Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 78. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Again, That is your opinion. We want to help the crypto community, not hurt it.
We all agree this community was founded on good principles and morals.
I do understand the need to stop SCAMS, I have been a victim of a scam project in Bitcointalk.
I know first hand the anger and disappointment of a SCAM project, but we are not that.
If you can't see our vision here, that's ok, we don't expect everybody to.
We are sincere with our goals. Time will tell the truth.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
What really amazes me - is how such reputable persons like Dabs and SebastianJu didn't notice the red fags and agreed to escrow this scam.

I will contact them to ask to look here once more, and save investors. Also I think we need to call experienced scam-busters here, like Gleb Gamow, for example. He will easily find who is behind those fake 'real' identities.

The scheme of scam will be simple:
1. Developers will release all wallets and launch the chain, also they will disdtribute the coins, and release the useless rebate app.
2. Escrows will release the funds, after approval. Starting from this point things go out of control.
3. Coin will be listed on an exchange - most probably a scam exchange, like Yobit.
4. There will be a little trading, maybe few weeks, no real pump, because the ICO price is already insanely high, and as soon as there is enough buy support, developers will dump the crazy amount of unsold coin they have (which is about 100 times more than all ICO coins).
5. After that developers will disappear with all the ICO BTC.

Nobody will win anything, except the scam devs and some bounty whores (who are actually the ones creating the false hype on this 'project').

@Dabs, @SebastianJu: please analyse this project once again. You guys risk your reputation by escrowing this. Sure escrows cannot guarantee anything beyond the point funds are released, but inexperienced people here will blame you when this coin get dumped in two weeks after release, with developers disappearing.

P.S. I have notified escrows and asked them to look here, and re-evaluate the project. I am sure they will do their best and make a good judgement. So I have nothing to do here anymore, and this is most probably my last post here. Will be just looking with interest.
My post got long, nobody reads long posts, so I will shout once again, last time, in big letters -
 PEOPLE, THIS IS SCAM.
 Don't tell you were not warned, and don't cry later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What do we have here.... Carlos is that you buddy ?

Buying up Alt Accounts and telling another bedtime story ?

STAY AWAY !
Activity: 882
Merit: 211
That is your opinion. Our desire is to help the crypto community, not hurt it by dumping it and disrupting our own plan.
Some people see our vision some don't and we understand that is normal.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

I a gree with you

I fully support your project

PRO hopefully successful  Grin
That is your opinion. Our desire is to help the crypto community, not hurt it by dumping it and disrupting our own plan.
Some people see our vision some don't and we understand that is normal.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
legendary
We have reached 50+ BTC!!
Very excited as this is the very minimum to keep development going.

Some ICO collected more than 1000 BTC in the first hours of the start crowdsale, while others are barely a few weeks they can collect 50 BTC, I think that PR plays a leash a small role, the idea and its implementation, that is important, and apparently in PROCommerce do not.
The team had to conduct more active and aggressive PR campaign, it was necessary to begin in 2-3 months. Given that many companies were scams, PRO COMMERCE  should be satisfied with this result.

Unfortunately, it is not about PR campain. The problem is - this project is SCAM. I rarely say that, as I prefer to be absolutely sure before accusing somebody. Thats why I asked questions first, to make sure before I make any conclusions. Judging by the reaction of dev and the answers, I can now wholeheartedly tell: there is 99% probability this is scam. And I assure you - PRO COMMERCE is already satisfied, the only problem now for them - is how to get the BTC from escrows into their wallet. But they surely have a plan.
legendary
Ok, I have read the whitepaper too.
I alot of marketing buzzwording used, too little specifics still.

Here are my legit questions after reading that:

1. Whitepaper tells: "Once people understand the benefits of shopping with a decentralized cryptocurrency, they will discover why cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back. "
How exactly cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back? Please explain what is specifically exciting, and how you will make regular people feel it is actually exciting?
Do you think people dream of learning cryptocurrency stuff, or becoming cryptocurrency speculators, instead of getting plain and simple cash back to their pockets?
Why do you think they will prefer this rebate to normal one? Please list the benefits the way I can explain it to regular family mom who buys her kids clothes at Macey's and doesn't know what Bitcoin is.

2. Basically you are going to do what Ebates or Fatwallet do, but will give people XRO instead of USD. I suppose you will get real cash back in USD from the retailers. Which USD/XRO exchange rate will you use? Will it be ICO price, or higher, or lower?

3. While giving buyers XRO coins, you will keep the actual USD rebates for yourself. How they are going to used? Any buyback program?

4. PRO solutions is targeted at merchants, and is going to "help businesses further learn about business development, branding, advertising and the advantages of cryptocurrency.". Do you really want to teach Macy's, Wallmart and others on how to do the branding and business development? If not, which businesses the application is targeted at?

5. In point 5. "Unsold Coins and their Purpose", the whitepaper details how the 75% of unsold coins will be handled. However nothing is told about the rest 25% of unsold coins! Given the huge total supply and very expensive coin price, the number of those coins will be very big (expect them being about 100 more than coins sold on ICO). So you will still solely control 99% of supply, with no escrows.
Who will guarantee you will not dump them on open market?

6. Whitepaper tells:
"POS Reward:  
150 Coins/ Block 1st Year
100 Coins/ Block 2nd Year
50 Coins/ Block until max supply is reached"

Will your wallet with unsold coins stake or not? I assume it should not, otherwise the share of ICO participants drops.
If it doesn't stake, and only ICO holders stake, then...
Lets do some math. 150 coins per block with 1 min blocks make 150 x 60 x 24 x 365 = 78,840,000 = 78M coins per year.
If you raise 100 BTC with average price of $0.03 per coin, assuming 1 BTC equal to $1000, the total supply sold at ICO will be just about 3.4M coins!!!!
Now compare 3.4M supply to 78M yearly generated supply. It makes the 2700% inflation rate!!! Isn't it crazy?

Please explain.

1. What isn't exciting about cryptocurrency once you know about it?
Cryptocurrency has a history of price fluctuation which can benefit people rather than fiat currency, most people think that is exciting.
2. Refer to whitepaper... XRO price is time stamped at time of purchase.
3. This is just one aspect as there will be many merchants globally that offer rebates in coins. There are many platform and companies that will handle the rebate portion of the app. We are just the developers of the coin and technology.
4. We are not teaching major retailers or fortune 500 companies about branding and advertising. There are millions of e-commerce businesses that sell products through Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, Alibaba and many more that can benefit from taking cryptocurrency as payment instead of just traditional credit and debit cards.
5. Refer to ANN.
6. You are not taking into account all the coins being released for incentives and rewards compared to 78M, the inflation rate will be is much lower and this is only for the first year.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

You are avoiding my questions and just put bullshit in answer.

1. Cryptocurrency is exciting for us, but not to the general public yet. I conclude you have no idea on how to make it attractive to regular people.
2. I have read the whole white paper. There is no answer there. XRO price is stamped by which value exactly? Exchanges price or what?
3. You avoid giving information. What are the companies which you have appointed already to offer rebates in XRO coins? Please list them one by one. If you have none - it means you will only use the ones who already pay real $$$ via ebates and multiple other sites. That wont work. Also you avoided my question about buybacks. It means you are going to give users worthless XRO and get the real money for yourself only.
4. Please list every company you have appointed up to now (if there are any).
5. This one was bad!! There is ZERO information in ANN about who will hold 25% of unsold coins. My conclusion - you avoid answering because you are going to DUMP those XRO to market!
6. Hey, you seem to have problem with maths. And look to avoid using numbers at all. I suppose thats because your expertise is in drawing nice pictures and diagrams (like you have in ANN and whitepaper), than in math or business.
Even if you crazily dilute the investments by giving another 3M coins to random people for FREE, the supply will become 6-7M. With inflation of 78M coins per first year, this still means more than 1000% annual inflation!!
Hence:
 - the investors who will pay real BTC on ICO, will be screwed, because you will give huge amount of coins to random people for free
 - the staking rate is absolutely unacceptable. This is actually a high-PoS coin, which will drop in value like crazy, even before you dump the unsold coins.

I feel like investors get screwed, unless escrows do something very soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Some ICO collected more than 1000 BTC in the first hours of the start crowdsale, while others are barely a few weeks they can collect 50 BTC, I think that PR plays a leash a small role, the idea and its implementation, that is important, and apparently in PROCommerce do not.
The team had to conduct more active and aggressive PR campaign, it was necessary to begin in 2-3 months. Given that many companies were scams, PRO COMMERCE  should be satisfied with this result.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
OMFG this is the exact same layout and headers as XLTH Lithium !

Carlos RT Ferguson strikes again !

Trying to better the whitepaper excuse this time around too Roll Eyes

Are you sure of this?

XLTH Lithium was really a big scam.... a lot of people having hope in coin's dev and he just disappeared with money bag! Some users also reported an hacking attempt on their exchanges account, after using xlth sites.

I hope that Pro Commerce is not going to use any fake online wallet or exchange like Lithium did. What is needed is a simple windows wallet and trading on a few independent exchanges services.

Let's see.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
This is a great achievement! I hope 100 btc is not too far.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Check out our first Blog

PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency

WOW, that is really nice.
does this confirm those stores??? cus thats huge!

I can't say yes just yet, however, it is on our OFFICIAL blog  Wink
I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

No it doesn't make sense.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?

So, when is this going to be addressed?

We are launching the platform that consumers that shop online get crypto back.
What is the difference if I were to say you get frequent flyer miles, or traditional cash back?
If our platform was designed for frequent flyer miles then that would be the rebate.
It's not as complicated as you may think, whether it is Cash back, Miles, or Crypto they all have a value!
We chose crypto because we believe it's more valuable than other incentives and it opens the door for an average person that doesn't really know about crypto to own some.

Also hasnt anyone invested even identified if the identities of the team are real?

We have team members with LinkedIn profiles since 2010. Twitter registrations since 2009.
How else can we disclose our identities?

Best regards,
Patriarch.

I'm sorry to say but this is still not an answer. You are suggesting some huge partners, but you do not answer whether you really have one of these committed. A typical way of misleading potential investors.

Furthermore you publish your whitepaper when the ICO is already half-way. Many things remain unclear, so a no-go for me.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
as it begins to move
news like this is what I want to hear sir
good news .good luck

Keep dreaming to hit the threshold, you won't raise so much money, and your project is not worth tat much, that is why people only have invested 50 btc, I congratulate your project is failure, because you look like a scammer, no offense, it is truth, same scammer behind opair, ebitz, ascendancy, res. Yeah I catch you!!

You might have misread my statement. Look at it again Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Keep dreaming to hit the threshold, you won't raise so much money, and your project is not worth tat much, that is why people only have invested 50 btc, I congratulate your project is failure, because you look like a scammer, no offense, it is truth, same scammer behind opair, ebitz, ascendancy, res. Yeah I catch you!!

Thank you for your concerns, but nobody that's publicly listed on procommerce.io is linked with any other project.
We started this project with open identities.

Best regards,
Patriarch
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Does it disappear like lithium?
sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

I alot of marketing buzzwording used, too little specifics still.

1. Whitepaper tells: "Once people understand the benefits of shopping with a decentralized cryptocurrency, they will discover why cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back. "
How exactly cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back? Please explain what is specifically exciting, and how you will make regular people feel it is actually exciting?
Do you think people dream of learning cryptocurrency stuff, or becoming cryptocurrency speculators, instead of getting plain and simple cash back to their pockets?
Why do you think they will prefer this rebate to normal one? Please list the benefits the way I can explain it to regular family mom who buys her kids clothes at Macey's and doesn't know what Bitcoin is.

2. Basically you are going to do what Ebates or Fatwallet do, but will give people XRO instead of USD. I suppose you will get real cash back in USD from the retailers. Which USD/XRO exchange rate will you use? Will it be ICO price, or higher, or lower?

3. While giving buyers XRO coins, you will keep the actual USD rebates for yourself. How they are going to used? Any buyback program?

4. PRO solutions is targeted at merchants, and is going to "help businesses further learn about business development, branding, advertising and the advantages of cryptocurrency.". Do you really want to teach Macy's, Wallmart and others on how to do the branding and business development? If not, which businesses the application is targeted at?

5. In point 5. "Unsold Coins and their Purpose", the whitepaper details how the 75% of unsold coins will be handled. However nothing is told about the rest 25% of unsold coins! Given the huge total supply and very expensive coin price, the number of those coins will be very big (expect them being about 100 more than coins sold on ICO). So you will still solely control 99% of supply, with no escrows.

6. Whitepaper tells:
"POS Reward:  

Will your wallet with unsold coins stake or not? I assume it should not, otherwise the share of ICO participants drops.
Lets do some math. 150 coins per block with 1 min blocks make 150 x 60 x 24 x 365 = 78,840,000 = 78M coins per year.
If you raise 100 BTC with average price of $0.03 per coin, assuming 1 BTC equal to $1000, the total supply sold at ICO will be just about 3.4M coins!!!!
Now compare 3.4M supply to 78M yearly generated supply. It makes the 2700% inflation rate!!! Isn't it crazy?

Please explain.

1. What isn't exciting about cryptocurrency once you know about it?
Cryptocurrency has a history of price fluctuation which can benefit people rather than fiat currency, most people think that is exciting.
2. Refer to whitepaper... XRO price is time stamped at time of purchase.
3. This is just one aspect as there will be many merchants globally that offer rebates in coins. There are many platform and companies that will handle the rebate portion of the app. We are just the developers of the coin and technology.
4. We are not teaching major retailers or fortune 500 companies about branding and advertising. There are millions of e-commerce businesses that sell products through Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, Alibaba and many more that can benefit from taking cryptocurrency as payment instead of just traditional credit and debit cards.
5. Refer to ANN.
6. You are not taking into account all the coins being released for incentives and rewards compared to 78M, the inflation rate will be is much lower and this is only for the first year.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
legendary
I see a lot of marketing buzzwording used, too little specifics still.

5. In point 5. "Unsold Coins and their Purpose", the whitepaper details how the 75% of unsold coins will be handled. However nothing is told about the rest 25% of unsold coins! Given the huge total supply and very expensive coin price, the number of those coins will be very big (expect them being about 100 times more than coins sold on ICO). So you will still solely control 99% of supply, with no escrows.

6. Whitepaper tells:
"POS Reward:  

Please explain.

Pages:
Jump to: