Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 4. (Read 22160 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I think this project has a future, I will follow the implementation of it. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Activity: 133
I think I am falling in love with this project already. Great job so far.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
AI Chatbots this is a pretty good project, and the online chat robot is so interesting that it's expected that the developer team will be able to do a better job and give the investor a good return, thank you!
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Looking forward to know more about this project interesting concept AI is the future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Are you still looking for translators? Not sure I found that info anywhere.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
Activity: 4
Activity: 476
reserved for the bounty thread

I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! To become NUMBER ONE!  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
AI + Crypto = awesome combination. The website looks really amazing and so doesn't the project.
Good luck to the team!
Activity: 30
Any project that can successfully build a project involving real intelligent AI will most definitely succeed. I think HoldMe is on the correct path.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Great project. Good luck in the implementation for your roadmap. I think you ve got a good community support.
Activity: 49
Whoah !! Awesome and flawless project!! more power to the dev!! full support here
Activity: 612
I readed the Whitepaper. Interesting project, good team. Good luck!
Activity: 30
Activity: 50
Activity: 70
Amazing innovation of HOLDME, creating an AI- Revolution Live Chat software powered by Ethereum Blockchain
This will contribute to all social media platform....One of the most promising projects out there..

Good luck admin/dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
This good project.
however more good > cute ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏

haha, I looking forward this project and cute EMOJI too.
thank you HODL ME! Wink
Activity: 532
This is a good project and I hope this project every problem overcome. Keep success.
Pages:
Jump to: