Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 81. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
so the whitepaper is being released soon right?

Yes, it has being uploaded right now.
It should be up within 20 minutes, I will make a post here and on our social media.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
so the whitepaper is being released soon right?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This is the kind of text what these US-onecoiners are sharing about this:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you heard about the new Ecommerce platform getting ready to launch, and it will give you rewards and rebates in cryptocurrency. Everything is a little hush hush right now, and the coin is already on a coin exchange and is only valued at 3 cents. This is a first-ever, and is going to explode!

Over 4,500 major retail giants will be on this, like Macy's, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Petco, Priceline, Office Max, Kohl's, to name a few. It will give the consumer 3 different shopping expericences...a Pro Rebate Rewards where you can earn crypto back on purchases, a Crypto Maket, where you can shop with 100% cryptocurrency, and an Advanced Reward for shopping with their featured products, where you can get rewarded with 100-110% back with cryptocurrency.

Don't know the name of the crypto that will get this started, but there will be more coins added. This is HUGE! First-ever! Talk about a major disruption getting ready to take place!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 these numbers are ran without the one-time $50 USD activation fee:

You will be able to sell your coins on a live public exchange:
You will be able to use your coins to purchase products , goods and services from major outlet stores like Macy's, Nike, Kohls, ect on our IPN Preferred Customer & Affiliate Platform: A Direct E-Commerce Sharing Platform that will reward you every time you purchase a product or service with Fiat Currency or Crypto Currency with a Rebate in an appreciating Digital Asset (CryptoCurrency)

READY TO GET YOUR MIND BLOWN WITH FIRST MOVERS ADVANTAGE:

1. IPN Package 100% Rebate = $100 USD: $100 USD Divided by .035(value of coin) = 2,857 Coins: Now just imagine if each coin increases in value to $5 USD Per Coin: 2,857 Coins X $5 USD = $14, 285 USD Purchasing Power.

2. IPN Package 102% Rebate = $500 USD: $510 USD Divided by .035 = 14,571 Coins: Now just imagine if each coin increases in value to $5 USD Per Coin: 14,571 Coins X $5 USD = $72,850 USD Purchasing Power.

3. IPN Package 104% Rebate = $1,500 USD: $1,560 USD Divided by .035 = 44,571 Coins: Now just imagine if each coin increases in value to $5 USD Per Coin: $44,571 Coins X $5 USD = $222,855 USD Purchasing Power.

4. IPN Package 107% Rebate = $2,500 USD: $2,662 USD Divided by .035 = 76,057 Coins: Now just imagine if each coin increases in value to $5 USD Per Coin: 76,057 Coins X $5 USD = $380,285 USD Purchasing Power.

5. IPN Package 110% Rebate = $5,550 USD: $6,050 USD Divided by .035 = 174,285 Coins: Now just imagine if each coin increases in value to $5 USD Per Coin: 172,857 Coins X $5 USD = $864,285 USD Purchasing Power.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just to let you know. Tom McMurrain is now involved in this. He can't scam Onecoin in US anymore, because OneCoin decided not to allow US people to register.
So now US Onecoiners are persuaded to go with this new "incredible opportunity".

I don't know if there's some MLM aspects coming with this project, I just found out about today about PRO. I'd think McMurrain wouldn't start promoting this unless there is somekind of MLM aspect coming? At least he was pushing this today as a great opportunity in his webcast.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Hello,

I see there are a few questions arising. We have been working around the clock to finish the last touches on the Whitepaper.
We are also working very hard to develop all the Clients and Apps we are launching with.

I am very proud to announce that the Whitepaper is now Finalized! We will upload it to our website within the next hours and post the link in our social media.
All of your questions are answered in our whitepaper, as it is very long (33 Pages)

Thank you guys for all you support.
Please stay tuned for more updates.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Strange that op has not made any post here since 4 days although he was online today also.
I am dubious about the seriousness of the promoters of this project.

Exactly. I am more and more inclined to see this project as a SCAM attempt, as everything looks extremely suspicious, but developers do not make an attempt to explain anything, and prefer to just hide until the time for money release comes Undecided

If developers don't care to comment here for another day or two, it would be wise if the community asks the escrows to consider a refund, before it is too late.
In fact, escrows are the only legit factor on this ICO, which gives it some credibility, but even the escrows are not a panacea, as the protection they provide is limited.

Dev, time is ticking. Stop hiding!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POPULOUS
About twitter and facebook are also forgotten....
Forget about twitter and facebook, that is irrelevant...
I perfectly understand you but active ads on social networks also brings at least some results. Of course the main thing is the essence of the project and if the project is bad then no advertising does not help but the developer should at least answer questions, fulfill promises and not to leave this topic for a long time. But we have what we have...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Strange that op has not made any post here since 4 days although he was online today also.
I am dubious about the seriousness of the promoters of this project.
Activity: 668
I am not so see clarity in the project
I do not understand how the system this project..
If there are examples of this system, please attached in this thread
I also hope this project successfully and secure

Its better to read in OP, there you can see roadmap and how the system this project
or you can check this website https://procommerce.io//
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am not so see clarity in the project
I do not understand how the system this project..
If there are examples of this system, please attached in this thread
I also hope this project successfully and secure
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
It is really very irresponsible of devs not to constantly monitor this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
Hi! I'm interested - how often manual approval of TX in ICO is updated?
Activity: 490
Maybe dev addopt method silence is golden,Lets we see the future of this ico together
Hope the dev and the team worked well and hard
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Seems that devs have forgotten that they have a thread here.I dont see any response from them to questions raised by members.
I haven't seen such a cold response from devs during a running ICO.
About twitter and facebook are also forgotten....

Forget about twitter and facebook, that is irrelevant. What about the important things to any successful coin?
Like clear and open communication and responses to straightforward questions and requests for clarification, like those made by me, drays and tempus?
Like a Whitepaper?
How can any coin, especially one with such a huge pre mine as this, be worth thinking about investing in at all, without a Whitepaper???

You are in the middle of asking the community for a large investment and you have just gone missing, Carlos Contreras, if that is your real name.....

I understand documentation is being asked of us, we are putting the last touches as we speak. This should be out today or tomorrow.

That was ten days ago.

Whitepaper is about 85% done and should be out within the next 2-3 days.

That was seventeen days ago.

we are working on our Whitepaper and that should be out soon.

That was nineteen days ago.

There are some things we cannot mention at this moment due to conflict of interest.

Like what? To do with what?

To be clear, we are not asking anyone to invest in any form. This is considered a donation and while there is a refund option, we are not asking anybody for money.
We didn't feel is was necessary to launch with a Whitepaper because of that.

Wut?Huh

PM me your email and i will send you a slack invitation as it is more personal and direct.

No, how about coming onto your [ANN] thread, you know, this one here, the one where you are asking for $100,000 in donations??

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POPULOUS
How is this sir?
now the funds have been collected yet to 50% of the target
I hope you give confidence with participants.
Seems that devs have forgotten that they have a thread here.I dont see any response from them to questions raised by members.
About twitter and facebook are also forgotten. The start was good, I wonder what the outcome.
Activity: 518
How is this sir?
Activity: 401
How is this sir?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
No it doesn't make sense.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?
They never said that Walmart,best buy etc will give rebate.It is clearly mentioned that users who purchase through this app will get rebate rewards in the form PRO cryptocurruncy.

So you reckon that if, according to the referenced one of their many "mock up graphics", you spent $100 at Groupon, then you would receive $8.40 worth of Procoin, whereas if you spent $100 at BestBuy you would receive $0.70 of Procoin and that there would be no difference as far as Pro themselves were concerned, because they would receive no discount from the retailer to pay for that giveaway?

Why do spends at the different retailers rate different cashback percentages then, why not just a standard % for all, or are these just random amounts?
I do know the answers to these questions actually, I'm just interested in what Mr. Contreras has to say.
If you have or are planning to 'donate' towards this ICO, then you should know the answers too.
If you don't, then you really shouldn't be playing these games.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Ok, so I have read everything available on this project.

Here are my questions, please take them seriously. I need those answered to finally decide whether I am going to invest:

Q1. As far as I understood, the initial coin supply is fixed at 15B, and no coins will be burned. Obviously this means the about 99.95% of the supply will remain unsold. According to OP, all unsold coins will be divided to two parts. 25% to developers to use on Reward App, 75% to escrows. Remember - even 25% of unsold is huge number, which is orders of magnitude bigger than number of tokens actually sold on ICO!

Now the question: who will be the escrows for those 75% of coins, and who will hold those 25%?

Q2. In OP you tell about merchants, which will participate in the rebate program. I believe the success of this project depends on merchant adoption, with any software you release being secondary.

So the question is: do you have specific merchants you already have deals with? If yes, please list the names here.
If not, then please tell me which one of the team members has expertise on promotion to actual real-world merchants? Which kind of personal or business connections does he have to those merchants? What makes you believe they will even talk to you? They will not talk to anybody, you should know that.

Q3. What is the PoS rate of this coin (I mean inflation rate due to mew minted coins)?

Small additional question to escrows:
Q4. I see a transaction out of escrow wallet: ca0b8fc77f4a2125bbd04b753047959f5553c5f083fa33735cafe162ddcf83ba. Is this the investment of one of the users (maybe FruitsBasket) refunded?

@Patriarch, I am patiently waiting for your replies to questions above. I have spent too much time reading all available info on this project, to just let this go and forget about my questions. I will remind again if needed.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Check out our first Blog

PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency

WOW, that is really nice.
does this confirm those stores??? cus thats huge!

I can't say yes just yet, however, it is on our OFFICIAL blog  Wink
I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

No it doesn't make sense.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?
They never said that Walmart,best buy etc will give rebate.It is clearly mentioned that users who purchase through this app will get rebate rewards in the form PRO cryptocurruncy.
Pages:
Jump to: