Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 24. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
the developer(s) and anyone else behind the scenes of this needs to appear so we can size them up.  see what' they're made of. 
if this is some bullshit scheme to do i don't know what, make quick money from a network that's got no direction, than you don't need a whitepaper, or community, etc.  you want to do the minimum to keep up confidence.  till the price is high enough to sell and vanish.  i don't know if anyone does this.  or what motivation there is to do this.  

if this has a team connected to it, or a person, that wants to make success happen, long-term, then for one thing:  there needs to be a single sentence explanation of the project that is like a slogan.  so for example with DASH, its "what bitcoin wanted to be."  like they're doing what bitcoin wanted to do but isn't able to now (because of fees, for example).  DASH is a payment service.  crystal clear.  even if it isn't a widely adopted system.  its token is front and center.  we understand the concept.  the network is robust.  and its got some features that are appealing for what it wants to do:  token mixing and large nodes.  or PIVX, "private instant" transactions.  there's a handful of already established tokens competing now, with large daily trade volumes.  is this heading in their direction?  offering what that competes with them?  its a DASH copy.  so i don't see anything giving interzone the edge here.  

so what about this social engine?  what's that?  i've read the first page here and have no idea.  its not clear to me at all.  i can't summarize in with a slogan in one sentence that connects it to the token.  
The concept is vague.  social network engine.  decentralized data processing.  a token.  how does it all fit together?  if its a message app, for example, why does it need a token?  why does a blog app need a token?  what's missing, when i look at this anyway, is vision.  and there usually needs to be a market.  what will drive the interzone network?  why would people buy tokens?  for people to believe in it, there needs to be something beyond speculative value.  what's the market?  will there be advertising?  how does this social network draw us in?  or is it a DASH-like payment system above all else?  since there's not whitepaper going into a lot of detail, we don't know.  

and if it IS a some kind of social network platform, it should begin right now on the website, the slack channel, it should be forming that part of things already.  but what i'm seeing is a lot of confuision, frustration, inability to even list the token properly, no communication from a development team, etc.  i don't advocate deeponion as a token to buy, but look at what they're doing on their site compared to this.  they look like they're trying to make a social network.  its very active.  with a community organizing focus.  it could be that all you have to do is build the network and then people will do whatever, in fact we don't even know what they'll be doing on it, and that's the equation of success.  but that's not a very good strategy.  if the slack channel doesn't matter, then why have one at all?  if its developers that don't communicate, than why not just do it like that and cut out a slack channel.  just do your thing and don't have any channels.  

better would be to, along with a crystal clear vision that puts a token front and center, to create an inclusive environment.  create a vibe.  i hold these tokens and want to see something successful appear next year.  but its looking a bit sketchy so far.
Activity: 42
Do you have the bounty program?
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Hope dev become active soon....  Smiley

He doesn't come back. He will do some useless "updates" once a month and then disappear again.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Where can I ask the developer questions?  Here it does not appear ...
Activity: 125
Hope dev become active soon....  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I contacted www.coinexchange.io about their cost for listing new altcoins.  They replied back with a bunch of information, including the cost, which is currently 2 Bitcoin. Compared to many other exchanges that charge 4-6 Bitcoin I think that is a very fair price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Dev is doing commits on github, unlike VIVO and BItcloud, nothing is being worked on!

What this coin needs, is marketing! and a better exchange, i really hope that dev will release rocket.chat soon!

i dont call that a commit

... picture obfuscated, see above ...

There are plenty of commits in October, compare that to many other coins, that have not had a single commit for the past 2 months and are still higher priced than ITZ.

Although these are minor changes, dev did some work on test Interzone repo. Lots of coins today are surviving just because of unrealistic promises for Q4/2018 on the roadmap or massive social media campaign. I am glad to see an effort here.
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Dev is doing commits on github, unlike VIVO and BItcloud, nothing is being worked on!

What this coin needs, is marketing! and a better exchange, i really hope that dev will release rocket.chat soon!

There are plenty of commits in October, compare that to many other coins, that have not had a single commit for the past 2 months and are still higher priced than ITZ.

Activity: 24

https://i.imgur.com/LRmx2R0.png
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Activity: 178
Merit: 2
I simply dont understand what the problem could be with the coin when it just stays status quo? the masternode rewards will go up. and already 50% is locked sovery likely the price to go up right?

I agree in the short term, but if no work is done to improve it over time, then more rewards for a shit coin just means you get 50% more shit.  I personally think this could be a great coin if the dev can deliver on what he/she wants to do.  People are just freaking out because of the unresponsiveness.
Activity: 122
I simply dont understand what the problem could be with the coin when it just stays status quo? the masternode rewards will go up. and already 50% is locked sovery likely the price to go up right?
I mean, I understand your frustration, but I look at it from the perspective of if I was the developer.  I have a wife and kids, and a full time job.  I wouldn't be able to devote a lot of time to the project generally, much less to people on the Slack channel constantly demanding my attention.  In addition, would you really trust them?  Give someone you don't know the ability to act on your behalf for your hobby/baby/project?  Yes, it is a community and there needs to be a level of trust, but its only been a few months.  If six months from now there have been no Github posts, and not a single word from the developer then yeah, get annoyed, but we aren't there yet.  I know 6 months for most people in the crypto world is an eternity [ Smiley ], but this did not involve a crowdfund so its not like they took your money.

I'm thinking on investing in this project, it is so intersting  i think the constant commits in the repo are good signs

Well, you have to call it what it is...it is gambling.  This is not 'investing'.  You have an unknown developer, no company structure, no significant information about the project other than the webpage, and spotty GitHub updates.  I put money into it because I think it COULD be the next PIVX or DASH and give astronomical returns.  However, more likely is that this stays near where it is at or fails completely and I will lose all my money.  We will see how it turns out...but I am only using money I don't care if I lose.
Activity: 7
hello i have a problem i can positive configure masternode with that tutorial on this forum but when i create a masternode conf file and there configure this file with data form https://node-vps.com/web/ then wallet resets  (closes) 99% of time that i open it.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
I'm thinking on investing in this project, it is so intersting  i think the constant commits in the repo are good signs

Are you a robot or something? Your post makes absolutely no sense to me. The last commit to the main codebase was 15 days ago and the single commit yesterday to the test codebase does not count as "constant".

See for yourself: https://github.com/projectinterzone/ITZ/commits/master
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I mean, I understand your frustration, but I look at it from the perspective of if I was the developer.  I have a wife and kids, and a full time job.  I wouldn't be able to devote a lot of time to the project generally, much less to people on the Slack channel constantly demanding my attention.  In addition, would you really trust them?  Give someone you don't know the ability to act on your behalf for your hobby/baby/project?  Yes, it is a community and there needs to be a level of trust, but its only been a few months.  If six months from now there have been no Github posts, and not a single word from the developer then yeah, get annoyed, but we aren't there yet.  I know 6 months for most people in the crypto world is an eternity [ Smiley ], but this did not involve a crowdfund so its not like they took your money.

they're trying to find a better exchange and it seems to me the developer is mia.  and that he maybe lied two months ago when he said there was a yobit listing paid for.  this is what i've been watching here the last week and reading in the older posts.  there shouldn't be this much drama around finding an exchange.  and a core team that's mia when the problem comes up.  sorry, but that's some bullshit. 
Pages:
Jump to: