Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 2. (Read 22160 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The results are calculated in the table, so we are waiting for further information. Happy New Year, everyone! Happiness and prosperity!
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Be sure to review the "road map" And read the white paper ... get acquainted with the project ... Join.
Further more information will be known ...
I like the fact that the team is confident in the success of its project and in general in its power, especially what distinguishes HOLDME from other projects, it is a well-designed architecture that is formed on the basis of successful IT- professionals! I like the fact that the project has its own application, artificial intelligence.
great result!!!! very nice job.... wasn't expecting this one   Grin

Actually, I wasn't expecting this much amount investing because of let's face it, it is not the miraculous project out there. Chatbots they are making. But the alluring part is they are giving some good amount of dividend. So people want to take a part of it.

Of course I want to participate.
In fact, interest goes from scale. How much will the token cost after the ICO. What exchanges do they plan to add and in general plan?

This project is currently very relevant. I will take
participation to the end. Bribed the concept and the possibility that only 0.3 bitcoin can become full
partner of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Actually, I wasn't expecting this much amount investing because of let's face it, it is not the miraculous project out there. Chatbots they are making. But the alluring part is they are giving some good amount of dividend. So people want to take a part of it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
legendary
When will the results of ICO be published? The site is unavailable and there is no possibility to see the amount of funds and tokens.

What happened to the website?

As far as I know, ico was continuing so why is website is not working? This kind of things making me nervous.

Website is up again. Smiley
Total tokens contributed (including bonus tokens):
($ 1,022,597.661) 25 txns
Funds raised (excluding bonus tokens):
$ 1,022,597.661

Will wait for the official announcement.

Yes, i saw Smiley

By the way funds are higher than that amount.

59.95 BTC
483.334 ETH
3.014 BCH
11.844 DASH

Only 60 btc is more than 1,022,597.661$ with the current value. It is looking like more than 1.5m $ i think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
When will the results of ICO be published? The site is unavailable and there is no possibility to see the amount of funds and tokens.

As far as I know, ico was continuing so why is website is not working? This kind of things making me nervous.

Website is up again. Smiley
Total tokens contributed (including bonus tokens):
($ 1,022,597.661) 25 txns
Funds raised (excluding bonus tokens):
$ 1,022,597.661

Will wait for the official announcement.
legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
legendary
I didn't understand first why people invested for chatbots more than 1m $ (website says 700k but it is worth 1m now). Then i saw that project paying dividends. It is a game changer. I may throw some eth for it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
a truly magnificent initiative! Strong looking team and certainly the future of chatbots just got better
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Hoping the Devs get a little more active on the forum and provide us with some more information. Have you got any screenshots of a working prototype you can share with us?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'd also like to see some test working prototypes for a couple of the AIs you are thinking of coming out with.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
How long before we have a working prototype that we can test ?
Activity: 266
Not a bad project, there are perspectives and desire
Activity: 54
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: