ingrish bounty hunting newbies posting here, who presumably have donated some of this 30BTC, just makes me sad.
You deserve each other.

I am very worried by the PRO
It was now nearing the end of ico
and accumulated funds did not reach 50% of the expected
Hopefully end later targets are met. I pray

Maybe I can help to write an article about this in order to promote more
I hope you accept it, though it's not qualified
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
It's not as complicated as you may think, whether it is Cash back, Miles, or Crypto they all have a value!
We chose crypto because we believe it's more valuable than other incentives and it opens the door for an average person that doesn't really know about crypto to own some.

It's a simple affiliate marketing scheme, about as disruptive and innovatory as eating a sandwich.
Exactly the same stores, exactly the same discounts in a hundred different fiat schemes. CoinRebates for example rebate in crypto, but they pay out in bitcoin which actually has a value, unlike procoin.
What happens is you go shopping, spend say $100 at an 8% store/site using the procommerce platform. Pro receive $8 commission in cash and then give you X procoin at a value they determine based on the ICO price, say $0.04.
So you get to keep 200 procoin real resalable value unknown/sats, they get to keep 8 real dollars.

Half of the Whitepaper you labored so long and hard over is a rehash of the marketing speak in your press releases.
The coin distribution is interesting to say the least.
All of tempus' critical points remain valid and unanswered.

We have team members with LinkedIn profiles since 2010. Twitter registrations since 2009.

Your team....
Irving Gerardo.
Your "Marketing Director" has not made one single Tweet about procommerce. Registered 2016.
Christian Orduño
Your "Lead Applications Developer" has retweeted a couple of press releases.
Rkana
Your "LEAD BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER" is anonymous.

Apart from office staff, that leaves you, Carlos Contreras.

Entrepreneur, Visionary, Bitcoin enthusiast. With over 9 years of business management in multiple industries.
Joined Twitter last month.
Absolutely no Net print, nada.
A suburban address in Stanton, where a Contreras family live, but no Carlos.

To be honest, I don't really care.
I was asked to have a look at this by someone, which is what I do.
I told him it was an unverifiable mix of marketing speak and wishful thinking, with absolutely no reasons to invest in it.
Looking at the fractured Ingrish bounty hunting newbies posting here, who presumably have donated some of this 30BTC, just makes me sad.
You deserve each other.

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
please update list participant bounty media social sir

I have joined
please check my account
Check out our first Blog

PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency

WOW, that is really nice.
does this confirm those stores??? cus thats huge!

I can't say yes just yet, however, it is on our OFFICIAL blog  Wink
I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

No it doesn't make sense.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?

So, when is this going to be addressed?

We are launching the platform that consumers that shop online get crypto back.
What is the difference if I were to say you get frequent flyer miles, or traditional cash back?
If our platform was designed for frequent flyer miles then that would be the rebate.

Also hasnt anyone invested even identified if the identities of the team are real?

How else can we disclose our identities?

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Thanks for the explanation you sir
I really appreciate that you do
I hope our projects smoothly and no problems or conflicts of our fellow human beings
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Check out our first Blog

PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency

I can't say yes just yet, however, it is on our OFFICIAL blog  Wink
I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?

We are launching the platform that consumers that shop online get crypto back.
What is the difference if I were to say you get frequent flyer miles, or traditional cash back?
If our platform was designed for frequent flyer miles then that would be the rebate.

Also hasnt anyone invested even identified if the identities of the team are real?

How else can we disclose our identities?

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Interesting project Patriach, as we discussed I published a review.
Check it out and feel free to comment share it!
http://www.bitnews.website/2017/02/pro-commerce-coin-back-rewards.html
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
lol so many newbies here ahaha

We all gotta start somewhere lol  Grin

How long ago were you a noob?

any new person is here like a clumsy or noob ..
Merit: 266
Merit: 266
Check out our first Blog

I can't say yes just yet, however, it is on our OFFICIAL blog  Wink
I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello,
I see there are a few questions arising. We have been working around the clock to finish the last touches on the Whitepaper.
We are also working very hard to develop all the Clients and Apps we are launching with.
I am very proud to announce that the Whitepaper is now Finalized! We will upload it to our website within the next hours and post the link in our social media.
All of your questions are answered in our whitepaper, as it is very long (33 Pages)
Thank you guys for all you support.
Please stay tuned for more updates.
Best regards,
Patriarch.

Great news! You do great job guys, the whitepaper is ready and we all wish you  to launch Apps  in time as promised. I updated the Russian thread and in case you would like to have whitepaper in Russian let me know.
One more time good luck guys!
                                     UPDATE!

I am very excited to announce our Official Whitepaper!
We reviewed this thoroughly to give the most detailed overview of what our vision is.

Here is the link, it will also be posted on OP.
Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding.
We will have weekly updates as we get closer to launch day.

https://www.procommerce.io/static/site/img/whitepaper_V1.1.pdf 

UPDATE!

this is good guy
why not update status media social  sir ?
Activity: 420
:says the junior.....  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
                                     UPDATE!

We reviewed this thoroughly to give the most detailed overview of what our vision is.

UPDATE!
sound good , white papper with 36 pages
any bounty for translate white paper to indonesian  Grin
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
                                      UPDATE!

http://procommerce.blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Whitepaper_V1.1.pdf 

UPDATE!
Thank you
taking a look right now!
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
So far so good, looks like my investment will be good return..
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Hi Dev or everyone here, What is the current application of PRO COMMERCE has been developed or is it just a plan?

Working on it, IT WILL be launched same time as launch day.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Oh, The application has been in development, just waiting crowdsale finished. We will always support
Great jobs team!
                                      UPDATE!

UPDATE!
Hi Dev or everyone here, What is the current application of PRO COMMERCE has been developed or is it just a plan?

Working on it, IT WILL be launched same time as launch day.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

We all gotta start somewhere lol  Grin

How long ago were you a noob?

LOL yes i see ur point, but i started investing not just bounty hunting

Be careful or i might get hired to bounty hunt you lol hahah
Pages:
Jump to: