Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 28. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Its buying time. I just invested in this great coin. Reward is among the best coins and price goes up in the future. Nice passive income source.
This coin needs Cryptopia. I think community should run this coin and register it on Cryptopia to begin with.

I completely agree with you. Join our Slack channel, we discuss some options for future development there.

The coin is very solid, masternode runs flawlessly for weeks without touching it and proportion of coins locked in masternodes gives us good prospects for price growth. Market cap could easily quadruple when good news comes out.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Its buying time. I just invested in this great coin. Reward is among the best coins and price goes up in the future. Nice passive income source.
This coin needs Cryptopia. I think community should run this coin and register it on Cryptopia to begin with.
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
the dev did not came here for about a month, what ICO are you waiting?

honestly, the coin itself is good, it had good price, all were working stable, but nova ruins everything((   Angry Angry Angry

We need more exhanges guys, the price is going down because Nova is closing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
the dev did not came here for about a month, what ICO are you waiting?

honestly, the coin itself is good, it had good price, all were working stable, but nova ruins everything((   Angry Angry Angry
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the date of ICO?
Activity: 9
What an exchage is now?
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Can't send 5000 itz to my masternode address. "Transaction too large (code -4)" Am I stupid?
have u enabled coin control? if so, you need to mark your coins  to enable them for sending
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
Can we still mining ITZ guys? could any one please suggest me the effectively mining machines for ITZ? very interested in this one
Activity: 420
Can't send 5000 itz to my masternode address. "Transaction too large (code -4)" Am I stupid?
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
This drop happened because of novaexchange going offline in future. I don't worry about the price, this will recover easily. There is already another exchange available to this coin: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ITZ.htm
Activity: 34
Since it's a new coin, the wallet synchs with the chain really fast. Not like some year+ old coins that can take hours without downloading them before. But yeah the wallet is the same wallet design that every masternode coin seems to have. Just the colors are different. Not sure why they all look the same.

Are people solo mining this now? A lot of ppl left umine
Activity: 77
I have real hope and interest in this project, that it will not only be profitably, but also interesting.  Its at the early stage.  there are a lot of second-hand mining rigs around.  Its a fork of DASH which is a popular network.  But it has some kind of social network aspect to it and an openness to innovation moving on.  Its not a company launching tokens on ethereum.  there's a very low supply.  everything looks great.  there's a long list posts going back a month or two already.  With so much garbage coming out now, i am betting on this project to stand out over time. 

Here's my two cents, from the perspective of a buyer and holder, who isn't techniically inclined.  The wallet sucks.  And there's no other option.  nova exchange is closing for a while so everything's got to be out of there.  i'll have to use this wallet.  do i have to "sinc" it before i can send tokens into it?  how the hell do i do that?  or can i just send tokens to the address in it?  without syncing it?  i don't want to screw this up and lose my investment.   Can anyone explain this to me?  i would really appreciate it. 

I hope as time goes on we can see a nice wallet.  because that makes all the difference.  and this coin won't be in any wallets online for a while, i suspect.  so everyone will have to use what's on github.  it would be great if a good front-end developer took this mission on.  This wallet now looks like something from the year 2000.  it sucks. 

What caught my attention first about this project was the name:  INTERZONE.  i hope you've all read Burroughs' Naked Lunch, or at least seen the film; or read Junk.  i would love it if all the Beat fans were pulled together here around this project.  and i hope it somehow has this spirit. 

“Hip - Someone who knows the score. Someone who understands "jive talk." Someone who is "with it." The expression is not subject to definition because, if you don't "dig" what it means, no one can ever tell you.”
― William S. Burroughs, Junky
brand new
Activity: 0
Where's the hashrate moving to?
Someone dumped. Time to buy at these prices good lord.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
OMG!  24h Change: -50.3%  what going on?
Activity: 75
WOW what a crash? whats going on? is it because novaexchange is closing and this is the only website where ITZ is traded or is there any other news?. I am not sure if I should dump and pick it up cheap or HODL Sad
I cant even dump... I cant login to novaexchange.... I guess I end up holding the bag of ITZ 5000 of them.
Pages:
Jump to: