Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia - page 9. (Read 55522 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 07, 2015, 01:57:17 AM
jogja too, there is some people who accept bitcoin as their payment option..., Cheesy
good luck with your project...

wow, jogja too? What kind of merchant?

some merchant there accept btc as their payment....,
actually I want to open in my region that will accept btc as payment...

what country are you from?

I m from indonesia,
and jogja not far from my home... Cheesy

ah lucky you... I'm staying in Jakarta right now but I'm originally from Padang. I don't think there's a bitcoin merchant there and probably never will Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 06, 2015, 08:34:04 AM
jogja too, there is some people who accept bitcoin as their payment option..., Cheesy

I m from indonesia,
and jogja not far from my home... Cheesy
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Hi Guys

Other merchant join us to build this Bitcoin Ecosystem in Bali.  Yes, We Build  Bitcoin Paradise Islands

http://bitislands.com/sanur-jewellery-studio

Sanur Jewellery Studio

Do you love jewellery? Have you ever wanted to know how it is made, or try to make it yourself? Well with our help, now you can.

Set in a tropical surrounding of coconuts and banana trees, in a high-roofed, white-washed traditional Joglo, lies Sanur Jewellery Studio. We are a jewellery-making studio, fully-equipped with all the tools you need to walk away with a little piece of your stay in Bali. You may already have come to us with an idea for a design, or come completely open minded and that’s where we can help. The workshop is run by two English-speaking jewellery designers who have a combined 40 years experience in the design, arts and jewellery making fields and the studio is supported and assisted where needed in Indonesian.

At Sanur Jewellery Studio we offer design support from the very start, inspire you with a short visual presentation of “Jewellery Through the Ages” and hold your hand the whole way, until your unique piece is ready to wear or give as a gift to another.

OUR COURSES & WORKSHOPS:

Our courses range from one day intensives from 10am – 5pm for adults and children (making rings and pendants) for those on holiday in Bali who want to try a hand at something different and learn something new…through to month long courses in Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced, where you start from the very basics through to setting up your own studio. These span every week over a 4 week period and in 4 stages. They are for those who spend more time in Bali annually, but if you have already done previous courses elsewhere and would like to do something specific here, then please contact us as we can accommodate you.

When you do our courses you get:

• Visual taster presentation “Jewellery through the Ages”
  • Full tuition on design and tools
  • Workshop health and safety practices
  • Use of all workshop facilities and equipment
  • *5 grams of silver to make a ring or a pendant (additional silver can be purchased if needed)
  • Delicious lunch

Courses & Workshops we offer:

Workshops

One day Adult workshops from 10am – 5pm – $70 USD
Kids workshops from 10am – 2pm – $50 USD
Taster workshops from 10am – 2pm – $50 USD
Mum and Daughter/Son package – 10am – 5pm – $85 USD pp
Gemstone setting workshop – 10am – 5pm – $85 USD pp
Bridesmaids and Bride package – 10am – 5pm – $135 USD pp (wine and private villa lunch)
Lovers Package – 10am – 5pm – $165 USD per couple (wine and private villa lunch)

Courses:

Beginners Level 1, 2 and 3 – 4 mornings a month (every wednesday) $170 USD
Intermediate Level 1, 2 and 3 – as above (every thursday) $250.00 USD
Advanced Level 1, 2 and 3 – as above (every Tuesday) $300.00 USD

Yes, you can pay all the courses and workshops in Bitcoin.

Address : Kanda Street, Sanur
Island : Bali, Indonesia
Email : [email protected]

January 05, 2015, 10:30:19 PM

January 05, 2015, 10:13:20 AM

Activity: 770
January 04, 2015, 11:41:31 PM
That hotel looks amazing! They held a Bitcoin party a few weeks ago, right? Awesome!

a bitcoin party in bali?Huh they actually did? were you there?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
January 01, 2015, 09:54:04 PM
very nice idea!

HUBUD becomes first Co-Working Space in Indonesia to Accept Bitcoin

Effective immediately, HUBUD, the #1 community for Digital Nomads in Bali, accepts Bitcoin digital currency. In an effort to support the growing demand for the money favored by location independent entrepreneurs, Bitcoins are now good for memberships, products, excursions, events… and T-Shirts at HUBUD.

By accepting Bitcoin directly, HUBUD provides members with a way to avoid the fees, delays and exchange costs that are unavoidable with other payment mechanisms. Prospective members can pay in person or from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. Bitcoin allows for near instantaneous money transfer for near zero transaction cost.

Hubud [Hub-in-Ubud] is a collaborative working space home to a diverse community of local and visiting creatives, techies, entrepreneurs and businessfolks, changemakers, downshifters and truth-seekers. At Hubud, over 200 strong are working together to find new ways to thrive.

Contact           : (0361) 978073
Address          : 88x Monkey Forest Road
Island             : Bali, Indonesia
Website          : www.hubud.org

Yes, Hubud accepts Bitcoins

Activity: 39
January 01, 2015, 09:23:57 PM
That hotel looks amazing! They held a Bitcoin party a few weeks ago, right? Awesome!
We would like to thank you to all our investors and donators that supporting us in this project by buying our stocks from Cryptostocks

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/120

We will keep update our progress in this project

============================================================================================

Dear Investors and Donators

We would to thank you for buying our shares as token appreciation for supporting our BitIsland Project. We already paid the dividend as agreement.

Here is the summary transaction for our exchanges:

Period : 1 May 2014 - 31 May 2014
Volume Bitcoin Trading in BTC                                   580.79620393   BTC
Trading Fee Income in BTC                                           3.484777     BTC
Total Shares Percentage                                               5.00%
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks Investors                        0.17423886  BTC

Dividend per Shares in BTC             0.00001742
Total Shared Held Publicly           188
Total Dividend Paid                         0.00327496   BTC

Our trading volume in May 2014 is increased by 112% than April 2014. Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us.

Best Regards

Bitcoin.co.id - Indonesia Bitcoin Exchange
December 30, 2014, 11:47:48 PM

They have tour and travel with bit coin as payment.
But I don't know if there are merchant accept bitcoin in jogja

cool! good to know that bitcoin is really growing in Indonesia  Grin
Borneo Productions International now Accept Bitcoin !

Borneo Productions International (BPI) is an international film production company offering film services throughout Indonesia, Southeast Asia, and beyond.

BPI offers comprehensive promotional, corporate and documentary film services, also developing in-house documentary and feature films for national and international broadcasting.

BPI believes in cultural diversity, training and hiring both local and international talents, and partnering with like-minded businesses in Indonesia and abroad to produce entertaining, educational and empowering films.

Our services :

+ Corporate and Promotional Films for Business
BPI produces films for hotel-resorts, tourist destinations and other tourism activities in Indonesia, offering custom film packages to business ventures of all sizes.

+ Documentary Film Services
BPI co-develops and produces documentary films for international broadcasting and internal communications.

+Television and Cinema Advertising
BPI co-conceptualizes and produces advertising material for television, cinema, DVD, and Internet distribution in the Indonesian and worldwide market.

+ In-house TV Shows and Documentary Films
BPI writes, develops, and produces television shows and documentary films.

+ Feature Films
BPI produces and directs feature films, also partners with other companies to develop film industry in Indonesia.

+ Music Videos
BPI co-conceptualizes music videos for artists and musicians from around the world.

+ Stock Footage
A BPI-run website featuring footage from across the Indonesian archipelago, specializing in nature and a variety of rare and majestic creatures, as well as cityscapes, culture and the environment. Please check www.indonesiastockfootage.com for purchasing.

+ Additional Services
BPI provides other services such as commercial script writing, controlled sound recording, camera team hire and photography, as well as logistics and transport solutions.

Sample Videos :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdjN7d_G9OY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ttzivzu8UI

Contact           : [email protected]
Film Services : +62 811 520 3588 / +62 811 520 5361
Address          : Ubud, Bali
Island             : Bali, Indonesia
Website           : www.bpi-pt.com

BPI accepts all traded crypto coins including Bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
December 30, 2014, 07:26:15 AM

They have tour and travel with bit coin as payment.
But I don't know if there are merchant accept bitcoin in jogja
congratulations to bitcoin.co.id hopefully all goes well could be planned just why you should be in the closed exchanger was very helpful when we were wanted us to IDR exchange bitcoin, but hopefully in Bali can smoothly plan that can be followed in the cities other

Hi Trand

I am not really understand what you mean but we are actually bitcoin exchanger and you can exchange/trading your bitcoin in our system www.bitcoin.co.id

Regards

Bitcoin.co.id
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 29, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

there's a bitcoin community in there that i know of, but i don't know if there's any merchant in there accepting bitcoin
December 28, 2014, 09:36:39 PM

Another update about merchant accepting bitcoin in Bali

Anka Creative provide computer repair services, design and printing solution for personal and institutional. Anka offer attractive contract maintenance for company, villa and restaurant.

Anka Printing Solution:
+ Company Name cards
+ XBanner
+ Menu book for restaurant
+ Billboard
+ Brochure and Flyer

Portfolios of Anka vary from small medium company to corporate level; WellBallsofBali.com, Legian Beach Festival, Bali Bagus Restaurant and much more.

Address : Padma Timur no 37
Island : Bali, Indonesia

staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
December 28, 2014, 09:15:20 PM
Period : 1 March 2014 - 31 March 2014  Volume Bitcoin Trading in Rupiah                                             Rp  2,522,224,177.00

Period : 1 November 2014 - 30 November 2014  Volume Bitcoin Trading in BTC                                     2544.816    BTC

So in 7 months, volume has increased by more than 4 times. Not many business can claim that feat !

I agree with this. Bitcoin.co.id does a great job so far. Can't wait for 2015 Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 28, 2014, 03:43:25 AM
Period : 1 March 2014 - 31 March 2014  Volume Bitcoin Trading in Rupiah                                             Rp  2,522,224,177.00

Period : 1 November 2014 - 30 November 2014  Volume Bitcoin Trading in BTC                                     2544.816    BTC

So in 7 months, volume has increased by more than 4 times. Not many business can claim that feat !

December 24, 2014, 02:23:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: