Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 3. (Read 22160 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
HOLDME is a service created to bridge the communication gap between customers and companies, giving the possibility for any investor not only to speculate in the market but also to become a shareholder of the company, receiving consistent profits from the company’s growth.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
seems like this is a good project i would like to invest om that project good vision and mission so best of luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
I will participate in your project, promising to make the world a better Cool
Activity: 36
Telecommunication is future, i hope your team can make different. wish you good luck.. will hold Smiley
Activity: 75
interesting subject, the whitepaper will be my good night read  Grin
Activity: 59
Activity: 125
I do like having an AI chatbot to kill the time if you could make it be one mobile like iOS or Android.
Activity: 266
i might support this project than others so i hope i get some coin and i will hold it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward to the technological details and the information on the roadmap, will support til it hits the major exchanges and holding the coins once on my wallet I have faith on this token eHOLDME AI.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I already heard a lot of things about this great project. I hope that it will be a success and more investors will participate. I have a feeling that this project will be known worldwide.
Activity: 5
Activity: 110
HOLDME.if I received my airdrop token,I hold mine for the future.Success of this coin is inevitable.
Activity: 518
Thanks to your project! it was very good! good luck to you ! Smiley Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 75
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
It seems like nice project also whitepaper and roadmap very clearly.I believe this project.
Activity: 168
Crypto combined with AI. wow that is a great combination, in the future will be very developed. Good luck project and dev
Activity: 76
I have been see your roadmap and white paper. its great if investing on hold me. this idea about Artificial Intelligence was so great, it will be usefull in this technology life. the project was great since the communication always used by us in anywhere anytime. Good Project nice to be investor in here.  Smiley
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
I love the concept , great idea and a strong team, hope to see all of it coming to life soon
Pages:
Jump to: