Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 5. (Read 22160 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
i wish this project a big success in the near future, count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
a unique project.. very nice..
I believe it will succeed..a bright idea,.
GOOD LUCK to developer ..
you've got a brighter future success...
Activity: 63
Cool customer support stuff. I remember zopim i use that for my business chat box. but this one is blockchain supported
Activity: 252
Done Fill up the Form Done Retweet I hope this project will be success and have a good Team and more supporter to come good Luck every one
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
In my opinion, the main advantage of this project is the quick appearance of the application. Speed ​​- this is the main thing in the struggle.
Activity: 5
im sure this project is great and i know many people who success on this project and i will support the project of bitcoin and i know you will do it!
Activity: 73
I believe holdme will definitely make the communication system more convenient... Can't wait to see it up and running
Activity: 64
Activity: 37
i know that this project is great cause im really sure cause is with us to help us and your project will be success..
good luck
lets fly to the moon
Activity: 56
im happy that i joined your airdrop and feeling blessed to be part of your project cause im really sure that this project is near to the success...
Activity: 32
very interesting project great members, active dev ..hoping for the future!!! godbless!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
This project is indeed the perfect tool for business platform it offers a lot of services that are very beneficial to businesses, this can help businesses cut down expenses when it comes to customer service, with this bot, any businesses can offer quality service that fits their budget. I also do like the fact that when you're a token holder you can be an instant partner, this is really a huge advantage to the community with this feature you can get free advises from other business owners while gaining profit at the same time, nothing could be better than that. The whitepaper is impressive and the roadmap seems attainable. Applaud the devs for this project and for working hard on reaching a bigger market. Really hope for the success of this project in the future. Will be here to support this.
This is a project with a high value product; an artificial intelligent revolution live chat software powered by ethereum blockchain. This is going to be a great ICO to invest in.
Activity: 21
Great project I want to hold this coin I will support you guys. When will you come in etherdelta?
Activity: 2
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A good idea, I will observe with interest its implementation in life. Smiley Smiley
it looks a good project waiting bounty program
Thank you for support. HOLDME Bounties will be announced shortly. Please Stay Tuned!

Yes we stay tuned
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
interesting idea, what percent is being airdrpp[ed?
Activity: 8
Great project Smiley
it will take a good place in the near future
comon guys don't miss that  Grin
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: