Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 27. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Along with DASH, chaincoin is mentioned in the start of this forum as an inspiration.  and the project does look a bit like chaincoin.  i had never heard of this token so i had a look.  and that project is in hell.  doesn't look to good over there.  

Interzone doesn't have to be like that.  but it CAN be like that.  
DASH, which is just a payment token at heart, like Monero, had a trading volume today of 53 million dollars.  How did it become so successful?  Is this project committed to that kind of growth?  miners and investors aren't the ones with that kind of staying power.  there has to be a core group behind the scenes, with developers.  does the Interzone Project have this intensity?  and what are the features ahead?  is the project vague?  
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Every one of my coin sold. a bit over 3 Masternodes worth. This coin has no future imo sadly.
I've never started a token so i don't know what goes on behind the scenes for one of these or what's in someone's mind who's putting something like this up.  i was following another project for a while and had the impression the developers wanted more developers to become interested, like it would grow this way.  but it was just investors showing up, or in this case miners.  in this case miners are important to secure this network, everything is following the example of bitcoin, even using the same max supply.  to me it is a bit odd that the person starting the whole thing is not present very often.  in fact this is not how bitcoin started.  the developer was involved a lot till he left and handed it off.  his comments were all over the place as far as i know.

there always has to be a vision behind things.  or they start to fall apart a little.  because all of this is about belief.  people have to believe its going somewhere. 

with this project i'm looking at the website and i see the testnet.  is that for any developer to join?  or its a showcase for what this one is doing mainly?  what's the vision there?  it looks interesting. 

what's the token going to be?  is this going to be a blogging and chat software with, incidentally, a token?  this is model of DASH, how is it going to be as popular?  what's going to draw people in? 

people are mining this and want the value to rise.  why should it?  next year there will be twice as many tokens around.  how will this one be noticed? 
Activity: 9
ha ha, the "the news" for yobit/cryptopia is a standard move which dev do in order to make the price a little higher))
but it is too old already, no one should buy on this so called "news"
the positive is, the diff is low and mining ok, I hope the dev will return  Cool

If the dev would write sometimes something here - the price can be much better. First dump was wenn it has not answered at the start of masternodes.
And yes, it has written about yobit at the start of this topic. Fast 2 month es ago
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi,

How to disable darksend ? I want to transfer 5k coins but the wallet says cant be send by darksend !

Enable the coin control features in the settings and then use the Inputs... button on the send tab to select the coins you want to transfer. They may be locked (if so then you can right-click them to unlock them).

Thanks a lot. I made it with your help.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
ha ha, the "the news" for yobit/cryptopia is a standard move which dev do in order to make the price a little higher))
but it is too old already, no one should buy on this so called "news"
the positive is, the diff is low and mining ok, I hope the dev will return  Cool
Activity: 420
Can anyone walk me through setting up a masternode on a Vultr VPS?  I was trying to follow TAOS guide for DASH, but there were too many things that just weren't the same, specifically when it got to the dashd and dash-cli portion, because I can't find the equivalent for it in Interzone's GitHub.  

I am running windows but have several VPS's set up through Vultr running Ubuntu 16.04.

I appreciate any help!

It's better to pay little more and order windows VPS. There everything is very simple!
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Can anyone walk me through setting up a masternode on a Vultr VPS?  I was trying to follow TAOS guide for DASH, but there were too many things that just weren't the same, specifically when it got to the dashd and dash-cli portion, because I can't find the equivalent for it in Interzone's GitHub.  

I am running windows but have several VPS's set up through Vultr running Ubuntu 16.04.

I appreciate any help!

Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Hi,

How to disable darksend ? I want to transfer 5k coins but the wallet says cant be send by darksend !

Enable the coin control features in the settings and then use the Inputs... button on the send tab to select the coins you want to transfer. They may be locked (if so then you can right-click them to unlock them).
Activity: 225
Hi,

seems like "haunting vocal" is on drugs or something. 
Activity: 18
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru

There should be a Yobit listing that was already paid for.
coinsmarkets doesn't look like a good choice. 
yea, strange market. Hope there will be another good one!
coinsmarkets doesn't look like a good choice. 
This is going to be my first running masternode, when the stake go 50% its stronger then INN and DSR!!! less possible nodes because of 5000!!
Yea man. Hope this coin will get a profit to all ))
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
This is going to be my first running masternode, when the stake go 50% its stronger then INN and DSR!!! less possible nodes because of 5000!!
Can't send 5000 itz to my masternode address. "Transaction too large (code -4)" Am I stupid?
have u enabled coin control? if so, you need to mark your coins  to enable them for sending

Oh, thanks for reply! I enabled, but still Transaction too large... I don't understand why.
The graphic for Interzone is memorable in a way.  But it also sucks in a way. 
Pages:
Jump to: