Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia - page 3. (Read 55522 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Actually, what do you guys think about Indonesia Huh

I've been to Bali twice and it's one of my favourite places to travel.  Haven't been to anywhere else in Indonesia.  Was thinking to go to the Gili Islands, but I had such a great experience in Ubud, that I just stayed there.

Seems like a good spot to adopt Bitcoin as there are a lot of cash transactions.

ubud had a great bitcoin community there. I heard that they were the one who created the bitcoin film festival in Ubud a few months ago  Cheesy

I was just there in December, and I wasn't particularly looking out for bitcoin, but didn't see anything at all related to it.  I also had issues where my bank card was frozen, so it was difficult and frustrating to be able to withdraw spending money there.  It would be great to be able to use bitcoin there, to not have to deal with banks at all.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I've been to Bali twice and it's one of my favourite places to travel.  Haven't been to anywhere else in Indonesia.  Was thinking to go to the Gili Islands, but I had such a great experience in Ubud, that I just stayed there.

Seems like a good spot to adopt Bitcoin as there are a lot of cash transactions.

ubud had a great bitcoin community there. I heard that they were the one who created the bitcoin film festival in Ubud a few months ago  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 252

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Nice place for promoting bitcoin, especially in Bali. Bali is like a obligatory place which you must visit if you want to take vacation in Indonesia Cheesy
Yes I know, I just curious for the people who don't believe the fact that Bali is a good place for BTCitcoin.

maybe those people just worry too much about the regulation?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

Nice place for promoting bitcoin, especially in Bali. Bali is like a obligatory place which you must visit if you want to take vacation in Indonesia Cheesy
Yes I know, I just curious for the people who don't believe the fact that Bali is a good place for BTCitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

legendary
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Activity: 101
I'm not sure about the evidence but it's all over the news because the US Government decided to say something about Bitcoin and how it can be used by ISIS. I'll post the article for you when I find it again
too wasted time i take care of such things ...
honestly i dont really care about them. unless they nudging on my family or my friends  Smiley

Yes, too much time wasted.

Like I said, as if banning bitcoin would wipe out ISIS.

They will surely find other ways to transfer money

How about banning all weapon manufacturers ? But surely ISIS will find ways to kill people.

And Bali is a great place, many entrepreneur too. Entrepreneurs who don't depend on government regulation to make a living

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
I'm not sure about the evidence but it's all over the news because the US Government decided to say something about Bitcoin and how it can be used by ISIS. I'll post the article for you when I find it again
too wasted time i take care of such things ...
honestly i dont really care about them. unless they nudging on my family or my friends  Smiley

i still think it's better to wait for the government to settle down some rules for cryptocurrencies before we take the next step... Even if the governments can't meddle with bitcoin directly, they can ban it like what Russia did and their citizen would begin to fear bitcoin again
the Indonesian government has always lagged in their various fields.. there has to step 100, we here still 10.
suck ..
they always selfish

that goes not only for Indonesian government. Other countries as well too.

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy

doing research, huh? perhaps they're thinking about how to stop Bitcoin from being used for money laundering etc... haha as if fiat money never did something like that before

yeah well I honestly think that governments are scared when it comes to cryptocurrencies because they really can't control it like how they usually control money. It's not even because bitcoin is more likely to be used for money laundering, it's just because if their people start going to bitcoin, then the governments will start to lose their position

well you can always launder with physical cash too.
blame the users, not the technology.

exactly. This is what upsets me the most. And now they're even blaming Bitcoin for ISIS even when the organization only had like 3 bitcoins and the rest of their funds is in us dollars
ISIS huh?
meh. why even extends to that organization? they have strong enough evidence to prove the ISIS using bitcoin ?

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
It is territory dangerous or at war? Cheesy

is bali dangerous you mean? nope, it's a really great place. You might have to worry about some pickpockets stealing your money though but that's the more reason why you should use Bitcoin right?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3079
they have strong enough evidence to prove the ISIS using bitcoin ?

How about evidence of ISIS, period? Show me some, and I'll show you how much money it takes to get a video clip of 12 middle-eastern men firing AK47's into the air
legendary
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Of course not, we are an Independent Country.
And there is no war in here.
Activity: 101

i still think it's better to wait for the government to settle down some rules for cryptocurrencies before we take the next step... Even if the governments can't meddle with bitcoin directly, they can ban it like what Russia did and their citizen would begin to fear bitcoin again
the Indonesian government has always lagged in their various fields.. there has to step 100, we here still 10.
suck ..
they always selfish

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy

doing research, huh? perhaps they're thinking about how to stop Bitcoin from being used for money laundering etc... haha as if fiat money never did something like that before

yeah well I honestly think that governments are scared when it comes to cryptocurrencies because they really can't control it like how they usually control money. It's not even because bitcoin is more likely to be used for money laundering, it's just because if their people start going to bitcoin, then the governments will start to lose their position

exactly. This is what upsets me the most. And now they're even blaming Bitcoin for ISIS even when the organization only had like 3 bitcoins and the rest of their funds is in us dollars

That's laughable. As if ISIS would die if they ban bitcoin. As if ISIS can't use other means to send money.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
January 08, 2015, 06:47:48 AM
That hotel looks amazing! They held a Bitcoin party a few weeks ago, right? Awesome!

a bitcoin party in bali?Huh they actually did? were you there?

yes there are Bitcoin Party in that hotel few weeks ago Smiley  Bali is happening place for Bitcoin !
be your self

suck ..
they always selfish

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy

ISIS huh?
meh. why even extends to that organization? they have strong enough evidence to prove the ISIS using bitcoin ?

suck ..
they always selfish

Well at least, UK is spending their money to study more about cryptocurrencies before they decide to say anything about it so I guess that's a start  Cheesy

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

suck ..
they always selfish

be your self
Almost 1 year pass from this project I can't wait to visit Indonesia.
But how about this project progress now?
I live in here in Indonesia but don't know about the progress this project yeahh coz Bali is very far from my region
so where are you from ?  

I'm from Singapore.  Smiley
Nice to meet you dude can't wait to see Bitcoin island.
ohh well nice 2 meet u2 Smiley
yeaa i think Oscar has giving good virus about bitcoin and is being arranged for bitisland soon be realized,
i saw him many giving of enrichment or guidance about bitcoin here ..
Pages:
Jump to: